Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me (106126 Views)

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Until i hear the side of the alleged woman Story, i will take this story as total bullshiit!!

3 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
what kinda co.ck and bull story is this? This guy is living in a cloud kuckoo land. it's all in his imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Joystark(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sue her man!

Stupid predators everywhere.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Joystark(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
gypsey:
Until i hear the side of the alleged woman Story, i will take this story as total bullshiit!!

Cos it's coming from a man?
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Joystark:

No, I would say the same if it was a woman.

wouldn't you want hear from the accused woman side of the story?

This story cannot be true anyway
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Pat081: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmmmm nice advice but the guy na mumu what is dia in fucking d boss
Punchline33:
But u will go and waste ur energy on a good for nothing gal that u will spend on and wont aporeciate it. Please clear make we see corona. Ordjnary one round u cant use to secure ur job and even get a pay rise

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by biotechshola(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Do you have evidence?
Start from there dear.

Lmao, of course if the case was vice versa I'll ask for a video. We're all woke now with the fake accusations flying everywhere.

You all can stop being thirsty in my mentions now I'm not replying anyone.

We are in trouble!
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Pat081: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mi sef i dnt blive the guy
Joystark:

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Another reason not to promote female bosses.

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Happy2221: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by sharone21(f): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Alot of men are abused but the attention is on women.....even as kids alot of boys were abused but the teaching is always about girl child.....the society needs to balance the awareness and men should stop forming hard and speak up .....Abuse is abuse either way not minding the gender.

And those who usually rape boys are men.

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
sharone21:

And those who usually rape boys are men.

Not true. It is usually older females.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Joystark(f): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
gypsey:
No, I would say the same if it was a woman.

wouldn't you want hear from the accused woman side of the story?

This story cannot be true anyway

It's probably true. Saw it on IG.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by AreaFada2: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Alot of men are abused but the attention is on women.....even as kids alot of boys were abused but the teaching is always about girl child.....the society needs to balance the awareness and men should stop forming hard and speak up .....Abuse is abuse either way not minding the gender.
God bless you. Ignorance on this matter is appalling. Sadly lots of women think a man cannot be abused. That a man must enjoy it. Such mindset is abominable in men today, but why do many women still hold that view?

Women raise the kids the most and observe kids more closely. With such mindset, they cannot suspect or spot it even if the little boys are abused right under their noses. Lots of abused little boys grow up to become abusers. Believing women always want sex.

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Sultty(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
If u believe his claim then my female boss raped me angry
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Joefat: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
If a female gender dropped this kind of accusation, you guys will say, it was a woman Harassment without even bother to listen to other side of the story.. but it easy for most of you guys to judge this guy even with the video... God is watching.. I won't say a word..
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by bigtt76(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why you sef nor chop de thing? With your fine lips so, you go sabi give head well tongue

lalasticlala:
My Female Boss Sacked Me For Refusing To Have Sex With Her - Man Claims (Video)

An Atlanta based man, Penjamin Franklin
@Cashmase has called out his female boss for sacking him for not 'giving her sex'.

The man said that he did everything right, including going to work early but that things got weird after he refused giving in to his female boss' demand.

Penjamin Franklin said that his boss told him that he wasn't doing enough before sacking him from the job he's been on for a year.

Sharing a video on his Twitter page, Cashmase, wrote:

"Got fired for not giving into my girl boss’s sexual advances. Why is it ok for women to do this and get away with it but men need clear evidence?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwnceZ8Rbo
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lifedonor:
Unless you are married or engaged .. I see no reason why you can't sense promotion from this..

Ma nigga I will so fuvk my promotion and upgrade outta her..

Real men where born for situations like this..

Pls should there be any lady outhere who is healthy and who cums well.. Pls in the middle I got a sledge and its dark and veiny
Not everyone is that cheap. Keep your cheapness to yourself.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Not everyone is that cheap. Keep your cheapness to yourself.

Baby.. I know I sounded cheap and maybe slutty but hey where is did you throw the humor in my post...

I like your boldness though..
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by DollarBuddy: 4:44am On Mar 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
My Female Boss Sacked Me For Refusing To Have Sex With Her - Man Claims (Video)

An Atlanta based man, Penjamin Franklin
@Cashmase has called out his female boss for sacking him for not 'giving her sex'.

The man said that he did everything right, including going to work early but that things got weird after he refused giving in to his female boss' demand.

Penjamin Franklin said that his boss told him that he wasn't doing enough before sacking him from the job he's been on for a year.

Sharing a video on his Twitter page, Cashmase, wrote:

"Got fired for not giving into my girl boss’s sexual advances. Why is it ok for women to do this and get away with it but men need clear evidence?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwnceZ8Rbo

Dude sounds like his job is only to wake up and "go to work early."

Was he productive at work or he only "used to go to work early?"

He may have been sacked because he wasn't productive at work. Not some Bullsh*t baseless rape story.

If he has an evidence, he should bring it out or forever remain silent. Nonsense and Americans.

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by lepasharon(f): 5:25am On Mar 15, 2020
MorataFC:
A man piercing his nose.

You need to get around more
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by bluefilm: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2020
But what da _fuck is Penjamin?

Is that supposed to be someone's name or something?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Cousin9999: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Still waiting for a photo of the boss. Even if it's blurred, we can tell what she looks like.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Cousin9999: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Okay, I actually watched the video and I think I believe him. He mentioned something about a halfway house, and it sounds like he's in a segment of the population that these people think they can do whatever they want with.

There's also the type of job he does, which attracts predators. Those jobs have people that predators can easily manipulate, and who aren't as prepared to defend themselves.

What he should do is find others who've been fired for the same reason. There are others because this is a pattern of behavior. File a lawsuit, and don't accept a settlement.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by dave4rella(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2020
tongue

Kai! You fall our hands, a woman you
Should have pinned to the wall and fvck the hell outta her.
You don't know how it feels to fvck the pvssy of a successful woman
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by MrFly(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Omo see lips

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by maazi45: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Eeew. When will men start raising dust and leading protests against sexual abuses?

The female gender is beginning to see our silence as a sign of weakness.

#WarAgainstIndecency
#StopMenAbuse
my guy wake up ur prick is smarter than ur brain.you cant see ur death and ur prick be standing....is not possible

Permit me to say but you actually sounded dumb in your post, (I'm not saying you are though) but for you to have affirmed that no "real" man can be raped by a woman tells a lot about who you are.

I mean, have you heard stories about Female gang-rape?

So you expect a "real" mam to fight it out with deadly females who wouldn't even think it twice to waste a life if there's any restriction?

Then again, have you ever being in a position whereby the female folk happens to be boss and you just have to do her bidding, especially if you know that the position is close to or even a "Do-or-Die" affair? What if sex happens to be the basis of such? According to you, it's a normal thing.

Like seriously, how could any reasonable person say men rape is no big thing or a sign of weakness? Bro, are you normal?

Let me put it to you right. The male reproductive has a 'mind' of its own. Sometimes, what it needs is a little "push", I mean, some seductive moves and maybe a " grab" to spring to life. Yes, we are that sensitive down there. I hope I have answered you.

@Uncleck,

You asked something about how many male children or males I have actually heard about being raped... The truth, it is happening right now. But guess what, you want to hear a thing. Why? Because the society we live in expects us to keep quiet, even in the face of the problem. You'll hardly hear it from anyone that a man getting raped. And even if it happens, the next you'll hear is people laughing it off as an enjoyable bliss that he, the victim, is supposed to savor and be happy that he got a pussy free of charge.

So you see.. We do not live in a fair society at all. Rape, as it is, is biased toward the female folk than their male counterparts. Why, because they are the supposed weaker vessels.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by JJOF(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2020
mbahdi:
I will easily believe that buhari the terrorist is jubril from el Sudan Dan to believe this you said judging from your look
"judging from your look" Bruh, I pray that you change your mentality this 2020. Nonsense.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Palehair: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Why coming online to post the story alone? Do the exact thing women do and post the woman's picture and also sue if it's true because you are not even all that
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Palehair: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2020
MrFly:
Omo see lips
I tire ooo like is the woman blind because he's not even cute but he should definitely sue if he's telling the truth
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Palehair: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Dude sounds like his job is only to wake up and "go to work early."

Was he productive at work or he only "used to go to work early?"

He may have been sacked because he wasn't productive at work. Not some Bullsh*t baseless rape story.

If he has an evidence, he should bring it out or forever remain silent. Nonsense and Americans.
I wish I could like this a billion times.
Give us proof if it's true not using rape as a shield to hide your unproductivity. He's not even cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.