Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The North owns the Game. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North owns the Game. (3318 Views)

T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 15, 2020
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. El RUFAI is the real deal here not Sanusi.Over the years I watched him, first a technocrat, conservative wannabe ( defending Islam) now positioning himself as a man with a big heart. Sanusi case was to water the road to Aso Rock for El Rufai. The North knows the power game. Let the South stand aside, possible we fight each other.History will not be kind to us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. El RUFAI is the real deal here not Sanusi.Over the years I watched him, first a technocrat, conservative wannabe ( defending Islam) now positioning himself as a man with a big heart. Sanusi case was to water the road to Aso Rock for El Rufai. The North knows the power game. Let the South stand aside, possible we fight each other.History will not be kind to us.
. Sanusi is a global citizen with network of contacts around the world, he could bring a lot to the table(interest). Who wouldn't help such friend?
Re: The North owns the Game. by TheApologist: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2020
I don't see El-rufai's action as connected with 2023 in any way. Sanusi is his friend and he's only doing the needful; if his political ambition is to be taken to consideration he won't even go near Sanusi let alone lending his support. Sanusi's ulterances proves he's antithetical to northern ideals, evident in the fact that he wasn't shown so much sympathy even by his subjects in Kano after he was ousted. For those insinuating Sanusi was relieved of his kingship status to pave way for him to contest you can keep deceiving yourselves in taking Northerners will queue to vote someone of Sanusi's personality

7 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by Witcher(f): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 15, 2020
TheApologist:
I don't see El-rufai's action as connected with 2023 in any way. Sanusi is his friend and he's only doing the needful; if his political ambition is to be taken to consideration he won't even go near Sanusi let alone lending his support. Sanusi's ulterances proves he's antithetical to northern ideals, evident in the fact that he wasn't shown so much sympathy even by his subjects in Kano after he was ousted. For those insinuating Sanusi was relieved of his kingship status to pave way for him to contest you can keep deceiving yourselves in taking Northerners will queue to vote someone of Sanusi's personality
. You agree with me on one thing....Sanusi is just that distraction. In my own opinion, El Rufai need Sanusi (interest).He has friends and contacts globally hence his dethronement period is the right time to act.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 15, 2020

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Vp position is not even certain for El Rufai cos he just joined the list of those to hate by northern elites

Both Sanusi and El Rufia are light weight champions in Northern scheme
Re: The North owns the Game. by Gandollaar(f): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2020
TheApologist:
Thank you jareh
Re: The North owns the Game. by princemillla(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2020
That was befor, they've come to realize their game can never be fruitful without the south.

I just pray soutth will not dance to the puppeteer this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North owns the Game. by Gandollaar(f): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You agree with me on one thing....Sanusi is just that distraction. In my own opinion, El Rufai need Sanusi (interest).He has friends and contacts globally hence his dethronement period is the right time to act.
When did Sanusi become a political heavyweight to reckon with?

So all the facts flying around about his hypocrisy is yet to get to you? How does such a man even inspire any confidence in you guys?

That's was how buhari was touted as the messiah only for him to become so divisive and throw an ailing nation into further abyss.

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Gandollaar:
When did Sanusi become a political heavyweight to reckon with?

So all the facts flying around about his hypocrisy is yet to get to you? How does such a man even inspire any confidence in you guys?

That's was how buhari was touted as the messiah only for him to become so divisive and throw an ailing nation into further abyss.
. This is Nigeria,where the misfits become the power to reckon with. Note one thing,the North are one.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Gandollaar(f): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. This is Nigeria,where the misfits become the power to reckon with. Note one thing,the North are one.
Yes the north are one, but have you ever seen them vote in someone with a moderate view of life?
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2020
princemillla:
That was befor, they've come to realize their game can never be fruitful without the south.

Time and Time again, the North always use the south to their advantage. I have respect for their political efficiency (I called common sense).
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yes the north are one, but have you ever seen them vote in someone with a moderate view of life?
. Well I answer this way,in true, did Nigerian ever vote for any election. El-Rufai is not a moderate Muslim just so you know.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Jimi24: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2020
TheApologist:

SLS is not antithetical to northern interests in anyway. I believe he is just positioning for vites and support from the South. He wants the north to be like Dubai not Israel..to put it clearly to you.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Jimi24:

SLS is not antithetical to northern interests in anyway. I believe he is just positioning for vites and support from the South. He wants the north to be like Dubai not Israel..to put it clearly to you.
. Sanusi is not the factor,he is just an interest.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Yebosola(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2020
TheApologist:

U are politically inclined, not Lazy youths on NL, enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome of some people here, they are wasting their time whitewashing Sanusi, he has zero value politically
Re: The North owns the Game. by princemillla(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
Time and Time again, the North always use the south to their advantage. I have respect for their political efficiency (I called common sense).

Undisputed, but their game is in the known now. South wouldn't dare entrust their life n property in their hands again. Imagine what the south has face in the hands of the marauding herdsmen and other blood sucking militant
Re: The North owns the Game. by sapientia(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2020
This is Nigerians being ahead of themselves.

From Sanusi not supporting Ganduje to rig is a script?

What if PDP won, what would you have said.

Down to Balkanization of the Emirate and giving the son of the former Emir Bichi and you said its a script.

An Emir is a first class King and when his power is forcefully taken, it should be news.

But all these noise about it being connected to 2023 is utter and total garbage.

Pure trash.

And disgusting.

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2020
princemillla:

Undisputed, but their game is in the known now. South wouldn't dare entrust their life n property in their hands again. Imagine what the south has face in the hands of the marauding herdsmen and other blood sucking militant
. Sound good but I think we are yet to face reality.
Re: The North owns the Game. by princemillla(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Sound good but I think we are yet to feel reality.

Let me put it to you, will you or allow any one around you vote for any fulani man come 2023

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2020
North has no game ...the only reason north is playing this rubbish is because yorubas has chosen to respect zoning agreement ....it's simple

If the south is United there is nothing the north can do

Without the south agreeing on a candidate ( zoning ) there is absolutely no way south south ever rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2020
princemillla:

What are you saying even ... north is acting like this because south is divided
This is what igbos have been saying , without a United south , north would keep ruling
North is doing this because yorubas are showing interest in runing instead of allowing igbos to take their turn

Without zoning north would always rule this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
North are not too smart ...yorubas are the ones giving them the mind ....if south had agreed it's Igbo turn north won't even waste this time trying
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2020
princemillla:

Let me put it to you, will you or allow any one around you vote for any fulani man come 2023
. I don't do tribalism. I give my vote to the most qualified
Re: The North owns the Game. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

North are not too smart ...yorubas are the ones giving them the mind ....if south had agreed it's Igbo turn north won't even waste this time trying
. Yeah tribalism again. The South continue to fight within while the North take the lead.
Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Yeah tribalism again. The South continue to fight within while the North take the lead.
It's not tribalism it's simple fact ....in 2011 south was able to win cause we where United
Lost in 2015 because 25% of south voted north

Unless 90% of south vote a person south stands no chance ...and only zoning can make that happen ....but the greed of south west won't let them see it

Truth is the truth

2 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I don't do tribalism. I give my vote to the most qualified
Yea ...while 12 million northerners would vote anything north when even if they are not qualified
U can choose to vote by merit in your state but when it comes to national ....only zoning can save us from north

2 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2020
princemillla:

See unless south reach an agreement north would win easily nothing can stop them

Let south respect zoning n agree on the Igbo man that can appeal to everyone ....unless that north would easily win
Re: The North owns the Game. by CharleyBright(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Gandollaar:

Sanusi is not someone with a moderate view of life (as u say), neither is he someone that should be under rated as a political paperweight. Granted, Sanusi doesnt have much of a political experience. But then, political experience dont win elections... supports and acceptability does.
If Sanusi does contest Presidential election, he might very likely win because he will gain massive support in the North and still split massive votes in the South.
The North will massively support and vote for Sanusi so long as the political power remains in the North.
The South will foolishly split the Southern votes with the dirty South west and South East wars, and give the North another 8yrs in power through Sanusi Lamido.
The Southern politicians should be united and get their acts right.
Sanusi Lamido is the North game plan of retaining power.
Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

Sanusi is not someone with a moderate view of life (as u say), neither is he someone that should be under rated as a political paperweight. Granted, Sanusi doesnt have much of a political experience. But then, political experience dont win elections... supports and acceptability does.
If Sanusi does contest Presidential election, he might very likely win because he will gain massive support in the North and still split massive votes in the South.
The North will massively support and vote for Sanusi so long as the political power remains in the North.
The South will foolishly split the Southern votes with the dirty South west and South East wars, and give the North another 8yrs in power through Sanusi Lamido.
The Southern politicians should be united and get their acts right.
Sanusi Lamido is the North game plan of retaining power.
Why are u guys afraid to say what's separating the south
Igbos are requesting we respect the zoning agreement after actively supports south west n south south ....yorubas out of greed because they feel they have the good will of the north think they can snatch it not knowing north don't care about any body but them

Only equity and justice can unite and equity and justice calls for yorubas to back igbos

If u guys are not ready to face this truth then u are part of the problem of the south

Let's call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why are u guys afraid to say what's separating the south
Igbos are requesting we respect the zoning agreement after actively supports south west n south south ....yorubas out of greed because they feel they have the good will of the north think they can snatch it not knowing north don't care about any body but them

Only equity and justice can unite and equity and justice calls for yorubas to back igbos

If u guys are not ready to face this truth then u are part of the problem of the south

Let's call a spade a spade

Are SW dragging the 2023 presidency with SE under Pdp?

We are trying our luck under Apc. Let's meet at the poll

Is that too hard for you people to comprehend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter: Ugwuanyi Preaches Peace, Renewed Faith In God / Video: We Are Voting Tinubu For President- Osun Voters / A Picture Of Marina, Lagos State In The 80's. Was It Tinubu That Developed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.