Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The North owns the Game. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North owns the Game. (3330 Views)

T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2020
[img][quote author=Jaubdu post=87451994]. You agree with me on one thing....Sanusi is just that distraction. In my own opinion, El Rufai needs Sanusi (interest). He has friends and contacts globally hence his dethronement period is the right time to act.

There is no distraction anywhere. If you haven't gotten the memo please do. The presidency is coming down south and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Coming back to Sanusi issue, he doesn't have any serious electoral value and the power brokers in the north can't trust him due to his arrogant disposition. So, el rufai get nothing to gain from Sanusi politically.

Finally, people with close to zero political know-how always like to attribute power that the northern establishment to them, always reading meaning to every political tussle in the north because of the deep inferiority complex of some.

2 Likes

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Roachas has more political connection than any Yoruba alive today outside obj

Just boy Fayemi has more than weight than all the SE politicians dead or alive
Re: The North owns the Game. by Donelli: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
The greater the pride, the more devastating the fall.

Come, oh Land of the Rising Sun, and shine forth in this utter darkness; that Africa may take her rightful place as the mother of all peoples.

Isee!
Isee!!
Isee!!!
Re: The North owns the Game. by Perkins2018: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Read my post again

I mean SW development bill scaled second reading. Northerners supported it. Only petter nwoboshi opposed it.

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

U really expect igbos n other southern Nigerians to vote for yorubas after 2015 ? U well so ?
Igbo are inconsequential right ? No problem

We have told you people right from onset.. Keep your incosequential votes to yourself. We don't need it.. No be today

And pls count SS from your delusional.. Buhari that is not even a southerner got reasonable 35% votes
Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
helinues:
Vp position is not even certain for El Rufai cos he just joined the list of those to hate by northern elites

Both Sanusi and El Rufia are light weight champions in Northern scheme

You get sense brother.
Sanusi has close to zero political bases in the north and Ipob are already rejoicing because they detest the Yoruba rather than fight the southwest for the presidency that is coming down south.

The only fair I have is that Nigeria can't afford to sideline the Igbo for another 8years without all hell not breaking lose. Nigeria needs an Igbo president to reassure them that they a part of the Nigeria project but at this time the minorities of the south have a better chance than an average Igbo politician.
Re: The North owns the Game. by CharleyBright(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2020
helinues:

No be for you people to continue una wailing after 2023?

So Wike, Umahi, Obiano and co will ass lick another Fulani again in 2023 when they already sabotaged the 2019 Atiku presidency even though Obi was on the ticket.

You online supporters think say you have a say in the scheme of politics... Huh

Then Ikpeazu shouldn't have won his reelection convincingly if you only ranters really get weight

I am neither South East or South West and i dont care about your political wars.
What am saying is that The entire South has always been foolishly disunited and allow the North to use them against each other.
Nothing has changed with the way things are going

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2020
myobjective:

You get sense brother.
Sanusi has close to zero political bases in the north and Ipob are already rejoicing because they detest the Yoruba rather than fight the southwest for the presidency that is coming down south.

The only fair I have is that Nigeria can't afford to sideline the Igbo for another 8years without all hell not breaking lose. Nigeria needs an Igbo president to reassure them that they a part of the Nigeria project but at this time the minorities of the south have a better chance than an average Igbo politician.

The only fair I have is that Nigeria can't afford to sideline the Igbo for another 8years without all hell not breaking lose

The Igbo's are not playing their politics right. They need to stop politics of saboteurs..

The next 20 years, presidency not sure for them except they start doing the right thing.. Let Ipob transform to a political party.. Their interest should not be about governing any of SE States but winning majority of Senate, Reps and state assembly.
Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:
North has no game ...the only reason north is playing this rubbish is because yorubas has chosen to respect zoning agreement ....it's simple

If the south is United there is nothing the north can do

Without the south agreeing on a candidate ( zoning ) there is absolutely no way south south ever rule Nigeria

You are bitter because no one will give the Igbos the presidency on a plate? Instead of you guys to do the work, rally round a candidate and do the groundwork to make him presentable and acceptable by the rest of the country.

The Igbo deserve to have a shot at the presidency and failure to have an Igbo may lead to Nigeria disintegrating but the Igbos political elites themselves are not even ready to play the game and get what they deserve, instead will have people without direction that will rather latch on any propaganda they can lay their hands on in other to antagonized the Yorubas.

No serious northern will contest for 2023 because they know the presidency is coming down south, it is left with the Igbos to fight it out with the Yorubas in APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

I am neither South East or South West and i dont care about your political wars.
What am saying is that The entire South has always been foolishly disunited and allow the North to use them against each other.

Southern people education is useless when it comes to Nigeria politics.. Each region only cares about themselves not about other southern regions..

The politicians have been making it that way why we the masses are helpless..

The real question we should ask is what's the population of those politicians compared to people they are riding on.

When will our mumu do?

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2020
myobjective:

You are bitter because no one will give the Igbos the presidency on a plate? Instead of you guys to do the work, rally round a candidate and do the groundwork to make him presentable and acceptable by the rest of the country.

The Igbo deserve to have a shot at the presidency and failure to have an Igbo may lead to Nigeria disintegrating but the Igbos political elites themselves are not even ready to play the game and get what they deserve, instead will have people without direction that will rather latch on any propaganda they can lay their hands on in other to antagonized the Yorubas.

No serious northern will contest for 2023 because they know the presidency is coming down south, it is left with the Igbos to fight it out with the Yorubas in APC
If u think north won't contest in 2023 then u don't know north and I shouldn't reply u
Re: The North owns the Game. by BafanaBafana: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
sapientia:
This is Nigerians being ahead of themselves.

From Sanusi not supporting Ganduje to rig is a script?

What if PDP won, what would you have said.

Down to Balkanization of the Emirate and giving the son of the former Emir Bichi and you said its a script.

An Emir is a first class King and when his power is forcefully taken, it should be news.

But all these noise about it being connected to 2023 is utter and total garbage.

Pure trash.

And disgusting.
And the proponents of these conspiracy theories always sound intelligent in their own eyes.
its really disgusting
Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

Because there was never a south, to begin with. The south was made up of two regions and you can see that these two old south regions always have a similar voting pattern and political pattern.

The only uniting factor in the north is religion. The Muslim north ( northeast and west) always vote based on religious solidarity reasons why Buhari always a difficulty winning states in the north-central and Christians in the northeast until 2015.

You see my friend, southerners are not foolish, they just don't have anything to gain collectively for putting a uniting figure due to ethnicity and possibly ideological differences.

The Irony is that you guys bash the north for voting in one way for a candidate irrespective of whether such a candidate is qualified or not but then turn around to blame the south for doing opposite.
Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u think north won't contest in 2023 then u don't know north and I shouldn't reply u

I know the north. No serious political heavyweight will contest, the north-south rotation is needed to keep the country as one.

1 Like

Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2020
myobjective:

I know the north. No serious political heavyweight will contest, the north-south rotation is needed to keep the country as one.
Lol the way north is acting u think they have plan to hand over ...Bros u funny like mad
Re: The North owns the Game. by Gandollaar(f): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

Kikikikikikiki. I laugh.
Who are the power brokers you talk about?
What do you know about Nigerian political and Northern politics to be specific?
Let me tell you something as a matter of factly, when it comes to Politics, the North has always seen far beyond what the South sees.
The North has been in power far more than the south has been in power. And all the time anyone has been in power, it has been under the benevolent concession of the Northern elites.

Now let me tell you something critically true... For the past decades Lagos State has became very critical in deciding where political power sways. Lagos is a No man's land. Whoever wins Lagos State wins the Presidential elections. Not all politicians know this, but i guess some smart Northern politicians have realise this and are trying to cash in.

Now, why do you think Sanusi Lamido has been relocated to Lagos state? Why not any of the numerous Northern State?
Lagos is politically key, and it is part of the Northern game plan for Sanusi to be located in Lagos to shore up acceptance and support for him.
2023 Presidential Candidacy for Sanusi lamido is sure. He is the Northern joker plan. The North has kick started their quest to retain power in the North.
Too bad, the South are still sleeping.
Kikikikikiki.. I laugh

First you ask me rhetorically what I know about northern power play and politics, then as I eased out on my chair to get educated, I ended up reading conspiracy theories.

Kikikikikiki...you funny die
Re: The North owns the Game. by myobjective: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why are u guys so greedy to see that party is nothing just a mechanism to achieve a regions goal ...south west gets APC , south-east gets PDP

North migrate to PDM ...PDM would easily win

When south loses 2023 let it be known that greed of Yorubas cost it

You don't sound too bright my friend. The Yoruba gat nothing to gain from an Igbo presidency. To the Yorubas the Igbos and the Hausa-Fulani are the same, they are both treated as political advisory whose power must be fought with, so an Igbo president will not benefit them more than a northern president and precedence set during Jonathan as a point to Igbos being more arrogant and tribalistic when giving the position. of power.
Re: The North owns the Game. by selemempe: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

Sanusi is not someone with a moderate view of life (as u say), neither is he someone that should be under rated as a political paperweight. Granted, Sanusi doesnt have much of a political experience. But then, political experience dont win elections... supports and acceptability does.
If Sanusi does contest Presidential election, he might very likely win because he will gain massive support in the North and still split massive votes in the South.
The North will massively support and vote for Sanusi so long as the political power remains in the North.
The South will foolishly split the Southern votes with the dirty South west and South East wars, and give the North another 8yrs in power through Sanusi Lamido.
The Southern politicians should be united and get their acts right.
Sanusi Lamido is the North game plan of retaining power.
lol...he would have to win primarys of a major party first...that's where political experience and structure counts
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yes the north are one, but have you ever seen them vote in someone with a moderate view of life?

They voted in Jonathan, and Yar'adua, so those don't have a moderate view of life ?
Re: The North owns the Game. by citizenY(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
mention an igbo politician that is presidential worthy.

Mr. Vitalis
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

What are you saying even ... north is acting like this because south is divided
This is what igbos have been saying , without a United south , north would keep ruling
North is doing this because yorubas are showing interest in runing instead of allowing igbos to take their turn

Without zoning north would always rule this country

Look at the way you r confusing, and contradicting yourself....... North is succeeding because South is not united, u end up again by saying North will always rule without zoning?

Politics is a game of numbers, every region need one another to succeed, and that's what the Igbos dont get, they r waiting for the presidency to be handed to them like a plate of akpu.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

North are not too smart ...yorubas are the ones giving them the mind ....if south had agreed it's Igbo turn north won't even waste this time trying

Which Igbo turn, ? Under which constitution? Even when PDP zoned. Was it not the same Igbos and PDP apologies that truncate it?

The few Igbos that understands the game of politics are being tagged all sort of names.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Unless south unite ,it's a waste if time South trying in 2023 ...yorubas alone don't stand a chance
.igbos alone don't stand a chance
If north can promise not to contest ...aahh why not igbos would beat yorubas anyday any time

Joker, Igbos will beat the Yorubas anyday anytime? Even Ojukwu could not win his own state...
Re: The North owns the Game. by Blackking98(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Helinues and mrvitalis pree the bickering, Igbo or Yoruba won't beat the north in 2023 if they contest in 2023, so two of you should sit down and reach an agreement on candidate, I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely, just watching you two from a distance till hopefully you two put the bickering aside and be reasonable for the greater good of the south,if it comes down to Igbo vs Yoruba in 2023 the igbos would surely get SS votes in block,north wud be the Battle ground
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
helinues:

Forget the Southern unity.. We don't want it, we don't need it

Let's meet at the poll.. SW already poured water on the ground and made the right alliance..

If you guys SE are just waking up, SW woke up long time ago regarding 2023 presidency

Wa gbayi jare, when the SW is building it's political bridge, and making the neccesary alliance, the SE r busy burning all bridges, now it's done on them they r losing woefully, they r looking for Unity by force...
Re: The North owns the Game. by CSTR2: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
I don't know who I am voting in 2023, but it is certainly not a Yoruba man.
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

It's funny how u guys believe north has any plan to had over power to u guys

Lol funny ...u guys never learn

When they do, come, and take it...... You know nothing about politics, so just sit down and keep burning political bridges...
Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blackking98:
Helinues and mrvitalis pree the bickering, Igbo or Yoruba won't beat the north in 2023 if they contest in 2023, so two of you should sit down and reach an agreement on candidate, I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely, just watching you two from a distance till hopefully you two put the bickering aside and be reasonable for the greater good of the south,if it comes down to Igbo vs Yoruba in 2023 the igbos would surely get SS votes in block,north wud be the Battle ground

SW are not afraid to test the presidency water by 2023. Which ever region North or other region from South who might be interested should meet us at the poll.

Is that too hard to understand
Re: The North owns the Game. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
CharleyBright:

Kikikikikikiki. I laugh.
Who are the power brokers you talk about?
What do you know about Nigerian political and Northern politics to be specific?
Let me tell you something as a matter of factly, when it comes to Politics, the North has always seen far beyond what the South sees.
The North has been in power far more than the south has been in power. And all the time anyone has been in power, it has been under the benevolent concession of the Northern elites.

Now let me tell you something critically true... For the past decades Lagos State has became very critical in deciding where political power sways. Lagos is a No man's land. Whoever wins Lagos State wins the Presidential elections. Not all politicians know this, but i guess some smart Northern politicians have realise this and are trying to cash in.

Now, why do you think Sanusi Lamido has been relocated to Lagos state? Why not any of the numerous Northern State?
Lagos is politically key, and it is part of the Northern game plan for Sanusi to be located in Lagos to shore up acceptance and support for him.
2023 Presidential Candidacy for Sanusi lamido is sure. He is the Northern joker plan. The North has kick started their quest to retain power in the North.
Too bad, the South are still sleeping.

I disagree with your final submission, Sanusi saga is no Northern plan for anything, Sanusi spent almost all his life in Lagos, and in case you don't know, he asked to be taken to Lagos when he was dethroned, but his request turned down.

The North knows the game, and will honour any agreement with the SW, it has always work for them.

It's you that need go find your political compass ..
Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blackking98:
What agreement do u think us the just agreement to reach ....are igbos asking for what's not there turn ? ....why can't u people call a spade a spade
Re: The North owns the Game. by mrvitalis(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Joker, Igbos will beat the Yorubas anyday anytime? Even Ojukwu could not won his own state...
We didn't vote ojukwu because we respected the zoning agreement not knowing the rest of the country has no dignity to respect simple agreement
Re: The North owns the Game. by helinues: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

What agreement do u think us the just agreement to reach ....are igbos asking for what's not there turn ? ....why can't u people call a spade a spade

The question you Igbo's are afraid to answer is Why can't SE demands/contest 2023 presidency under Pdp..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Pandemonium in Orlu, Imo state as youths killed 2 Soldiers / Okupe Reveals The Only Thing Stopping NNPP And Labour Party From Merging / Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.