Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Basic Facts About Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Basic Facts About Life (308 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Facts About Life by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Not everyone is going to be happy for you.
Most of the “nice” comments you get on social media are fake.
You are just attracting the evil eye on you and your family.
There are people who just hate you for no apparent reason.
People are not what they seem like. The internet has been infiltrated by cyber-stalkers who could be your ex or your next-door neighbor.
Up to 50% of social media accounts could be fake according to some statistics.
You are just attracting jealous people into your life every day you look attractive.
You don’t know who is saving your pictures and checking your updates.
Social media is sometimes the devil’s eye, ears, and mouth.
The more you expose yourself publicly online, the more you are treading on dangerous grounds since this could attract evil people who could ruin your life, family, marriage, and career. Add yours...One love
Re: Basic Facts About Life by chatinent: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Don't mind dem who post all their gallery and coin it with 'let me save this one here'; their village people will just kill them for nothing thinking dey don make am.

1 Like

Re: Basic Facts About Life by cRobo: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
I know this a long time ago

I won't say a word cos of too much wisdom

1 Like

Re: Basic Facts About Life by bigt2(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
I know this a long time ago

I won't say a word cos of too much wisdom
I prefer to remain silent too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Late Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion P / Doctor's Appointment + Mum Struggles Video| Vlog 2 / Happy Birthday To I And My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.