Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (134190 Views)

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DateMynd44(m): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2020
akinemma1:
There is no limit to what God can do with a life surrendered to the Holy Spirit.
Samson back then.
But now it's more of spiritual and no more physical manifestation again
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:52am On Mar 15, 2020
1 week meat grin grin cheesy

For your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Kayouzka(m): 4:59am On Mar 15, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why killed such a friendly harmless animal, do they want wolves to go extint, such would have been the cry of some fake Nairaland animal activist if it has happen In Nigeria, but they don't wait the next second at the sight of a Cockcroach.

Whether you believe it or not our anthropocentrism is wrong it a worldwide thing we met this animals we invade there territories with impunity at least we should learn to conserve nature so it can be a heritage for our planet that we are part of or else we pay for our sons it just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by dfrost: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2020
OGwales:
Make una no chop that thing o... We are not ready for another virus. Because I don miss football.

No be only you ooo cry cry cry. Imagine opening scorestime, livescore - everything I saw was Pst, Pst, Pst

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by dfrost: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
1 week meat grin grin cheesy

For your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature

Meat kee you there cheesy grin
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by ACE1010: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2020
The gunman should take it to China where everything is eaten raw. grin grin
The gunman should not infest the entire village with corona virus shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Obodolaka: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Power shift.

The order now changes.

Arak
[/s]
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by TGMISKY(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2020
If this same thing had taken place in Nigeria, people would say that the animal should have been shot with a tranquilizer and taken back to the wildlife. They'd say that we have a poor wildlife system. But see them acting all nice. Hypocrites
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by drololaaof: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2020
What is massive in this wolf that can be carried by a man
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by raphy(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2020
how many human and animals in his stomach.to make.it fat like that?

chai this can lol.a cow and fight a.lion to death .it willl even try to dethrone the king.f the jungle.
happy Sunday everyone
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by egopersonified(f): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why killed such a friendly harmless animal, do they want wolves to go extint, such would have been the cry of some fake Nairaland animal activist if it has happen In Nigeria, but they don't wait the next second at the sight of a Cockcroach.

Fatality. grin

It's very easy to breed cockroaches na, just leave dirty stuff all over the house for one week, they will come and lay eggs.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by sylve11: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
aragonchuks:
It’s simple , climate change is making these animals move closer to residential buildings for warmth and food

Which kind yeye climate change? Weren't they built for the cold? tongue cool
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MotiveU(f): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Topxcel:
30,000 wolves....

Nigerians would have sampled it, roasted it and then post d pictures on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by HAgbonna(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Animal activist right now b like; ''this is wrong, this specie of wolf don't have teeth, they are rare, just 12 in the whole of the west solar system, Why kill a soft and harmless wolf "
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MotiveU(f): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Topxcel:
30,000 wolves....

Nigerians would have sampled it, roasted it and then post d pictures on nairaland
Nice one...
Wolf hunter
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by PrinceMajestic: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2020
y3mi:
So which category of wolves were hunting Liam Neeson o ye wolfie expert? While I hate dogs, I love wolves but I love felines the most. All types of felines from the domestic to the big wild cats. So let me ask you....is it true about wolves that if a human storms them on their territort, they see it as an attack and they fled regarding the attacker (even with no weapons) as superior

Are you trying to call the Germans wolves ?
Battle of Stalingrad sh!the, you read the book or watch the movie or documentary ?

Olodo, amotekun (cheetah) doesn't belong to the same group of dog family (canine) where the wolf is.
not just wolves most wild animals defensive technique is usually to run for cover first but the wolves will reinforce shortly to attack who has invaded their pack. How would you love the wild canids and hate their semi domesticated cousins who they share virtually similar genetic make up? The police dog is direct descendant of Canis coyote, They're very fierce and relentless in attack. But The lupus itself is the most fierce wolf so its probably the Canis lupus that hunted that guy but I never watched or read that story. I also love the felines especially Acinonxys jubatus(cheetah) the fastest animal on four and Panthera families of Lion(Panthera leo), Panthera pardus( leopard), Panthera uncia (snow leopard), Panthera tigris (tiger), Panthera onca(Jaguar), Neofelis nebulosa(clouded leopard), mountain lion(Felis concolor) then all other smaller felis like Felis aurata(golden cat), Felis bengalensis(leopard cat), Felis manul(palace cat), Felis rufus(bob cat), Felis sylvestris(wild cat)Felis colocolo(Pampas cat) etc I love them too except felis domesticus(domestic cat the thief). I'm not wolf expert actually but I have a thing or two to tell you about any animal you think of including birds, rodents, bovids, perrisodactyls, etc

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2020
The book 'Dracula' starts on pg. 101.
Similar details - big wolves, tombstones, locals fleeing.

Where are pages 1-100?
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by dejavubobo1(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Winterfell would not like this...
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by luluosas(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Please, go and take the rest and make them your house pest. I didn't say anything please
NOwazobia:
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Jaqenhghar: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Viicfuntop:

This was funny. PETA group are so annoying
Honestly. Their wahala is too much. There was a time they protested against the US marines that they should stop using animals in their survival training ... when training on how to kill and eat animals
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2020
where has MANNERBBQGRILL guy gone? i haven't seen his posts lately. i hope corona virus hasn't got him, with his meat selling.

I wouldn't mind a wolf babeque.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Yujin(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2020
aragonchuks:
It’s simple , climate change is making these animals move closer to residential buildings for warmth and food
Certainly not for warmth but for food.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why una no dey get even small sense sef. Wolves are apex predators and coming this close to a human settlement is a threat hence action need to be taken. Didn't you read where it is stated that hunting license has been granted? Abi think say na here where you are being driven by hunger rather than reason?
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by shogsmania: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2020
franchasng:
Where are the animal right activists, we have a new case in Russia shocked shocked Who are they to kill a Wolf that's already going extinct on earth angry angry
Unlike you and your brothers in balyesa they will not eat it,they'll use it for taxidermy
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Oh.yeah,that's one hell of a man sized wolf

My pitpull can't face this one
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by sadek4all: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Ode tongue
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MSesan: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
30,000 wolfs shocked shocked??

Well, one's down 29 wolf's to go....
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Teeklef(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Why una no dey get even small sense sef. Wolves are apex predators and coming this close to a human settlement is a threat hence action need to be taken. Didn't you read where it is stated that hunting license has been granted? Abi think say na here where you are being driven by hunger rather than reason?
You don't understand sarcasm.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Teeklef:
You don't understand sarcasm.
some people up there are really serious
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by optimus106(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your sense still dey your mama womb...

inoki247:
Take it to Bayelsa dey can eat anything dere tongue tongue

Your sense still dey your mama womb

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / foreigners chillout joint. / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.