Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Asherman Syndrome Is The Formation Of Scar Tissue In The Uterine Cavity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asherman Syndrome Is The Formation Of Scar Tissue In The Uterine Cavity (301 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / TTC, Blocked Fallopian Tubes, Asherman Syndrome Join Serrapeptase Pre Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asherman Syndrome Is The Formation Of Scar Tissue In The Uterine Cavity by vikyembassy2000(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Asherman syndrome is the formation of scar tissue in the uterine cavity. The problem most often develops after uterine surgery.

Causes
Asherman syndrome is a rare condition. In most cases, it occurs in women who have had several dilatation and curettage (D&C) procedures.

A severe pelvic infection unrelated to surgery may also lead to Asherman syndrome.

Adhesions in the uterine cavity can also form after infection with tuberculosis or schistosomiasis. These infections are rare.

The good news is that our sea vita contains marine kelp, vitamin B's and guarana this will help dissolve any form of growth, tumor, scarring etc. Also promote normal function of the thyroid, which play key role in regulating body metabolism thereby helping your immune system operating on a cellular level in keeping you healthy. For more info call or WhatsApp me on +2348086969372, followe us on IG @vikyembassy2000
Feel free to brows through my website: https:///37KBoST

(1) (Reply)

Girl Sells Cure For Coronavirus In Porthacourt, Claimed To Have Cure Two People / Juventus Star Dybala Shares His Nightmare, Says I Struggled To Breathe / How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.