Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41494 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by benjackugo: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Don Davis' Mum: ''If Anything Happens To My Children, Kumuyi I Will Hold You Responsible'' (Video)

Deborah Okezie, mother of Don Davis Archibong, the JSS 1 student of the Deeper Life High School, Uyo, Akwa Ibom, who was allegedly assaulted by the staff and students of the school, says her Facebook account has been disabled, IgbereTV reports.

Okezie, who had always utilized the Facebook page to demand justice for her son, alleged that some members of the Deeper Life High school went to her last child's nursery school to inquire about her home address.

In a video shared today on another page she uses, Mrs Okezie said she will hold the senior pastor of the church, Williams Kumuyi and the school management responsible should anything happen to her children.

In her words:

''Deeper Lift High School people went to my little baby's shool to make enquiry about my address. The reason I don't know. You want to disable my facebook and come and kill me inward? People should not know what happened to me? If you get a hold of this video, share it. If you disable this one, I will come out of another angle and I will keep coming out until Don Davis gets justice since I don't have anybody to speak for me. Foreign countries come and speak for me. They are disabling my account.

Why are they going to my baby's school to ask about my address. A whole church. What for?

If anything happens to my children, Deeper Life and Kumuyi, I will hold you responsible''

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=879iogRhbog

https://igberetvnews.com/1377843/don-davis-mum-anything-happens-children-kumuyi-will-hold-responsible-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
It is official, this woman dey ment!
Why not start accusing kumuyi of molesting you too?

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Kingosytex(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't get it, does Kumuyi work for Facebook?

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Righteousness2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Madam , Engage the school administrators and leave the Pastor.

What was said to happen to your son is very wrong! Engage the School adminitrators and the Parents/ Guardians of the Folks that committed such act.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Kestolove(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa

16 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Kestolove(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
With this don davis issue, am not confuse but convince that deeper life member life is not deep

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by longetivity(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
enough of this please..... The state government is already investigating the matter

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by taiwotimitt: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Seriously I think this woman has gotten the attention she needed. From requesting for 100m to threat of life.

Waiting for her next drama grin

15 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
This Pork Pie should give us breathing space please!
Can Kumuyi or anybody pull down a Facebook account by themselves? Facebook can only pull down your account if you violate laws, so you should contact Facebook owner online and ask him which law you went against, if none, your account should be restored.
How do you know the people asking your baby for address are Deeper life members? If you are not daft, you should recollect you registered your child with them with your full address. Did you pack to another house? Why didn't the people use the energy and intelligence used in looking for his school to look for your house instead? Can Phone number not be used to search for location online without stress?
Why are you not calling out any of the students that assaulted the boy alongside his parents publicly since you know them physically and by name but calling out Kumuyi?
Why are all these hypocrites not dragging FCMB and Subomi Balogun over Tunde Thomas' death? Why did they face the culprits only?
Abeg!

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
With this don davis issue, am not confuse but convince that deeper life member life is not deep
They say you are from Niger Republic! Why not concern yourself about the herdsmen on killing sprees?
Report now even says he was assaulted by staff again. Your reasoning is just the same thing with the Michelin tyre ambassador. Didn't she drop her detailed address when registering the child at school? How did she know they are Deeper life members? When 11 year old is bedwetting, cannot clean himself after poo and can't even report misdeeds, what sort of intelligence are we looking for in her smaller children?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa
Kumuyi is not responsible for anybody's misery, what is an 11 year old bedwetting and can't clean himself after poo doing in a boarding house? Probably she used the boy to punish them to spoil all their mattresses. They won't train their children but pushing them to some disciplinarian to use "iron hand". Won't be surprised she took him there deliberately for discipline because of his bad behavior, now discipline gone wrong, she is making stupid noise.
The students' names were given to her, why is not calling the students and the parents' out? Why Kumuyi?

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by THeCvExpert: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by KNOWMORE56: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
This Pork Pie should give us breathing space please!
Can Kumuyi or anybody pull down a Facebook account by themselves? Facebook can only pull down your account if you violate laws, so you should contact Facebook owner online and ask him which law you went against, if none, your account should be restored.
How do you know the people asking your baby for address are Deeper life members? If you are not daft, you should recollect you registered your child with them with your full address. Did you pack to another house? Why didn't the people use the energy and intelligence used in looking for his school to look for your house instead? Can Phone number not be used to search for location online without stress?
Why are you not calling out any of the students that assaulted the boy alongside his parents publicly but calling out Kumuyi?
Abeg!

Any reasonable person will at this point notice that the woman is not on the right way to seeking justice.

Rather, enemies who have been looking for opportunities to attach the man of God and his church have simply bought her over.

Although my opinion!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
This started up with everyone on her side.

A smart woman for done noiselessly cash out n move on....but aunty won't get a dime anymore outta this.

Let's say the boy was truly molested, can he be unmolested?

Someone should tell her that we just don't have anymore fvvvcks to give.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by olanrele78674: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
:God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Dibodibo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
This woman dey kolo.

12 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by ahmedzippa: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by crazyclown(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by biden123(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Which kind mumu woman be dis

31 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by CryptoClub2018: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
You can't do Nada to Kumuyi ma

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by FSolar: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
This issue is getting deeper beyond expectation. Seems the parents of the Seniors are nit regular citizens of this country or there is more to it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by classicfrank4u(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
This woman should rest already..
They're investigating the case what else does she want? undecided

19 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Mindlog: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Observing.....

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Reading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by supercase1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

It is official, this woman dey ment!
Why not start accusing kumuyi of molesting you too?
kumuyi loyal slave spotted cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by praktikals3: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Is Kumuyi responsible for the day to day running of the school? It annoys me how the average Nigerian reasons. If Mtn increases tariff, you blame it on Buhari; even a man that cannot feed himself will marry 2 wives and blame Buhari for his predicaments

GofuckYourself:
angry

You all see the problem with the church and religion?

This thread is full of deeper life members attacking the woman

How sad

Justice for don davis

This is the type of reasoning that made you fall victim for the guy who advertised 16gb of MTN internet data for #2000 grin
Between you and cc gamesmart , I no know who mumu pass

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Muhylonaire007: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Haaa
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by bigdammyj: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Noted

Is Egberetv the owner of Nairaland now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.