Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season (2421 Views)

November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. / Man Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To Point Out His Investments In Alaigbo. If He (NK) B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Travelling down east,from the north every Xmas,is a thing of joy for so many reasons.some of us are used to it.the usual football matches, traditional marriage, church wedding's, family meetings, dedication of new built House's, meeting old time friends/relatives & lots of eating, drinking & visitation makes most of us visit home during Xmas.. but beside this thing's mentioned above, there's this growing penchant to increase every thing by over 100% in Alaigbo.THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT THE INCREMENT ARE DELIBERATE.. ESPECIALLY BY MY IGBO BROTHERS/SISTERS! picking a bike from okigwe to my village, used to be #200/250.. but this past Xmas they increased it to #500.. except the none igbos whose fares are much cheaper.RIGHT NOW, THE HAUSAS,BENUE,KOGI, PLATEAU & ADAMAWA HAS DOMINATES THE OKADA BUSINESS IN OKIGWE.. BECAUSE, THEY ARE FRIENDLY & MORE CHEAPER THAN MY OWN BROTHERS.my brothers hardly takes advice, they become hostile & aggressive each time you want to advice them.DO WE THEN KEEP QUITE?..NO WE SHOULD NOT! its not enough to be posting pictures of fine buildings while neglecting this act of wickedness among us... THE BIBLE;HE THAT COVERS HIS SIN SHALL NEVER PROSPER!...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by FreeStuffsNG: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2022
I think you can bring this to the attention of the Youth Association of your community for them to intervene. From your explanation, there's no justifiable reason for the hike in price since such visits need to be encouraged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I think you can bring this to the attention of the Youth Association of your community for them to intervene.

Oga Na festive season and your brothers wan enjoy you too .. after all you come from city ..

Abi Na make dem like down like some tribes Dey hail you and worship you.

Thank God you have alternative .. no complain.. others are not .

Stay with the alternative and don’t make yourself an instrument of tribalism .

Okada na okada Na dame destination both go take you.

ComplAin too when your people ask you for bread.

Yoruba man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by helinues: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Oga Na festive season and your brothers wan enjoy you too .. after all you come from city ..

Yoruba man..

I think you can bring this to the attention of the Youth Association of your community for them to intervene. From your explanation, there's no justifiable reason for the hike in price since such visits need to be encouraged

You this guy, what's the business of Yoruba's with that innocent comments from the guy you quote...

This fixation na legendary oo.. Always writing bunkum epistle as if he was crying while typing it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

You this guy, what's the business of Yoruba's with that innocent comments from the guy you quote...

This fixation na legendary oo.. Always writing epistle as if he was crying while typing it

Yoruba man...

BecUE igbos don’t complain of such .. during December as prices will return normal after festive season.

Only Yoruba will do so on Nairaland to taunt their superiors

We’ve been here long to know every signature

5 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by helinues: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Yoruba man...

BecUE igbos don’t complain of such .. during December as prices will return normal after festive season.

Only Yoruba will do so on Nairaland to taunt their superiors

We’ve been here long to know every signature

Wetin Yoruba's did to you gan gan that you can't make a single comment without mentioning them? Tell us today so that you can be relieved

Where did you people even learn this una way of politics from self? Always seeing oppositions as a threat.

We go dey talk A, him go dey talk W as if na copy paste him dey do. And na this same people go dey abuse Buhari for not answering questions properly

Yoruba this, Yoruba that, Yoruba those, don't some of you people have reflex on topics without repeating una self.

Eish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by ruggedboy01: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
the increase in price cut across all tribe, not just alaigbo. op don't be unfortunate angry sad

4 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Yoruba man..
This attitude of not accepting criticism but jumping to criticize others should stop.i'm not Yoruba... I'M 100% IGBO..I DON'T CONDONE EVIL.why drag Yoruba into this matter? you want me to post pictures of fine buildings in Alaigbo while neglecting this act of wickedness?NO I WON'T!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Wetin Yoruba's did to you gan gan that you can't make a single comment without mentioning them? Tell us today so that you can be relieved

Where did you people even learn this una way of politics from self? Always seeing opposition as a threat.

We go dey talk A, him go dey talk W as if na copy paste him dey do. And na this same people go dey abuse Buhari for not answering questions properly

Yoruba this, Yoruba that, Yoruba those, don't some of you people have reflex on topics without repeating una self.

Eish

But Yoruba people are comfortable abusing and taunting igbos on Nairaland without qualms
Why don’t you ask them why.. including you on every thread masturbating on igbos matters

Yoruba like to give what they can’t take ..

I’ve not asked any Yoruba human why dey chose to mastubate on igbos .. is none of my business

Wonder how my business is getting to them

Back to topic

Op why don’t you complain on transport fare from Lagos to Okigwe and why didn’t you follow Benue and Yoruba drivers since their fare is cheap

Typical yoruba human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
This attitude of not accepting criticism but jumping to criticize others should stop.i'm not Yoruba... I'M 100% IGBO..I DON'T CONDONE EVIL.why drag Yoruba into this matter? you want me to post pictures of fine buildings in Alaigbo while neglecting this act of wickedness?NO I WON'T!

Igbo don’t need to tell me am igbo..

You enter motor from you location.. you no shout about fare increment..
you reach your town..
you start to complain about bike men

And then start comparing and making tribal statement

Bros ..

Your ignored.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by helinues: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

But Yoruba people are comfortable abusing and taunting igbos on Nairaland without qualms
Why don’t you ask them why.. including you on every thread masturbating on igbos matters

I’ve not asked any Yoruba human why dey chose to mastubate on igbos .. is none of my business

Back to topic

Op why don’t you complain on transport fare from Lagos to Okigwe and why didn’t you follow Benue and Yoruba drivers since their fare is cheap

Typical yoruba human

Gosh, dude has to mentioned Yoruba's five times before he could make his points .

No wonder the mods have been banning you for derailing.. Let's see if you go deactivate this account as it's still fresh...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Gosh, dude has to mentioned Yoruba's five times before he could make his points .

No wonder the mods have been banning you for derailing.. Let's see if you go deactivate this account as it's still fresh...

Typical Yoruba being

Next!

Your Yoruba psychology failed even before you start..
Your brain still forming ..

Maybe you’re mistaken this moniker

Back to topic

Op we know you’re a Yoruba human.. be proud of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by FreeStuffsNG: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Yoruba man..
You are obviously too young to understand how valuable and helpful the OP's feedback is and that it can happen anywhere. If you hike your own Okada to N500 and the Non natives don't hike theirs because they understand that the increased demand alone gives them more turn over, it is no brainer that most people will rather patronize the non natives and over time ,enmity and envy will start ,giving rise to serious communal deaths and destruction.
That's why boys don't run communities, adults do.
Ripping off your visiting kith and kin during festive season is not how sustainable wealth is created. That's why I encourage the OP to go beyond Nairaland and take steps to help the native Okada riders see the big picture.
In my state in the SW, nothing changes significantly in price during festive seasons and as a matter of fact, on some products and services , we even enjoy attractive season discounts so we can spend more and reduce the tendency of crime during the festive period.
OP should ignore folks like you and take steps to help his community see the big picture. You can keep encouraging people from your own village in Igboland to keep ripping off their visiting brethren. It's your choice if you believe it is right thing to do.

18 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are obviously too young to understand how valuable and helpful the OP's feedback is and that it can happen anywhere. If you hike your own Okada to N500 and the Non natives don't hike theirs because they understand that the increased demand alone gives them more turn over, it is no brainer that most people will rather patronize the non natives and over time ,enmity and envy will start ,giving rise to serious communal deaths and destruction.
That's why boys don't run communities, adults do.
Ripping off your visiting kith and kin during festive season is not how sustainable wealth is created. That's why I encourage the OP to go beyond Nairaland and take steps to help the native Okada riders see the big picture.
In my state in the SW, nothing changes significantly in price during festive seasons and as a matter of fact, on some products and services , we even enjoy attractive season discounts so we can spend more and reduce the tendency of crime during the festive period.
OP should ignore folks like you and take steps to help his community see the big picture. You can keep encouraging people from your own village in Igboland to keep ripping off their visiting brethren. It's your choice if you believe it is right thing to do.

And maybe your probably likely too daft to understand his manipulation
Reason why you’re stressing out your life on nothing

Old man.. with reason. See your brain for your post

Typically Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:
the increase in price cut across all tribe, not just alaigbo. op don't be unfortunate angry sad
No, not all tribes.Dugal tours transport is owed by a plateau indigene,thier price of #11.000 from jos to pH remains so, they didn't increase a Kobo.then, the luxurious bus was #5,500 before the xmas.by 20th of December they started increasing it to #12.000...so wetin concern other tribes here?

1 Like

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by ba7man(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Typical Yoruba being

Next!

Back to topic

3 times now. Yorubas don buy land for inside your head. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

And maybe your probably likely too daft to understand his manipulation
Reason why you’re stressing out your life on nothing

Old man.. with reason. See your brain for your post

Typically Yoruba
Leave Yorubas out of this.this is the reason why some families, community & the society is not working; CONDONING EVIL BECAUSE ITS MY SON, DAUGHTER, BROTHER, SISTER OR KINSMEN!..& you want growth? RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION,SIN IS A REPROACH TO EVERY PERSON COVERING IT.you expect me to post pictures of fine buildings in Alaigbo?..YES, THERE ARE PLENTY OF BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS IN ALAIGBO! while beautiful buildings exists,we should not be carried away by those buildings,while neglecting the wicked activities of our brothers/sisters.

5 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Nyanmiridunce: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Back to topic

Typical yoruba human
Have you sat yourself down for once to even think that ibos are the ones invading Yoruba space here on nairaland? If you ever think Yoruba hates you and you hates us, you shouldn't be on nairaland in the first place.

You can't be claiming landlord in another man's space. Funny thing is, you don't see this attitude as something horrible. You believe it's your right to invade another man's space and do what you like and when you are checked, you start crying marginalization. Is this how horrible your culture is?

I don't blame you ibos either, I blame my gullible Yorùbá fellows that gave you too much space to do as you like. Most of us are keeping quiet to your madness because we are not raised to hate but your confrontations lately has woken us to see through your ungrateful asses.

You can't try rubbish and go away with it again like before.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Typical Yoruba being

Next!

Back to topic

From your comments,I can see you are not different from the parents of those Dowen college shielding thier children.WEPU AKA ENWE NIME OFE TUPU OWURU IHEOZO!THE BIBLE;SPARE THE ROD & SPOIL YOUR CHILDREN.when your children misbehaves, don't spare them.correct them or you beat them.IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE YORUBA'S,I SUGGEST YOU GO SETTLE WITH THEM.STOP DRAGGING YORUBAS INTO THIS MATTER

6 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:

Igbo don’t need to tell me am igbo..

You enter motor from you location.. you no shout about fare increment..
you reach your town..
you start to complain about bike men

And then start comparing and making tribal statement

Bros ..

Your ignored.
If I should go with your analogy then,it makes no sense complaining/protesting when ever the govt decides to increase pump price or cooking gas.however, you can ignore me,no wahala!.. but ignoring the wicked activities of our brothers & sisters will spell doom.THE BIBLE;HE THAT COVERS HIS SIN SHALL NEVER PROSPER

9 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by heniford2: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
On a serious note we igbo sabi hike price up everytime and am asking why Op is so right in his observation lets call it out In the East why is it so

3 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
On a serious note we igbo sabi hike price up everytime and am asking why Op is so right in his observation lets call it out In the East why is it so
my brother the thing is getting out of hand.its not done anywhere except in Alaigbo...why are some people not speaking about this wickedness; they are interested in posting pictures of fine buildings.THE GROWING NUMBER OF TOUTS &THIER ACTIVITIES IN ONITSHA IS ALARMING.those of our brothers in ANAMBRA are only interested in posting pictures of fine buildings.

1 Like

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by heniford2: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
my brother the thing is getting out of hand.its not done anywhere except in Alaigbo...why are some people not speaking about this wickedness; they are interested in posting pictures of fine buildings.THE GROWING NUMBER OF TOUTS &THIER ACTIVITIES IN ONITSHA IS ALARMING.those of our brothers in ANAMBRA are only interested in posting pictures of fine buildings.
Nwannem this is bad hyping of goods in East is bad my mom keep complaining of it to us all beginning to see it as a way o life in East undecided is bad very very bad we blame government on everything yet something we buy 50Naira we will sell it 150naira because we have the purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by alanto: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Igbo on Igbo crime and Yoruba name full this thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
Nwannem this is bad hyping of goods in East is bad my mom keep complaining of it to us all beginning to see it as a way o life in East undecided is bad very very bad we blame government on everything yet something we buy 50Naira we will sell it 150naira because we have the purchasing power.
yes, our parents has taken it as a way of life,all because we've not unanimously spoken against it.we are busy fighting the Yorubas on nairaland & posting pictures of fine buildings in Alaigbo.Yes, many have the purchasing power, what about the few who has not?

3 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
alanto:
Igbo on Igbo crime and Yoruba name full this thread.
some mischievous person's want to derail the discussion

1 Like

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Steve0979(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2022
My Broda very annoying,imagine payin tfare from Onitsha to kogi 7000 and from same kogi to Onitsha 4000

6 Likes

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Idiko1: 2:04am On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Travelling down east,from the north every Xmas,is a thing of joy for so many reasons.some of us are used to it.the usual football matches, traditional marriage, church wedding's, family meetings, dedication of new built House's, meeting old time friends/relatives & lots of eating, drinking & visitation makes most of us visit home during Xmas.. but beside this thing's mentioned above, there's this growing penchant to increase every thing by over 100% in Alaigbo.THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT THE INCREMENT ARE DELIBERATE.. ESPECIALLY BY MY IGBO BROTHERS/SISTERS! picking a bike from okigwe to my village, used to be #200/250.. but this past Xmas they increased it to #500.. except the none igbos whose fares are much cheaper.RIGHT NOW, THE HAUSAS,BENUE,KOGI, PLATEAU & ADAMAWA HAS DOMINATES THE OKADA BUSINESS IN OKIGWE.. BECAUSE, THEY ARE FRIENDLY & MORE CHEAPER THAN MY OWN BROTHERS.my brothers hardly takes advice, they become hostile & aggressive each time you want to advice them.DO WE THEN KEEP QUITE?..NO WE SHOULD NOT! its not enough to be posting pictures of fine buildings while neglecting this act of wickedness among us... THE BIBLE;HE THAT COVERS HIS SIN SHALL NEVER PROSPER!...

You can relocate to Okigwe and take up Okada business thereby making it cheaper than present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ekealterego: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
This Yarribanza Muslim goat, opening threads up and down. Don't you have a grave or mortuary to explore for fresh skulls or a living human head and organ to harvest?
I hate insulting Yorubas but some of you are just too mischievous for your own good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road. / Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. / IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.