Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud (65672 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by chozzy: 3:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by favour32(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Police come be like scam for Nigeria.
Dem go parade criminal for show business and come release am later nor be yahoo yahoo?
***I tell una b4 say two yahoo guys wey police parade sometime last year for Abuja wey dem specialize for BEC dey street now!
See criminal don become GM!
Make una continue na all of us go dey suffer the reaction.
Imo enter one chance with this governor wey get fraud case wey immunity cover so quickly. shocked
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by chiemmanuel(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
How many people know this information?

Nigeria does not keep records and the ubiquitous indomie generation is easily distracted with flamboyant exhibition.

\

records are sacrosanct, and will always act as a compass
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by hope4nigeria(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
That's bad oozodimma. Don't tarnish the image of APC. It's Sahara it might be Fake news
why are IMO people are always very unfortunate?.
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by bluefilm: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
nkemdi89:
Innocent is not a thug, he was once a PA to late onwunali , the former VC of futo,he is( was) a futo staff , knew him far back 2011 as a collation officer in ikeduru local government. He only worked for his boss hope , same way rochas and others hired people.

Happy Birthday.

Wishing you many more years of bliss.

Congratulations.
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

1. Obasanjo has been probed nd probed nd found not to steal from electricity fund. He built 13 turbine plants.. All across Niger delta. Go check the cost of one plant of turbine. His investment nd trans formation of power sector is almost d only thing done in d sector till this day....he created NERC, he unbundled NEPA, built alot of dams nd sub power station

2. Com to election, naija has still not got it right...but never in our history have we withness such agravated manipulation of results nd intimidation of justices to win elections...remember PDP lost Lagos 4x nd didnt kill anyone even lost Edo

3. Hahaha hahaha...on no. 3. I laugh cuz u don't know eedries relocated to Ghana on his own accord..obj simply replies critics and not for.u late cases against them to arrest them like we see 2day...morice iwu coma to mind

4.. The conversion from per min. To per sec billing system is as a result of a price war BTW glo nd MTN. To gain market share doesn't even concern govt

5. Even after 6 years of bihari, he has still not been able to prove more Dan 100million dollars missing...so my friend yes there might b stealing there but APC propaganda is sold to u to over shoot it

6. APC has been in govt for 6years and can't prove a single case against any Jonathan men. Its all media trial. The only one that have a case to answer is dasuki... As for diezieni...nothing is proved against her. Just media trial

My guy like I said.non can b publicly supported to b too good, but ODO is far better than APC

People like you are a bigger problem than both APC or PDP
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

It is normal to get tired of anything that stays very long same happened in Kenya

But u guys confuse looks with clueless ness. The ex- president is not anything near clueless,just DT he doesn't have a Avery sharp look.

For the economy,he hired the best hands, for the military, he kips firing service chiefs as situation worsened. Till he realized the army is out of ideas,den he went for military contractors..
.on education, he increased its budget nd created more varsities..

He built abj- Kaduna railway from scratch ....all in six years

Nd u call him clueless.?

U mistake calmness nd dull looks for cluelessness

You and people like you are more of the problem than APC or PDP
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Are you enjoying the country better than then? angry

Were you enjoying it then?
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by FuckThaMod: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Were you enjoying it then?
Yes.. It was better than now
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yes.. It was better than now

So tell me, what was that thing you were enjoying then? Be honest
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Dpaulie:
Just like Special adviser for culture and tourism in Oyo state goes to Taye currency

What's the comparison going to do?

Is it going to fix the situation in Imo state?

Or does it make it right?
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by nkemdi89(f): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Happy Birthday.

Wishing you many more years of bliss.

Congratulations.
Thanks.
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by FuckThaMod: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

So tell me, what was that thing you were enjoying then? Be honest
Money was circulating very well then.. I remember i sell all my goods within a week. Now i hardly sell a good within months..
Goods and services were cheaper then.. Omo i ball no be small. The first time i experienced brokeness in my life was when apc got into power.. Since then i experience brokeness regularly. Funny how the money I get now was higher in numbers than the money i got then, but yet it doesn't last. Our money doesn't have value compared to then.
I know PDP didn't excel but APC is the real evil!
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by asanwafo: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Useless journalist. A journalist describes someone as political criminal. If he is arrested now , his apologists will start shouting free speech.Has he been convicted by any court of law?
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Brightfab(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
"
kenneth3428:
Imo Governor, Uzodinma, Appoints Thug Arrested For Electoral Fraud Into State Government

Ikpamezie was one of four persons arrested and paraded by the police in Abuja for electoral fraud in 2018. His latest appointment as GM of OCDA by Governor Uzodinma is in reward of his 'illustrious' service to the Imo helmsman.

Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, has appointed Innocent Ikpamezie as General Manager of Owerri Capital Development Authority.

Ikpamezie was one of four persons arrested and paraded by the police in Abuja for electoral fraud in 2018.

Uzodinma made the appointment after a controversial judgment by the Supreme Court brought him into office as governor of Imo State on January 14, 2020.

Findings by SaharaReporters revealed that Ikpamezie is a hardened political criminal, who has been working for Uzodinma and the All Progressives Congress for a long time to disrupt elections in their favour.

He had been working for Uzodinma since he was a senator.

Recall that in 2018, the APC held a nationwide ward congress that was marred by violence and bloodshed.

Imo State could not hold the exercise as thugs invaded the party Secretariat, disrupting the congress and carting away election materials.

Imo State governor at the time, Rochas Okorocha, accused Uzodinma and some party leaders of sponsoring the thugs to disrupt the exercise.

Weeks later, the police arrested Ikpamezie alongside three others for masterminding the disruption of the ward congress in Imo.

Former spokesperson for the Nigeria Police Force, Jimoh Moshood, while parading the four -- Ikpamezie, Lawrence Archibong, Kelechi Affonne, and Joseph Martins -- before the media, said they stole and hijacked some electoral materials due for ward elections in Imo State.

He revealed that Ikpamezie was then the Special Adviser on Electoral Matters to Uzodinma.

The ex-PPRO said electoral materials were recovered from Ikpamezie, which he claimed were given to him by Iyke Njoku, Zonal Coordinator of Owerri Municipality, on behalf of Uzodinma.

Moshood went on to say that the four suspects would be charged to court for criminal conspiracy, stealing and unlawful possession of APC ward electoral materials.

However, after the public display of the suspects, nothing was heard of the matter again.

Ikpamezie and the three others were secretly released while he continued carrying out dirty jobs for Uzodinma and APC in Imo.

His latest appointment as GM of OCDA by Governor Uzodinma is in reward of his 'illustrious' service to the Imo helmsman.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/14/exclusive-imo-governor-uzodinma-appoints-thug-arrested-electoral-fraud-state-government

Iyke Njoku is now a commissioner nominee,all getting paid for the hatchet job the did.
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
That's bad oozodimma. Don't tarnish the image of APC. It's Sahara it might be Fake news

U said what uzodima did is bad& that it will tarnish d image of APC. Yet u claim that it is fake news. Aren't u confused?
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by dubra: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
There was a country
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by 3Ceagle(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Should any one be surprised. Imo state is in big shit. Over 20yrs of democratic rule and imo state is still far behind in terms of infrastructural development, yet the state can boast being one of the most educated in the country. I pray and look forward to that social mob action that trailed Otokoto saga. All past and present governor will have to give account of their stewardship.
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by godliman: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:
He is among those that wrote the results that Supreme Court used to pronounce him governor.
The governor is just keeping to his part of the bargain. More will be announced in due time.
they rig and forge results, their high priest prophecy for them and supreme court confirms it and now they reward the criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.