Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag (1234 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by vhykeeytor(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
@GistMerchant, an Instagram blogger has taken to it’s profile to accuse popular Nigerian singer, Dr Sid of milking his former wife, Simi dry and making her his money bag.

Dr Sid and Simi who got engaged in 2013 and walked down the aisle in 2014 had two kids before their marriage hit the rocks.

Simi made the shocking announcement of her separation from her husband, Sid.

According to the blogger, Simi only married Sid for fame…

“I mean it has become an epidemic. Everybody sees and knows them but nobody is saying anything. Women are going through it eziokwu. Mad hustling to pay the bills and keep up appearance for these men. Look at mercy continually sinking money in all manner of projects to keep up her husband, the latest foolish venture being a hotel. A hotel for f**k sake! Arrgh! Come on!!!.

Laura barely seconds from the labour room hustling and running around in videos, accepts all pay from all brand because the rent wont pay itself. I mean when does it stop. Its a pity really.

Let me talk about the one paining me Dr Sid and Simi that recently split. Sid is broke! He barely passed Dental school while in UI. Although, it was claimed he worked in several dental clinics. However, is this not the same Nigeria that the owner of OasisMedspa is claiming to be a Dr. and I mean the man named Bruce not our favorite a**ewo but i digress..

Sid has been useless since childhood. This goat was the bane of existence to Pa Esiri. Is this not the same Sid that was with Trybesmen as a backup dancer in the late 90’s and early 2thou? He is a failed artist/yahoo wannabe. He went to UK and he and JJC and Dbanj were doing lowlevel fraudulent activities.

Banj got deported and JJC was having serious issues with immigration. The most painful part of this idiot, is that Simi had a bloody choice not to take him serious. She was lowkey looking for fame and figured he would blow with Mohits and what not.

Everyone knew Sid saw her as a money bag. She was borrowing/dashing him money while they were dating. He was selling her dried fish and telling her that once the fish hits egusi soup, the fish go sweet die. Aunty believed the fool.
Y’all know the house is mortgaged and Simi eventually had to bail him out after he couldn’t make payments for months. Again, even he said the house wasn’t paid for in cash.

Her parents don’t like him because he is always coming up with one financial problem or another. Bugging his wife to buy him designer goods. Once they quarrel he throws her parents being stingy into the mix. “I’m married to you and your family won’t help me.”

Take heart Simi, at least you got 2 kids.” Gist Mechant wrote…

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/03/how-dr-sid-allegedly-made-his-ex-wife-simi-his-money-bag-almost-milked-her-dry.html/amp

Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by vhykeeytor(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Las Las this celebrity life na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by Adgideon(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Op what is really your pain, from your post apart from been jelouse, I see so much hatred and bitterness, did sid offend u, u better live ur life or else

2 Likes

Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by vhykeeytor(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Adgideon:
Op what is really your pain, from your post apart from been jelouse, I see so much hatred and bitterness, did sid offend u, u better live ur life or else

nigga go and look Bush... if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute. Peeps like you are the ones who depend on women for everything. I am very sure you still live with your parents.

2 Likes

Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by densiks: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Smh

These are the same people that are clamoring for equality and what have you..lol

Even if it’s true,how about the men that shoulder every damn responsibility for women including their very underwears and you won’t hear their voice even in the face of treachery by the same women.

No real man should be a sissy to stay dependent on a woman’s pocket but it doesn’t mean if a woman supports the husband that it should become some bragging rights for some bitter souls.
Dr Sid was never a pauper given that his father was a well known and successful actor with reasonable income and I wonder why they have to try to blackmail the other folks.

The voices that gathered to write that trash should take several seats as they have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by Romanoff(f): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
When you get into a marriage for the wrong reasons, this is what happens.

Marriage, an institution ordained by God with stipulated guidelines for both husband and wife has been adulterated by the people of the world and na this kind stories dey end am.

God give us Christian homes o, a home built on the Solid Rock.
Re: How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag by Adgideon(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2020
vhykeeytor:

nigga go and look Bush... if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute. Peeps like you are the ones who depend on women for everything. I am very sure you still live with your parents.
just like u, white Yankee do do

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Show Off My Girlfriend – Kizz Daniel / Bbnaija:Reno Omokri Criticised Nigerians For Raising $15,000 In 5 Hours For The / #bbnaija: ''street Is With Laycon'' - Man Slams Cubana For Saying He Want Imo To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.