Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic (715 Views)

Kim Kardashian Net Worth 2022: How She Makes And Spends Her Money / Simi Shares Her Free Bra Pictures, Goes Topless & Display Her Nippl€s. / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Offered Her Free Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by 043Nobs2: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Meet Hon. Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem, Nigeria’s acting President of the Court of Appeal who spends her free time controlling traffic.

Following the murder of her son by a hit-&-run driver 8 years ago,Justice Dongban-Mensem, now spends part of her time controlling traffic in Abuja.

As a result, she thinks she can play a major role in changing the psyche of Nigerian drivers and ensuring proper knowledge of the road.

The acting President of the appellate judicial arm of government, says many drivers in Nigeria do not understand the rules.

While she never knew the driver who killed her son, she is determined to touch as many road users as she can, and save as many lives as possible.

Apart from ensuring free flow of vehicles in the nation's capital, she also visits motor parks to educate drivers.
READ FULL GIST ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/15/meet-nigerias-acting-president-of-the-court-of-appeal-who-spends-her-free-time-controlling-traffic/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by SenorFax(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is a good gesture.

Some would be seeking revenge instead or even loose their humanity in the process of practicing "I don't care what happens to others".

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by ContractKiller: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Commendable and admirable. But most of our traffic problems could be solved by installation and maintenance of traffic lights and the use of traffic cops and mobile courts to hand out on the spot justice to violators.
Re: Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by MAE5: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
We all can make Nigeria better, if only we do the needful in our own little ways. She has choosing to standout. I pray God gives her more Grace,Wisdom, And Strength to continue this Good deed!!!
Re: Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by Topleague(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
nice one mum
Re: Nigeria President Court Of Appeal Who Spends Her Free Time Controlling Traffic by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
That's nice of her

(1) (Reply)

“pay Your Debt & Claim Your Children” - TACHA Exposes Mercy Bbnaija & Ubi / I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar / Heavily Pregnant Simi Reveals The True Meaning Of Her New Song ‘duduke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.