Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! (466 Views)

What's The Title Of This Song? / What Is The Title Of The Song In Joy The Soap Advert / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by superpauL(m): 2:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Good day nairalanders
Good day lovers of great music, please help a brother.

There is this song I do listen on radio every evening on wazobia fm few years ago. I still recall the lyrics but I can't get the song online. Here is part of the lyrics..

"I'm short of words I cannot pretend,
You are killing me with the way you bend,
To the music o I cannot pretend,
Dancing way......"

"Your dancing...
And you still don't move, you are by the table tapping,
I see the little moves you made while you were standing,
Baby come little closer cos ur dance is causing go slow o, so I go o

Chorus:
Kokodiko kokodiko kokodikoko eh!

Please that's the best I can remember... Help a brother.biko
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Consolidation by King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by Depriest2020: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Artist- faze
Song title- kpokpo di kpo.
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by superpauL(m): 1:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Depriest2020:
Artist- faze
Song title- kpokpo di kpo.
No bro... Not that
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by superpauL(m): 1:19am On Mar 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Consolidation by King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal
Your a joke bro
Lol
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by Austarson: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls I need the title too
Re: Someone Get Me The Title Of This Song Pleassssse! by Austarson: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
superpauL:
Good day nairalanders
Good day lovers of great music, please help a brother.

There is this song I do listen on radio every evening on wazobia fm few years ago. I still recall the lyrics but I can't get the song online. Here is part of the lyrics..

"I'm short of words I cannot pretend,
You are killing me with the way you bend,
To the music o I cannot pretend,
Dancing way......"

"Your dancing...
And you still don't move, you are by the table tapping,
I see the little moves you made while you were standing,
Baby come little closer cos ur dance is causing go slow o, so I go o

Chorus:
Kokodiko kokodiko kokodikoko eh!

Please that's the best I can remember... Help a brother.biko
Please I need it too

(1) (Reply)

New Audio: Nasty C - There They Go | Download Mp3 / Couples Arrested For Holding Their Wedding During Lockdown / DJ Flozy – Best Of Davido Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.