Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President (1266 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Davidtolu12(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President

Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud says Nigeria’s Boko Haram militants were trained in his country before going back to West Africa.
According to Press TV, Mohamud said at a security conference in Germany that militant groups in Africa are associated and that the African states need to be organized to be able to deal with their threats.

He noted that his country, which is plagued by attacks by al-Shabab militants as well as corruption and political infighting, has only made limited progress in setting up a working political system.
Somalia has not had a functioning central administration since civil war erupted a quarter of a century ago.

“Without a stable Somalia, the whole region of the Horn of Africa will remain unstable and by and large, the African continent. There are proofs and evidence that (for) some time Boko Haram has been trained in Somalia and they went back to Nigeria,” Mohamud said.
“The terrorists are so linked together, they are associated and so organized, (that) we the world we need to be so organized,” he added.
Al-Shabab militants, which have link to al-Qaeda, have frequently staged attacks against government officials and civilians over the past years.
Boko Haram, on the other hand, has pledged allegiance to the Daesh Takfiri group, which is wreaking havoc in Syria and Iraq.

Full news below
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/03/boko-haram-militants-trained-in-my.html

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Kcitytv: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Back to were ?
Were is Somalia
Bad journalism
We need to start differentiating bloggers from journalist in these country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Simplyleo: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
I thought Somalia is an African country angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by SangoOlukosOba: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Davash222(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
It takes a ZoneB to ‘thought’ this common thing.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by ghettokid1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Keep Thoughting

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Simplyleo: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

It takes a ZoneB to ‘thought’ this common thing.
ghettokid1:

Keep Thoughting
Good portion of the brain is meant for thinking and it is strongly advised same be put to proper use before jumping into issues that requires its use.

A president of an African country said something happened in his country before getting to Africa, since you swallowed it and drink water on top, I wouldn't expect you to understand a simple sarcasm.
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Blakjewelry(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's no news
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by SangoOlukosOba: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Good portion of the brain is meant for thinking and it is strongly advised same be put to proper use before jumping into issues that requires its use.

A president of an African country said something happened in his country before getting to Africa, since you swallowed it and drink water on top, I wouldn't expect you to understand a simple sarcasm.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Africa is dumping ground for all nonsense...
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

thats what the deluded BLOGGA BLOGGA wrote... but if you read the transcript, the presido said they trained in his country before going back to WEST AFRICA
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Jabioro: 4:34am On Mar 16, 2020
African hated African on the platform of foreign religion..All he said might be true..
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by GermanMelania: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kcitytv:
Back to were ?
Were is Somalia
Bad journalism
We need to start differentiating bloggers from journalist in these country
Lol na bloggers remain these days o. Even on CNN.
Re: Boko Haram Trained In My Country Before Going Back To Africa - Somali President by Kcitytv: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
GermanMelania:

Lol na bloggers remain these days o. Even on CNN.
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

See The Robber That Was Locked Inside A Shop For Stealing / VIDEO: New Oba Oniru Thugs Beat Up Son Of Former Oba Oniru, OAP Toolz Brother / Two Young Boys Were Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Kenya(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.