Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries (591 Views)

APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola / Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Let's talk briefly about Sanusi's candidature

Now Nigerians wants him as president
In as much as you want this to happen, its never gonna happen. Nigeria is not a one religious country (he'd be dealt with with the religious card) same thing goes to the Emperor of Lagos, he is also a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim, since 1999 think about how possible that is...

Im not even asking what his personal achievements are during his stint as an Emir. I am more interested in how he cashed out as a CBN governor and wishfully landed himself a forever throne. If Sanusi ever wanted to change Nigeria would he have taken that throne in the first place?

The game
Tinubu in 2015 wanted to be a president he later dropped it
Same gimmick he's playing now, would soon drop it.

Let me make you play a game (let's say Yorubas would be next president)
If a primary election is conducted between
Tinubu
Fayemi
Ambode
Osinbajo
Sanusi (-)

And let's say their underway permutations work well (remember im just saying if... as example).

If i want to play a mind game on Nigerians, i will stiffing the enemity between Tinubu and Ambode, make him feel some heat from Lagos. Then i will make Fayemi a Romantic darling to Buhari. Meanwhile i will make the media keep Tinubu in its frenzy(he's spending money) and would seem he is winning till some months to election, i will make Osinbajo step into Tinubu's circle, give enough support to his boss (through FG might). Meanwhile Fayemi would be seen with Buhari everywhere baba go. Ekiti will gain a little more favours from FG.

Final episode

Let's say 3 weeks to the party Primaries
Lagos government brings out some bad info about Ambode(audio).

2weeks to...
Bubu gots a medical emergency to London this time for no definite reason on book but here im trusting the media to naturally make it look big... shocked

Then 5 days to D-day
Bubu invites Fayemi and Ambode to wherever he went to (With sponsored rumour that he wants them to step down for Tinubu) let's create some tension grin

3days to, they are there. They share some pictures confirming Fayemi's consent to Ambode's nomination.

Now a Giant with experience,money, political wits and political ammunitions wink

vs

another Youth with economic experience garnished with zero political wisdom but with a bigi god, (bubu)

Remember it is a game.
(part 2) Lets play APC vs PDP

Likes for David
Shares for Goliath

Or play a counter game (gaining the masses) for a good way to leave PDP hopeless again, hold powers for another eight years.
Re: Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by LZAA: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please reject sai babarism
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iammo metaphysical

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by helinues: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided

Re: Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by iammo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
sad
Re: Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by Iceberg3: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Drabeey:
Let's talk briefly about Sanusi's candidature

Now Nigerians wants him as president
In as much as you want this to happen, its never gonna happen. Nigeria is not a one religious country (he'd be dealt with with the religious card) same thing goes to the Emperor of Lagos, he is also a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim, since 1999 think about how possible that is...

Im not even asking what his personal achievements are during his stint as an Emir. I am more interested in how he cashed out as a CBN governor and wishfully landed himself a forever throne. If Sanusi ever wanted to change Nigeria would he have taken that throne in the first place?

The game
Tinubu in 2015 wanted to be a president he later dropped it
Same gimmick he's playing now, would soon drop it.

Let me make you play a game (let's say Yorubas would be next president)
If a primary election is conducted between
Tinubu
Fayemi
Ambode
Osinbajo
Sanusi (-)

And let's say their underway permutations work well (remember im just saying if... as example).

If i want to play a mind game on Nigerians, i will stiffing the enemity between Tinubu and Ambode, make him feel some heat from Lagos. Then i will make Fayemi a Romantic darling to Buhari. Meanwhile i will make the media keep Tinubu in its frenzy(he's spending money) and would seem he is winning till some months to election, i will make Osinbajo step into Tinubu's circle, give enough support to his boss (through FG might). Meanwhile Fayemi would be seen with Buhari everywhere baba go. Ekiti will gain a little more favours from FG.

Final episode

Let's say 3 weeks to the party Primaries
Lagos government brings out some bad info about Ambode(audio).

2weeks to...
Bubu gots a medical emergency to London this time for no definite reason on book but here im trusting the media to naturally make it look big... shocked

Then 5 days to D-day
Bubu invites Fayemi and Ambode to wherever he went to (With sponsored rumour that he wants them to step down for Tinubu) let's create some tension grin

3days to, they are there. They share some pictures confirming Fayemi's consent to Ambode's nomination.

Now a Giant with experience,money, political wits and political ammunitions wink

vs

another Youth with economic experience garnished with zero political wisdom but with a bigi god, (bubu)

Remember it is a game.
(part 2) Lets play APC vs PDP

Likes for David
Shares for Goliath

Or play a counter game (gaining the masses) for a good way to leave PDP hopeless again, hold powers for another eight years. [/s]

The beginning of craze
Beginning of Mental

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Play This Game: Theme Is APC 2023 Presidential Election Primaries by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iceberg3:
[s]

The beginning of craze
Beginning of Mental

grin

You've spoken well my guy wink

(1) (Reply)

Comfort For Obaseki Postponed, Oshiomhole Survives As A’court Freezes Suspension / Coronavirus: Anambra Markets To Close For 14 Days / Buhari Approves N15billion For Fight Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.