Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Happens After Death? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happens After Death? (328 Views)

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens After Death? by Azazeal007: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Where do we go immediately after death? What happens to our mind, our spirit and our soul when we die? Do we fly up into an eternal heaven, or fall into an eternal hell? Do we reincarnate in this world as other people, or even animals, plants or rocks? Do we keep living the life we led over and over again? Do we simply disappear into nothingness?

Re: What Happens After Death? by Ladylite: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
No sir.... We simply go into any maternity ward and become BORN AGAIN grin
Re: What Happens After Death? by cRobo: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
I will wait until I die to find out

until then

I won't say a word
Re: What Happens After Death? by Azazeal007: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
I will wait until I die to find out

until then

I won't say a word
you are the proverbial adorun mo tito

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? by cRobo: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Azazeal007:
you are the proverbial adorun mo tito

dude I don't understand Yoruba but I am very much interested in the meaning of the said proverb
Re: What Happens After Death? by mastertunji(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
After death, you either enjoy eternal bliss in the grave- a prelude to perpetual comfort in the paradise. This condition is exclusively reserved for the righteous believers in this world. OR you are greeted with severe punishment as a sign of perdition in the raging fire of blazing hell.

Having said that, your major task is to make a serious preparation for the hereafter by laying the bed in which you are willing to lie after death.
Re: What Happens After Death? by bolanto24(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Life continues in the spirit world after death. We'll meet our family and loved ones who have gone before us.
Re: What Happens After Death? by DateMynd44(m): 4:18am On Mar 19, 2020
mastertunji:
After death, you either enjoy eternal bliss in the grave- a prelude to perpetual comfort in the paradise. This condition is exclusively reserved for the righteous believers in this world. OR you are greeted with severe punishment as a sign of perdition in the raging fire of blazing hell.

Having said that, your major task is to make a serious preparation for the hereafter by laying the bed in which you are willing to lie after death.
GBAMM
You so nailed it bro

(1) (Reply)

Admission In To The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2020/2021 / Kaduna State College Of Education, Gidan-waya, Kafanchan Kafanchan, Kaduna / Get Updated Microsoft DA-100 Questions - Secret To Pass In First Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.