Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC (13063 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by scovic33: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I knew this Makinde was a bigger thief in the making.

Just like Ihedioha,. They tend to pretend like the good guy but they are worst than the devil himself.

Ekiti people could attest after Fayose dealt with them.
APC people everywhere..if you don't live in Oyo state, stop typing sh!t based on hear say.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by scovic33: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Flier:
Ajimobi didn’t loot,he was the best governor to ever ruled Oyo state.He totally transformed Oyo state and that is something Makinde is enjoying at the moment because Makinde is not doing anything but just paying salary
Oyo only Voted APC out because Ajimobi was too rude and have no respect for anyone
I don’t believe he claimed he is using 11 billion to pay workers but if he does,It means Oyo state is in wrong hand
you mean constituted authority? Let Lautech students catch you..Best governor my foot. When you say best governor, what do you mean by that? Someone that lack qualities of good leader, you call him best governor...keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by simplyshade: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
What did he did... �
merit455:
What did your god Buhari did
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Dygmem: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Kennyg101: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Makide is looking more like a con artist tbh

He has done absolutely nothing in Oyo state

He borrowed 10bn Naira for nothing.
you mumu i swear. The guy na d best governor so far. Just shut up and sit down
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by 7lives: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Flier:
Ajimobi didn’t loot,he was the best governor to ever ruled Oyo state.He totally transformed Oyo state and that is something Makinde is enjoying at the moment because Makinde is not doing anything but just paying salary
Oyo only Voted APC out because Ajimobi was too rude and have no respect for anyone
I don’t believe he claimed he is using 11 billion to pay workers but if he does,It means Oyo state is in wrong hand

Oyo state has not seen anything, won o ti ri nkan kan.
Shebi Ajimobi na basket mouth, but at least he gets the job done, now that Oyo have exchanged basket mouth for a Yahoo, dem must chop sand.
Can you imagine, those who contribute transport money to go and ushered in omi tuntun in Ibadan, after boasting to us that Makinde will turn Ibadan into Dubai, are not only back to hawking soft drinks and pure water, they also came with more refugees to over crowd our end here.
Awon werey. Maa ta, maa ta, won so ayo di okiti obo, won o ti ri nkan kan.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by yesloaded: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Flier:
Where u dey stay for Oyo state?

Someone wey his wife carted away almost all equipments bought for Lautech teaching hospital by Akala administration? His wife wanted to remove MRI machine bought by Akala administration before people raised alarm and Megida installed that MRI machine which patient enjoyed within and outside Ogbomosho

Which transformation are you talking about? Is it failed education system under his watch? Abandoned projects across Oyo state? This is a governor who spent 8yrs in power with not solid project to show for it.

Makinde has not got pass mark based on my on assessment but I can't call him a failure for now as we keep watching

But as for immediate past administration, don't just go there at all

We need to stop celebrating mediocrity and tell our RULERS the truth.

They ain't do any project with their own/family money but our collective common wealth

I remembered year 2012 when Ajimobi introduced some bad policy to tax artisan, shop owners, motorcyclist and drivers in the name of OYSAA & OYSTERS whereby they forced all shop owners to pay 10,000naira as cost of displaying banners in front of their respective shop even if you dare use paint to write your business name on front of your shop, you must pay 10,000naira.

Present federal government of this country tax us on almost everything except the air we breath yet they can't give us basic amenities?
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by fyneguy: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Esseite:
The news does not add up, seems more like propaganda..

Why would he claim N11bn on just salaries monthly when his total monthly allocation is between 4 and 6bn, which is public knowledge

Definitely propaganda..

Oyo state's wage bill has always been much more than its federal allocation. They usually owe atleast 3 months salaries. I was stunned when I saw N11B. If he actually said so, then he is a thief.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by fyneguy: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
yesloaded:

Where u dey stay for Oyo state?

Someone wey his wife carted away almost all equipments bought for Lautech teaching hospital by Akala administration? His wife wanted to remove MRI machine bought by Akala administration before people raised alarm and Megida installed that MRI machine which patient enjoyed within and outside Ogbomosho

Which transformation are you talking about? Is it failed education system under his watch? Abandoned projects across Oyo state? This is a governor who spent 8yrs in power with not solid project to show for it.

Makinde has not got pass mark based on my on assessment but I can't call him a failure for now as we keep watching

But as for immediate past administration, don't just go there at all

We need to stop celebrating mediocrity and tell our RULERS the truth.

They ain't do any project with their own/family money but our collective common wealth

I remembered year 2012 when Ajimobi introduced some bad policy to tax artisan, shop owners, motorcyclist and drivers in the name of OYSAA & OYSTERS whereby they forced all shop owners to pay 10,000naira as cost of displaying banners in front of their respective shop even if you dare use paint to write your business name on front of your shop, you must pay 10,000naira.

Present federal government of this country tax us on almost everything except the air we breath yet they can't give us basic amenities?

Haba! He did the flyover at Mokola, roads at Oke Ado, Iyaganku and many parts of Ibadan. Iwo road and others were on-going. No Oyo state Gov did as much as he did on construction!.

Tell us what Makinde has done. Paying for past questions? lol

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by yesloaded: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
fyneguy:

Haba! He did the flyover at Mokola, roads at Oke Ado, Iyaganku and many parts of Ibadan. Iwo road and others were on-going. No Oyo state Gov did as much as he did on construction!.

Tell us what Makinde has done. Paying for past questions? lol

Iwo road: Abandoned project still under construction till this moment despite the fact that it was started 3years ago under Ajomobi administration, it's an insult that for over 2years a road of few kilometres (gate - iwo road) could take many years to be completed

Mokola brigde? we have more than one of such built by Ogun stated under Amosun so it's completely out of it to mention such project for a whole state government, if it's local government project now then we can say it's massive.

Old Ife road is abandoned projects

As for makinde, I already made my comment that he's yet to have any pass mark as far as am concerned but I can't write him off, the only thing he could point to is paying workers salaries in full as and when due, reinstatement of workser wrongfully sacked by immediate past administration but what this state needs is more than that.

Why I can't judge his administration completely now, he's 10months in office
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by SirBunky85(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
merit455:
What did your god Buhari did
and u are among those who call pmb illiterate.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Urchman200: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I knew this Makinde was a bigger thief in the making.

Just like Ihedioha,. They tend to pretend like the good guy but they are worst than the devil himself.

Ekiti people could attest after Fayose dealt with them.
is fayemi handling them better ?
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Urchman200: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, and I don't pray for anyone of u to ever find urself to be in this kind of an helpless & hopeless situation I currently find myself in now ever in your entire lifetime big amen to that
that is after ur support to Mr self acclaimed integrity, gradually all of u will be alright.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Urchman200: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Flier:
keep supporting evil ,if ajimobi 8years mean anything to Oyo people, the level of his defeat wouldn't have been this bad,I seating governor lost almost all position, that is terrible defeat, is time to move on from ajimobi crap ,allow seyi time to make a difference abeg, no party is better than the other we are more concerned about individual performance.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by LincolnLynn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
7lives:

Oyo state has not seen anything, won o ti ri nkan kan.
Shebi Ajimobi na basket mouth, but at least he gets the job done, now that Oyo have exchanged basket mouth for a Yahoo, dem must chop sand.
Can you imagine, those who contribute transport money to go and ushered in omi tuntun in Ibadan, after boasting to us that Makinde will turn Ibadan into Dubai, are not only back to hawking soft drinks and pure water, they also came with more refugees to over crowd our end here.
Awon werey. Maa ta, maa ta, won so ayo di okiti obo, won o ti ri nkan kan.
Please stop lying you brain dead slowpokes,aside from the dualization of iseyin and Oyo township roads,tell me other meaningful projects of your constituted authority,Do you know how long it took your running tap mouth governor to complete that of Oyo and have you been to shaki?your constituted authority couldn't complete the dualization saki township road for 8 years, please take a trip to shaki to confirm,local government was non existent under your demigod.the rogue crippled lg administration but rushed to conduct the sham of local government election towards the end of his tenure,Workers salaries were delayed,pensioneers were neglected throughout his tenure and you are here with your sense of reasoning and objectivity clouded with petty and senseless sentiment glorifying failure.. Evidence of failure was how your arrogant constituted authority was rejected in the last election,are you not sensible enough to realize the results of the last election was a testament to that.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by fyneguy: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
yesloaded:

Iwo road: Abandoned project still under construction till this moment despite the fact that it was started 3years ago under Ajomobi administration, it's an insult that for over 2years a road of few kilometres (gate - iwo road) could take many years to be completed

Mokola brigde? we have more than one of such built by Ogun stated under Amosun so it's completely out of it to mention such project for a whole state government, if it's local government project now then we can say it's massive.

Old Ife road is abandoned projects

As for makinde, I already made my comment that he's yet to have any pass mark as far as am concerned but I can't write him off, the only thing he could point to is paying workers salaries in full as and when due, reinstatement of workser wrongfully sacked by immediate past administration but what this state needs is more than that.

Why I can't judge his administration completely now, he's 10months in office

Abandoned or not, what stopped Makinde from finishing the project, given the importance of the road? Makinde is spending on petty things for cheap political points. He seems to be more interested in hypes than developmental projects.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by yesloaded: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
fyneguy:

Abandoned or not, what stopped Makinde from finishing the project, given the importance of the road? Makinde is spending on petty things for cheap political points. He seems to be more interested in hypes than developmental projects.
Calm down, Makinde is completing the road already.

I lives in Ibadan, and I pass that Iwo Road 6 times a week both day & night
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Dollabiz: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Flier:
. Did you just say Ajimobi did not loot? I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by Austino68651: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by mikolo80: 4:33am On Apr 01, 2020
seunlayi:
while Apc is dead and buried on oyo state.
for now. Just watch what pdp will use your eyes to see. Shebi they've started by sharing coro plus plenty audio governance. You will learn the hard way
Re: Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC by mikolo80: 4:34am On Apr 01, 2020
seunlayi:

Stop mentioning Apc with oyo state. They are gone for good
patapata 8yrs pdp will disappoint as usual. Then apc or another party will return.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dugbe Market Fire: Governor Makinde Fulfils Promise, Doles Out Cash Palliative / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.