Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff (17131 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Man102: 2:29pm On Mar 22
The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma, has approved the appointment of his brother, Ferdinand Uzodimma, as his Deputy Chief of Staff in charge of general services.

Ferdinand Uzodimma was a Councillor, Transition Committee Chairman and Sole Administrator of Oru East Local Government Area.

The governor also reappointed Cosmos Iwu as the Secretary to the Government.

Cosmas is the younger brother of Maurice Iwu, a former national chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Also reappointed by the governor are Nnamdi Anyaehie, Patrick Ekeji and Olisaemeka Sydney Agbor as Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff (Administration) and Deputy Chief of Staff (Operations) respectively.

Iwu, Agbor, Ekeji and Anyaehie all served in the same capacities in the same capacities in Uzodimma’s first four-year term.

Governor Uzodimma also named Sam Anyalewechi Nwaobasi as Special Adviser on Programme and Policy Implementation/ Monitoring.

According to a statement issued by the governor’s spokesman, Oguwike Nwachuku, the appointments are to take immediate effect.

“Governor Uzodimma who congratulated the new appointees urged them to bring to bear their professional competence in the efforts to drive the vision of the Shared Prosperity 3R Government of Imo State,” part of the statement read.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/gov-hope-uzodimma-appoints-brother-as-deputy-chief-of-staff-in-imo/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Zulu11zulu: 2:31pm On Mar 22
I even fogrt this man is a governor of imo state, what a wast of time and money for ndi imo.

Governor of abia state oti is more active than five years of this criminal in imo state.

I know this second term of him will be total failure
I never hear any good news coming out of imo state.
It will never be well with any body among the Supreme courts who impose this criminal to our brothers and sisters in imo state

I pray go will impose what ever they impose to imo state to thire families,
Any gorge who participated to that Robles may thire families be rob more than what they rob imo state.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by jkpbestseries: 2:38pm On Mar 22
That's democracy

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by slaawomirr: 4:05pm On Mar 22
Damnnn niggar

Cronies

This is the problem with Nigeria

Serious position are filled up with friends and family of politicians

Now tell me how do we excel as a nation

And the funny thing be say we ourselves the common masses on the street go do worse once we get that opportunity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by SultanOfAbia: 4:06pm On Mar 22
I See Owerri people relocating to Abia state.

God truly heard the cries of Abia people

Aba is booming with uninterrupted light
Damaged roads are being constructed with solid materials not cheap fake
Streets been cleaned up and renovated

I just dey shed tears of joy cry cry
Only Abia State got it right in the last election

I don't care if Tinubu rules for 36 years
As long as Alex Otti is governor of Abia
We don't give a damn about the one in Aso rock
All that matters is that Abia state has Alex Otti.

He is our Governor and President
God bless Dr. Sir. Alex Otti

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Mar 22
Dem no get another human being for the state wey come be say na him brother him go put there?!
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by NSK4U(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22
I don't blame him on this one, as a leader, you appoint who you trust. Mistake of Aguyi Ironsi during the coups....... mistake of Jonathan with Jega pre 2015 election

11 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Kelklein(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22
politicians won't stop till they run the country aground with impúnity and nepótism..

We saw this very prevalent in the last administration where family member were positioned in strategic places in government.. and we all screamed our lungs out.. they never saw anything wrong with it that time but the result is what we are all facing today

Nepotism never does the State or the generality of the masses any good but those perpetrating it..

The House of Assembly who are supposed to be checking some of those réckless decisions of the Executive are all in the pockets of the governors..🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by OMEGA009(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22
W
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Obviouslyblunt: 4:07pm On Mar 22
IMO now suffering what Abia suffered for years.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Eriggs: 4:07pm On Mar 22
Him people like am like dat o
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Ikembeku: 4:07pm On Mar 22
No be APC again

Did hope win second term or this is still his first?

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Eriggs: 4:07pm On Mar 22
Obviouslyblunt:
IMO now suffering what Abia suffered for years.
Tell me what I don't know.

Anambra suffer no be small during obi tenure also.
Obi thief money tire.
All of dem na d same thieves dem be
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Edoreborn: 4:07pm On Mar 22
I need ur advice on d kind of business to do wt 2.5m..pls house

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Truths9ja: 4:07pm On Mar 22
Government by the family and the cronies. Well the judiciary started it in the first place, so the politicians have to follow their lane too. Very bad for our democracy. Meanwhile,
The money yahoo boys steal in 1 year is not up to the amount of money stolen in govt in 1 day - PO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCANyai_-Ag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Obviouslyblunt: 4:07pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Tell me what I don't know
🥱
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22
From Rochas to Uzodimma. Imo state pple too get hard luck. I just pity them.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Eriggs: 4:08pm On Mar 22
post=129055090:
Dem no get another human being for the state wey come be say na him brother him go put there?!
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄

All the people complaining are will do worse when they get to that position.
That's Nigeria for you.
Dem go pack them family join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by madjune(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22
Government of the people, by the people and for the family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Obviouslyblunt: 4:09pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Obi thief money tire.
stale. This is a useless conversation and I wish not to engage further, Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by sukkot: 4:09pm On Mar 22
Lol
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by annford: 4:09pm On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:
I even fogrt this man is a governor of imo state, what a wast of time and money for ndi imo.

Governor of abia state oti is more active than five years of this criminal in imo state.

I know this second term of him will be total failure
I never hear any good news coming out of imo state.
It will never be well with any body among the Supreme courts who impose this criminal to our brothers and sisters in imo state

I pray go will impose what ever they impose to imo state to thire families,
Any gorge who participated to that Robles may thire families be rob more than what they rob imo state.

Your writeup is very funny, but yet, true.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by jenniferedet00(f): 4:10pm On Mar 22
The reason I like the Igbo tribe, they always help their brothers financially.
You'll hear the word, "settle"...

My tribe is opposite
They'll prefer appointing a stranger than their own blood.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by EnglandAmaka(f): 4:10pm On Mar 22
sad
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Ikembeku: 4:10pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:
U mean ur family na agbero?

No big Bros I mean your mama

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by OredoPikin: 4:10pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Obi thief money tire.
Now go take ur medication

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by chiefolododo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22
W

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. / 9ice Finally Reveals His Party / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.