Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night (71033 Views)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by ELVISHOT: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Awww... love this cute moment between Adekunle Gold and Simi after her show last night.

Simi and Adekunle Gold were on Trace live show last night in which the singer Simi performed for good 2 hours in a live band.

After her performance, Simi's husband Adekunle Gold carried her in an adorable moment which was captured by Falz.

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4E0HHzJNBl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/video-adorable-moment-adekunle-gold.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by ELVISHOT: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by elgramz: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Simi had her show last night? I didn't hear about it

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:
Lifting up a hole in holistic style.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by ELVISHOT: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by kestolove95(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Na falz shoot the video, ah! Cuckhold.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Brunt654: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Very cute
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Machinegun91(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=kemicalreaction post=83476494][/quote]
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by ukaface(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Soooooooo cute

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by logon599: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Look at those jealous ladies
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Kamcee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:

You need Jesus

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Zchi1052(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
If it's possible that falz did not s*x Simi all the while then it might still be possible that Nigeria can function well again

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Zchi1052(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin
Esteem001:
Who else is noticing this new scratching thing, almost all the guys calling and complaining of same thing, my pen*s dey scratch me !!! Abi Na only me and my guys both far and near dey experience this thing.... Any home remedy Local man has no money to see the doctor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by oluwamaich(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who saw their savage replies to guys who troll them on Twitter

Simi's savage is a killer

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Jh0wsef(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
N
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Burgerlomo: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Machinegun91:

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

Go to any battery charger closest to you, collect some battery water, and begin to apply it to you thing ... Apply it three times daily and thank me later...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by iCauseTrouble: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by me5you: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ehnn is that so.. love on social media �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Zchi1052:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >

This one Na serious something!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Onyi22(f): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Love sweet oooo
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by Esteem001(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gforce2015:

Go to any battery charger closest to you, collect some battery water, and begin to apply it to you thing ... Apply it three times daily and thank me later...

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by talk2hb1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Noted!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by yeyeosoronga: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Everybody should carry their kaya pls
Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by greggng: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Zchi1052:
If it's possible that falz did not s*x Simi all the while then it might still be possible that Nigeria can function well again

When u are single anybody can enter that place but when u are married it becomes exclusively for your husband...afterall some guys don Bleep your wife from primary school to university before both of you met

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by philtea: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:
Seriously?
Me sef dey experience am ooo
As I dey type be scratch I just dey scratch ooo
Any remedy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night by GbadeTehmy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Esteem001:

Guy na true the tin crazy...Wetin perdon fit use oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.