Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24624 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 8:19pm On Mar 09
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Solofresh2: 8:23pm On Mar 09
It's quite irritating to use tissue without water
I wonder how some people feel comfortable doing that

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey .

grin grin grin Ashawo boy why u no come enter again you for bang her her now if your dick no turn staphylococcus hive make I for bend. Mr fker

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09
Solofresh2:
It's quite irritating to use tissue without water
I wonder how some people feel comfortable doing that
That's why most of these girls today are battling with fibroid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Cassandraloius: 8:26pm On Mar 09
I love this. Tell them Gen z girls.

42 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 8:32pm On Mar 09
4KNGOATS:

grin grin grin Ashawo boy why u no come enter again you for bang her her now if your dick no turn staphylococcus hive make I for bend. Mr fker
guy, thank God say I even use condom, I no dey loose guard bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by GreatVocalist: 8:35pm On Mar 09
Don't use just water, use soap for effective washing.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Mar 09
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

PS: Nigerians need to upgrade, you don't need to touch back there when you use water anymore. There are bidets that can be installed and portable bidets.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by osmosis101(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09
Chubby girls get plenty corners for body na

21 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 8:45pm On Mar 09
osmosis101:
Chubby girls get plenty corners for body na
when I mean chubby, I no mean orobo. I mean girls like mercy Johnson, Ini-Edo..
I don’t like skinny bony girls, I like meat not bones.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.
There’s dis girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to insert my dick in her pussy the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.
The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.
If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 9:06pm On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.
BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.
baby wipe is to prevent infection. E no dey clean nyash well besides all these girls no dey like take corrections, I doubt if I go knack dat girl again.. na why I no bother tell her.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09
Viper000:
baby wipe is to prevent infection. E no dey clean nyash well besides all these girls no dey like take corrections, I doubt if I go knack dat girl again.. na why I bother tell her.

baby wipe has absolutely nothing to do with infection and all to do with cleaning/sanitize the area... if its great to clean babies nyansh, it should also be great for adult nyansh too.

22 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by funshint(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:

baby wipe has absolutely nothing to do with infection and all to do with cleaning/sanitize the area... if its great to clean babies nyansh, it should also be great for adult nyansh too.
Baby wipes is not ment for adults. That's why they call it "baby...".
It's height off dirtiness and non-chalance for a lady especially to use only tissue after using the restroom. *Except in public restrooms where only tissue is available.
Ladies need to be extra conscious of their hygiene....no dick can rise in such circumstance....I pity the OP grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by LordIsaac(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09
When you fix nails like Jeszebel, how can you even maintain basic hygiene? See your life now on public forum…(I’m referring to the girl OP fornicated with)!

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 9:48pm On Mar 09
funshint:

Baby wipes is not ment for adults. That's why they call it "baby...".
It's height off dirtiness and non-chalance for a lady especially to use only tissue after using the restroom. *Except in public restrooms where only tissue is available.
Ladies need to be extra conscious of their hygiene....no dick can rise in such circumstance....I pity the OP grin
and u go see them dey cat walk, dey shake nyash up and down not knowing dem no dey clean up the nyash well. grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by samuel9000: 10:03pm On Mar 09
Na ass d werey Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by SuperOnyi: 1:47am On Mar 10
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

shocked

When was that?

Oh boy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Bankowner: 3:28am On Mar 10
Baby wipes? And you will flush that down the toilet and clog it abi? Or drop it in a waste bin where others will see it?
MrBrownJay1:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Bazztadewu: 4:21am On Mar 10
10years n still counting. I poo b4 bath.use water to rinse off. Then have a bath.my boxers can never stain if I should use tissue.maybe abt 15 layers b4 e go clean,but water.just scoop a bowl n flush.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Samfloxin(m): 6:04am On Mar 10
Story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Daniel7543: 11:31am On Mar 10
U give her head? No lie

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10
NNTR:
Baby wipes block toilets. Sure hope the chap has a trash can
Bankowner:
Baby wipes? And you will flush that down the toilet and clog it abi? Or drop it in a waste bin where others will see it?
JustforMen:
Baby wipe Dey block toilet!

in some countries like Brasil, yes i had to put it in a bin next to the loo, as it is very normal to do there, but elsewhere i always flush it down and never had any issue whatsoever. been using wipes for more than 10yrs now, there are wipes in each and every toilets in my house.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DissTroy(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
For people like us who are hirsute - very hairy, tissue paper never really does the job. We have to wash everything off with water because, for us, hair grows everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Even face wipes don't do the job of cleaning our faces and sweat since we have a lot of facial hair so water to the rescue, again.

Maybe it might work for people with no body hair.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Multiversed: 11:32am On Mar 12
Viper000:

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

That's correct.

I'm Team Water.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by maureensylvia(f): 11:32am On Mar 12
I am so used to water to clean even when i urinate that if i am pressed and i enter a toilet and find out there is no water,the urine just dissappears like that!

No wonder some men will keep saying that some women na so so smell full their yansh

Anyone that uses tissue after poo is DIRTY

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by illuminutty: 11:32am On Mar 12
The girl you fvcked is a dirty pig. Having a bath and freshening up before seks would have saved you the trauma.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by sylve11: 11:33am On Mar 12
Viper000:

Hey heaven! sad embarassed cool

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Didijiji: 11:33am On Mar 12
cheesy

Dollar dey rise you dey talk of cleaning nyash with tissue

Person wey poverty hold dey buy tissue?

Emilokan the Lagos magician don make even salt and pure water add money

Tissue price don triple

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Franzinni: 11:33am On Mar 12
I can't imagine using tissue paper...

Tissue pros

You won't ever come in contact with poo with your hands

Tissue con

You can hardly clean properly
The paper can cause irritations

Water pro

You will be clean as brand new
You will avoid skin problems
You will be able to wash other nastiness away especially those women with leaking vaj.

Water con

You will use your hands to touch poo...
You might soak your clothes which will be obvious

But water wins all day.... Unless you white then...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by nstore: 11:33am On Mar 12

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) / 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.