Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (430 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 / 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by smartaphyl(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: . by SpyAC(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
smartaphyl:
Permit me to show you "8 money making businesses and IT skills you can learn as a student in 2020.

Do you wish to know how to
Create. Market. Sell. Profit

You have heard it said that there is more than meets the eye, and most people accept this notion blindly and without cause for action. In truth, there is always more than meets the eye.

"That which meets your eye determines the opportunities available to you. And more than any other factor , the opportunities you see determine your potential for success.

Just like I discovered this secret few years ago in my undergraduate days.. I want you to be a part of this truth also.. Develop the entrepreneurial mindset today and be an independent graduate like me and few others who want to be a boss and make their own money.

Below is a link to your copy of the free eBook on
"8 money making businesses and IT skills you can learn as a student in 2020"

https:///2349036112612

The eBook is above the recommended size to upload on nairaland

Its free just click on the above link to get yours.
lovely but me not on wassap, can u send it on my mail? austinenoze@gmail.com
Re: . by smartaphyl(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okay sire
SpyAC:
lovely but me not on wassap, can u send it on my mail? austinenoze@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Problems Checking My Jamb Score / 10 Crazy Features Of The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra We Love / Quick Question Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.