Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,208 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

How I Made $300 Betting / Trading On The English Premier League, La-liga, Seria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Made $300 Betting / Trading On The English Premier League, La-liga, Seria (444 Views)

Make 45% Of Your Capital Daily Trading On Betonmarkets. / My Secret Strategy For Making Profit Trading On Betonmarkets / Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $300 Betting / Trading On The English Premier League, La-liga, Seria by Secretcash: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
Right……. You read it all and don’t be amazed with the headline.

I made lots of Pounds Sterling from new castle last season, after they were relegated last season, they were relegated to division one because they were at the bottom of Premiership table but started beating everybody home and away during the last British football season. You remember that was Obafemi Martins’ former club in the premiership. You can actually place your trade on all divisions of the game or on any league match across the globe even the Brazilian League, Serbian League, Friendly matches. You can make your money in Dollar, Pounds, Euro and this is amazing if only you have the heart for it.

These are words of one of the live football better/ traders, Mr. Yusuf Lasis, (My Mentor) who is currently raking in cash from this online business which you can do anywhere.

The trade is very popular in foreign country. For instance, the sponsor or Real Madrid “BWIN” is a football betting company with over 20million customers and has been in business for over 20 years. That’s why the few Nigerians that knows the road are smiling to the bank with their account well swollen. You can read more @ footballhiddencash.

(1) (Reply)

Slygmedia ! Website Design Firm / Lets Give You A Solution / Ago And Crude Oil For Sale Contact 08183082289 For More Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.