Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? (425 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by Marinad: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
which game is your favorite and why? Do you prefer adventure or logic games? Do you like intellectual games? share your secret of the rapid development of the game account
Re: Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by Naomila: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
My brother is like so addicted to pubgcheesy I heard it's a great game though. You play it?
Re: Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by Fivkinn: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
I used to enjoy playing pubg, but then I found out that this is a very difficult game and I can’t succeed and promote my game account. Then my friend advised me to start playing WoW and advised me to visit this site. I took advantage of his suggestion, bought WoW Classic PvP and made a cool account. All gamers envy me and I like it
Re: Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by slyfox35(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:
My brother is like so addicted to pubgcheesy I heard it's a great game though. You play it?
Pubg is the best battle royal game,play it,you will love
Re: Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by Naomila: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
slyfox35:
Pubg is the best battle royal game,play it,you will love
but its addictive .Ain't that truegrin
Re: Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? by paul100(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:

but its addictive .Ain't that truegrin
Yes,but you can discipline yourself though i play call of duty

(1) (Reply)

Bethlehem Girls’ Colege Administrator Die While Rescuing Student Lagos Explosion / Lagos Police Force Wrongly Enforcing Lockdown Destroying Shops(video) / I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.