Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi (2559 Views)

The Military Promoting Grave Injustice And Unprofessionalism To Destroy Nigeria / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism / Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by rolams(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
I Would Have Used Ganduje' s English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court But I Don't Want To Return —Emir Sanusi

Emir Sanusi reveals that he would have used Ganduje's english against him in court but he would not do that because he has no intention of returning.

"I've done what I could in 6 years. I’m moving on. The truth is I don’t want to go back. The (dethronement) letter was so badly written, so unprofessionally written”, he said.

“It is the easiest thing in the world to go to court. Fair hearing…High Court ruling, just like today. Did you query him? Did you ask him to defend himself? No. We should go on with the new phase in life.”

Recall that the Emir was recently ousted out of office recently by the Governor, on the grounds that he was being disrespectful to the Governor, and was also charged with a crime of introducing Western Culture in Kano State. According to what we have gathered, the Emir has been championing a campaign for compulsory education for the Ahmagiri kids in the state. There are so many good things the Emir was doing that was not good in the sight of the Governor. His good deeds made people love him more than the Governor.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Naomila: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
This country is so messed up.Honestly this guy should have been president
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by rolams(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Naomila:

There is a place called tomorrow! 2023 is near!!
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by johnmartus(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
You're still in several pain. There's no language you can't use to defend yourself in Nigeria court. And moreover the governor have his own solicitor.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mr Sanusi unprofessionally or professionally used of English, fulani , hausa or French that is your business. next news please.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by ogaemma: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
That has been your problem, you know too much. Sabi Sabi, see where it has landed you.
Since 2017 irrespective of political difference, Ganduje have always complained of you being too proud, arrogant and high minded person.
Enough time was giving to you to change your ways but you refused.
You think Kano state belongs to your family.
I hope you now know the difference between power and authority.
Be humble in your next world.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by SciLab: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogaemma:
That has been your problem, you know too much. Sabi Sabi, see where it has landed you.
Since 2017 irrespective of political difference, Ganduje have always complained of you being too proud, arrogant and high minded person.
Enough time was giving to you to change your ways but you refused.
You think Kano state belongs to your family.
I hope you now know the difference between power and authority.
Be humble in your next world.

Where do you come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Blankstare(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are too garrulous
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Ruggedniggaone: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
SciLab:

Where do you come from?
jungle
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by SciLab: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jungle

Which jungle? The one at omi adio?
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Chikpat(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
rolams:
I Would Have Used Ganduje' s English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court But I Don't Want To Return —Emir Sanusi

Emir Sanusi reveals that he would have used Ganduje's english against him in court but he would not do that because he has no intention of returning.

"I've done what I could in 6 years. I’m moving on. The truth is I don’t want to go back. The (dethronement) letter was so badly written, so unprofessionally written”, he said.

“It is the easiest thing in the world to go to court. Fair hearing…High Court ruling, just like today. Did you query him? Did you ask him to defend himself? No. We should go on with the new phase in life.”

Recall that the Emir was recently ousted out of office recently by the Governor, on the grounds that he was being disrespectful to the Governor, and was also charged with a crime of introducing Western Culture in Kano State. According to what we have gathered, the Emir has been championing a campaign for compulsory education for the Ahmagiri kids in the state. There are so many good things the Emir was doing that was not good in the sight of the Governor. His good deeds made people love him more than the Governor.

People love Sanusi more than the governor?
Are you from Kwara state? Where you the ACN's publicity secretary? Are you the Minister of Information? Is your name Lai Mohamed?
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by sapientia(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi is still pained.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by domido(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
johnmartus:
You're still in several pain. There's no language you can't use to defend yourself in Nigeria court. And moreover the governor have his own solicitor.

Sifia pain
That is nairaland lingua. You're a nairalander. Do as one.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by LibertyRep: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
If I were Sanusi, and seeing that my chances at the court are bright, I would have challenged the dethronement at the court, and then resign after the victory for the sake of my name and lineage.

But then he knows best since he wears the shoes.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Ojiofor: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
We don't want over sabi intellectual Islamist as president after 8 years of illiterate Islamist herdsman rule.
Nigeria have to heal after bubu's miss rule.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by sevenhundred(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
SciLab:

Where do you come from?
"mars"
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by mankan2k7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Those who fought Gej are been humiliated.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by darleenje: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Naomila:

You no get sense
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by Sonoyom(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2020
If this is true then it means that a whole state government cannot provide a well written letter...... Our education get k-leg.
Re: I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi by bolayei: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2020
In the words of Sanusi "you have to be a special kind of person to go into politics in Nigeria".

If hausa/fulani you ought to have been an almaljiri at one point or the amaljiri around them affected their attitude

If yoruba.., you ought to have been an area boy or being around area boys did affect them

If igbo the hustling/trading mentality did have effect on their mentality

Ajekpako wey make am go always beef ajebutter and ajebutter no get time for rassness or violence unlike a grind or die person.

Ganduje suppose dey lick sanusi shoes as per normal Naija mentality

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Kano State Now Producing Onions Juice!!! / The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / Breaking!!! 5g Govs Endorsed Peter Obi Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.