Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (134122 Views)

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by 24kmagic: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
To think I just finished watching RAMPAGE where a wolf was on the lose scares the hell out of me

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by ubyways(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
What do you expect when the animal in habitat are being encroached and destroyed leaving the animal with little or no food and water.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MAE5: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Big wolf
Big Meat
Big Pot

Pls send it over, My Wonderful brothers here will do the needful
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wait for it's pack.. Sirius lupin black. Awooo
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by pheonixdld2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Topxcel:
30,000 wolves....

Nigerians would have sampled, roasted it and post d pictures on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by gnaftalee(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Anybody knows where I get a bus going from Ilorin to minna
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DavidEsq(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dire Wolf. John snow is around
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

And call it wolf pepper soup cool
So u want them to jus bury it like dat? Ah ah
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DavidEsq(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Looks like a genetically modified Wolf shocked
A dire Wolf
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Lawdis(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
....chai! see better direct Belgium/Russian 404

better meat

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
Where are the animal right activists, we have a new case in Russia shocked shocked Who are they to kill a Wolf that's already going extinct on earth angry angry
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by deavicky(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
They couldn't say what will happen to the meet.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by harkandey(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Animal right activities , where are you,
Who are them to kill it grin grin
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Akinloyefestus(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
����
*#3K to #200K in 4-7 MONTHS!*
You are probably wondering what this is again, right?

*It took 4 rivers to water the garden of Eden*
*Be honest, how many sources of income do you have yet?*

*What if I show you a simple way to use a one time payment of N2600 to earn lots and lots of ETHEREUM every 100 days and be financially free. Believe me it's worth a trial.

*Sounds interesting? Join our new secret group NOW*
https:///BKldrlbwuFgDdMfAbIf0ec
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
wiseone28:
animal activist where thou at?

Those ones would prefer humans die than to kill the animals... Mad people
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by sharpwriter(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
dastroud:
Make e just wake for him back like that...

Lol... Horror film.

Na Evil thoughts be that grin
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by y3mi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I love the Canids. Canis lupus(grey wolf) and Canis familiaris(domestic dog) even Alopex lagopus(artic fox), Ursus arctos(grizzly bear), Thalactose marithimus(polar bear) all family of CANIDAE under CARNIVORA order. I hope working with these animals in reality not killing them
So which category of wolves were hunting Liam Neeson o ye wolfie expert? While I hate dogs, I love wolves but I love felines the most. All types of felines from the domestic to the big wild cats. So let me ask you....is it true about wolves that if a human storms them on their territort, they see it as an attack and they fled regarding the attacker (even with no weapons) as superior

Passionate888:
That's some Vasili Zaitsev sh!t
Are you trying to call the Germans wolves ?
Battle of Stalingrad sh!the, you read the book or watch the movie or documentary ?

dammywapes:
wolf eyan amotekun
Olodo, amotekun (cheetah) doesn't belong to the same group of dog family (canine) where the wolf is.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Papadoh(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why killed such a friendly harmless animal, do they want wolves to go extint, such would have been the cry of some fake Nairaland animal activist if it has happen In Nigeria, but they don't wait the next second at the sight of a Cockcroach.
Friendly... Harmless... WOLF!!! Are you kidney me right now?

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by skyfather09(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
send this beast to Calabar and jos right away
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Sapolopy864: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
wiseone28:
Go to russia and do it
wiseone where is d wisdom...?
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by SuyaEater(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
In Russia, Wolves fear men, not the other way around.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Villain7: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Everybody in Russia is an army, so don't F with them.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by grandlexuz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
aragonchuks:
It’s simple , climate change is making these animals move closer to residential buildings for warmth and food

Are they not feeling the climate change warmth at their own quarters? Nobe the climate change heat na all over. Wolves are mischievous.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Jaqenhghar: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
aragonchuks:
It’s simple , climate change is making these animals move closer to residential buildings for warmth and food
Stop listening to these PETA niggers. The animal is always right according to them

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by CharlesJok3r: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
gnaftalee:
Anybody knows where I get a bus going from Ilorin to minna
Go to Okin motors at maraba road.

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by 02Kebreal(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
inoki247:
Take it to Bayelsa dey can eat anything dere tongue tongue

Or Ebonyi.....
They even eat horse and Donkey there.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=emperorblog21 post=87448977][/quote]pls let's save the wolves...yesterday i met one fool of a guy trying 2 kill an innocent snake, u need 2 see how he was chasing the poor snake upandan, i got so mad at him...pls let's save them.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Viicfuntop(f): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
A direwolf
PETA peeps right now
[img]https://media1./images/7d9ad5ee12e5f257d5aff1746c1d5ba9/tenor.gif?itemid=3532235[/img]

This was funny. PETA group are so annoying

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
There are no good hunters left..

They should comman hire AMOTEKUN now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.