Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide (1492 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by nickishire: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2020
A student of Horticultural technology department has been confirmed to have committed suicide on Saturday.
She was reported to be seen crying in school on Friday and chatted with some of her friends later in the night that she is going tonight.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by princeSammyz: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by illicit(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Ogbanje
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by lyriclekidd(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Jabioro: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Mission well accomplished..She knew where she is going and how to get there.Don't cry for her she is comfortable with her journey of no returned..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by cRobo: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Many are depressed

That why you should never bully anyone

Learn from me guys on how to be polite no matter what

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Totilopussylick(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Hopes she arrived wherever she’s going safely.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by shagasha: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
People will just frame up chat to gather likes.
I don't believe it joor
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Passionate888: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2020
Where's her picture?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Adgideon(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
shagasha:
People will just frame up chat to gather likes.
I don't believe it joor
you might be right
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by 2shure: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
I feel so frustrated right now since 2pm nepa seized ny last.just abt the time i was abt to hit the stove . I ate in heat. Managed to drink cold water. After a stressfum day.i went out to buy gen plug.my big gen refused to start. To make matters worse, the gen rope cut this nite. Now im stuck in mad heat todays heat was abt 36° mad heat. Buhari is cursed
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by bukkysam(f): 12:40am On May 11, 2021
nickishire:
A student of Horticultural technology department has been confirmed to have committed suicide on Saturday.
She was reported to be seen crying in school on Friday and chatted with some of her friends later in the night that she is going tonight.
last price for your cutting disc?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by ScamHunter: 5:18am On May 11, 2021
Going to hell...
Moving from the throes of earth's calamity to hell's eternity. That should put the fear of God in our souls because of its permanence. Why not hand your problems to Jesus instead of handing your soul to the devil?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by nickishire: 9:12am On May 11, 2021
bukkysam:
last price for your cutting disc?

Please call or send a whatsapp message to 08058202992
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Seniorwriter(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2021
Depression is real!

(1) (Reply)

DAY 7-7: Very Dangerous Things That May Happen If You Don't Take Care / Man Rapes 20-year-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome In Ogun / Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.