Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue (1553 Views)

Is There Another Alternative To Payoneer / How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? / Need help With First Bank Transfer Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by Growing(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2022
I am aware that one can transfer money from his Payoneer account directly to another person's Payoneer account without any fee. Payoneer says so.

But I have been trying to tranfer from my Payoneer account to another Payoneer account but I keep getting this message saying something like I have to get additional payment. So my guess is that I have not gotten the minimum amount into my Payoneer account to enable me make a Payoneer to Payoneer transfer.

If you use Payoneer and you know of the minimum amount I should have before I can make Payoneer to Payoneer transfer please let me know.
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by emman44(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Growing:
I am aware that one can transfer money from his Payoneer account directly to another person's Payoneer account without any fee. Payoneer says so.

But I have been trying to tranfer from my Payoneer account to another Payoneer account but I keep getting this message saying something like I have to get additional payment. So my guess is that I have not gotten the minimum amount into my Payoneer account to enable me make a Payoneer to Payoneer transfer.

If you use Payoneer and you know of the minimum amount I should have before I can make Payoneer to Payoneer transfer please let me know.
You need to have gotten payment with a total sum not less than $2000 usd. Before, it was $200 now it has been increased to $2000.

I have a verified payoneer that can do this transaction for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by Zidoh(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Growing:

Exactly as the poster above me said. Also the payment must come from company like freelance such as fiverr ,upwork etc.
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by Growing(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank you for your responses.

They help.
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by 1stbest(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Growing:

The minimum amount is $50 dollar, for the first transaction, after that you can transfer lesser amount,

Add your local bank account and make the transfer, or connect it with your Transferwise account.

If you like let them scam you

1 Like

Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by Growing(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2022
1stbest:

The minimum amount is $50 dollar, for the first transaction, after that you can transfer lesser amount,

Add your local bank account and make the transfer, or connect it with your Transferwise account.

If you like let them scam you

This response does not answer my question. I don't think you understood me.

The previous two responders answered me.
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by 1stbest(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Growing:

This response does not answer my question. I don't think you understood me.

The previous two responders answered me.

Okay sir, no vex
Re: Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue by Zidoh(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Dear freelancer let's help you with the withdrawal straight to us Payoneer ,PayPal, Skrill etc and pay you Naira at good rate . This releive you of stress of getting your money trap into Payoneer especially when you're using the account for the first time. Transferwise withdrawal also available..You can reach us Zidoh Exchange Enterprises Via Whatsapp on 08088759163 .

(1) (Reply)

Dear POS Operators Just To Remind You That Nothing Last Forever. / How To Contact Opay Customers Care Number And Email Social Media, Office / We Have 25-30 Tons Truck For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.