Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. (4561 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo's PestanaCR7 hotels in Portugal will become hospitals providing FREE medical care for COVID-19 patients.

The 35yr old juventus and Portuguese forward who has 36goals and 4assists for both club and country this season, said he would be responsible for the Doctors payments.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Source..https://twitter.com/marca/status/1238970069591392256?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2020
May Ogun Laakaye continue to bless Christiano Ronaldo

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Kingpee2(m): 2:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Fear of corona virus ehn ...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Dannybammz: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2020
That's so kind and thoughtful of you Dos Santos Aveiro Cr7

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by ulysses: 3:42am On Mar 15, 2020
I really don't like comparisons but as always my Man of the Match award goes to the G.O.A.T... CR7
God keep blessing you endlessly!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by GreatResearcher: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Waiting for JJ Okocha to do same

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Dayodragon: 4:42am On Mar 15, 2020
While Messi recently denied claims on media he's trying to help his teammate he played with in Barcelona Ronaldinho out of paraguan prison for passport forgery.. When life gives you a footballer, make it CR7.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Dayodragon: 4:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo will open all of his hotels for coronavirus victims and he'll pay for all the treatment and all of the doctors, nurses and workers' wages according to Marca

Cristiano Ronaldo's hotels PestanaCR7 will become hospitals from next week where the Coronavirus infected Covid-19 patients in Portugal will be able to be treated completely free of charge.

The legend has informed that he will pay the doctors and workers…

Who does more

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Freestainworld(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2020
baba wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by cRobo: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Some people are just to generous like me

Nice gesture from him

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by nanauju(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Very humane of him

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Iceyjay(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Click like if you love CR7

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Kingpee2:
Fear of corona virus ehn ...
Is the beginning of Wisdom cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by segzysexy(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2020
CR7 the great philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by TeamLeader(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2020
CR7 LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2020
oh lala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by peterd53(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Dayodragon:
While Messi recently denied claims on media he's trying to help his teammate he played with in Barcelona Ronaldinho out of paraguan prison for passport forgery.. When life gives you a footballer, make it CR7.

I’m sure hatred has eaten deep in u

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by klever18(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2020
the earth will never forget cr7
spain will never forget messi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by LoveFayfay(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2020
#Respect �✔️�

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2020
After helping Juventus to set up a go fund me target of 1 million euros

GOAT indeed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by fiercehillz(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Giving is a talent and a calling...Some people with all their wealth will never release a dime for the benefit of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by traihit: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2020
This is of course the right way to pay the society back for over-rewarding football hardworking and enjoying all the social media blitz that characterizes a footballer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by osamz007: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
The only GOAT in town!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Dayodragon: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
peterd53:

I’m sure hatred has eaten deep in u

Stop posting fake news.. it took Messi 2 years to bail his dad from tax evasion, who's dinho? he will rot in jail then. CR7 gives more to the poor than every other footballer.. take it or leave it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fake news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by sunshineV(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dayodragon:

Stop posting fake news.. it took Messi 2 years to bail his dad from tax evasion, who's dinho? he will rot in jail then. CR7 gives more to the poor than every other footballer.. take it or leave it.

I don't know about you but i haven't received anything from him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by peterd53(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dayodragon:

Dig up a post to counter wat I posted up there instead of telling me about his dad and please stop misleading pple just bcuz u av access to d internet

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by chiboy1116: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dayodragon:
when did he deny this ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hot Ring Girls Of Mayweather-pacquiao Boxing Fight..? / Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? / Nigeria D'Tigress To Begin 2023 FIBA Afrobasket Title Defence Against Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.