Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,772 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) (263 Views)

Ever Had A Bone Dislocation? Share Your Experience With Traditional Bone Setters / How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by PAULEENBAYO(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Medical practitioners in the house ,please are they any home therapy to unlock the jaw after a dislocation . My brother got involved in a fight and got hit in the jaw . He can't open his mouth nor eat any solid food . We hardly hear what he says . Please help him with Ideas or any therapy that works .
Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
PAULEENBAYO:
Medical practitioners in the house ,please are they any home therapy to unlock the jaw after a dislocation . My brother got involved in a fight and got hit in the jaw . He can't open his mouth nor eat any solid food . We hardly hear what he says . Please help him with Ideas or any therapy that works .

Tell him to start doing jaw exercise morning afternoon and evening.
He should buy wooden spatula for the main exercise.

Don't forget to tell him to take micronac drug as he does the exercise.

One thing is certain, he will surely encounter extreme pain that will make him cry like a baby.
Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by PAULEENBAYO(f): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Tell him to start doing jaw exercise morning afternoon and evening.
He should buy wooden spatula for the main exercise.

Don't forget to tell him to take micronac drug as he does the exercise.

One thing is certain, he will surely encounter extreme pain that will make him cry like a baby.
.thanks alot bro
Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by Odion2016(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
You should take him to a Dental Clinic ASAP..A fracture might have occured and if it heals up in that fractured position,,it will not be palatable for him at all.
Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
PAULEENBAYO:
.thanks alot bro
you are welcome sis.

It is better to take your brother to a dentist as suggested by Odion2016. There might be complications such as fracture/dislocation (I pray this is not the case) because the pain will increase 10X times! . Prepare your mind to spend alot of money.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by PAULEENBAYO(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Odion2016:
You should take him to a Dental Clinic ASAP..A fracture might have occured and if it heals up in that fractured position,,it will not be palatable for him at all.
hmmm okay . Will do that . Thanks alot.
Re: How To Unlock The Jaw .(jaw Dislocation) by PAULEENBAYO(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
you are welcome sis.

It is better to take your brother to a dentist as suggested by Odion2016. There might be complications such as fracture/dislocation (I pray this is not the case) because the pain will increase 10X times! . Prepare your mind to spend alot of money.

I pray that's not the case o . But I will take him to see a dentist. I appreciate your comments

(1) (Reply)

Coronavurus:ghana Finally Closes Schools And All Public Gathering / BREAKING: US Approves Chloroquine To Treat Coronavirus / Conoravirus: Volunteered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.