Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue (648 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue by freshkpomo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday to all nairalanders
Re: Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue by freshkpomo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
!!
Re: Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue by ulysses: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
freshkpomo:
Happy Sunday to all nairalanders, hope you all are having a great day? let me go straight to the point, my younger bro tried transferring some cash to someone and the cash left his account but did not get to the person , he went to the bank to let them know what happened and they confirmed it to be true, only for them to start tossing him like a ball(give us 24hrs, 10working days, 6weeks,5months) and so on. The guy Don tire and he already made up his to let go of the cash, but I see this as fraud cos this several persons have had same encounter and also left the cash for the bank. my reason for creating this post is to enquire if there is a way to redeem his cash cos me nor want make him dash bank thet deve, that's extortion thanks.
mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala
, puskin, FOD
Kindly request your brother to visit the nearest FirstBank branch & fill a complaint form. With this, the request will be logged for prompt resolution.
In most situations, it could be that the transfer was successful but beneficiary awaiting an alert (that maybe has not been recieved).
With this he will be guided appropriately. There is hardly a case of up-to the number of days as it takes up to 48 hrs for a reversal to occur.

(1) (Reply)

Funnel Hack N Facebook Conquest Software Needed / Affordable Luxury Furnitures From Greenheart Nig. / Interactive Whiteboard With Projector Installation By Teso Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.