Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. (896 Views)

Make 45% Of Your Capital Daily Trading On Betonmarkets. / My Secret Strategy For Making Profit Trading On Betonmarkets / Invest Into Tomatoes,pepe,kulikuli,yugot Onion Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by Calvirus: 2:06am On Apr 17, 2012
INTERESTED PERSON TO INVEST INTO FOREX TRADING,WE OPEN JOINT ACCOUNT FOR SECURITY REASONS AND WE SHARE PROFIT AT 50%/50%.BUT YOU MUST KNOW THE RISK INVOLVE IN FOREX TRADING.contact 08030860342 odoemelamcaleb@yahoo.com OR odoemelamcaleb@gmail.com.
Re: Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2012
why would anyone invest and share their profit with you? what is your input? what do you bring to the table to expect MUCH MORE than what a license and safe financial advisor/trader would get? why would anyone in their right mind trust a total stranger like you with their savings? oh lawd, do people fall for this stuff!
Re: Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by Calvirus: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2012
YES ASSUMING YOU FUNDED $500 IN THE JOINT ACCOUNT WHICH I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO WITHDRAW WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE,AND I INCREASE THE $500 TO A REASONABLE AMOUNT.DON'T I CONTRIBUTE AN EFFORT WITH MY TRADING ABILITY,STRATEGY,SKILLS AND YEARS EXPERIENCE ?
Re: Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
- if it is a joint account then YES you have access to the funds
- why do you assume that you should get 50% for your input? have you seen how much LEGAL/SAFE traders and financial advisers get?!
- also, why should someone trust YOUR judgment in the Forex. an easy scam is to advise your "partner" to invest in BS overpriced shares that are held by your accomplices. you will then claim that there was a loss while you actually got rich out of your " unlucky" partner's money.

NOBODY SHOULD TRUST A STRANGER THAT CANNOT BE TIED TO A PROPER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. if you were as good as you claim to be, then you wouldnt be looking for victims on NL. your previous clients would be so happy that they made a profit thanks to you, they would tell their friends, who in turn will tell OTHER friends and invest their money with you, et voila! so if no one trust you with their money, then i am safe to say that it is because you either are shiit at what you do, or dont really know what you are talking about......either way, it would be a MISTAKE for anyone to go in business with you.
Re: Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by rushi22: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
If anybody wants to invest in forex , please join me . i will not take a single penny from your profit . no need to give me money . just open your live trading account ad fund it . give me trader password only . withdrawal rights in your possession . Min. monthly 6-8 % return guaranteed . For opening account contact me - rushi22@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^^

- if it is a joint account then YES you have access to the funds
- why do you assume that you should get 50% for your input? have you seen how much LEGAL/SAFE traders and financial advisers get?!
- also, why should someone trust YOUR judgment in the Forex. an easy scam is to advise your "partner" to invest in BS overpriced shares that are held by your accomplices. you will then claim that there was a loss while you actually got rich out of your " unlucky" partner's money.

NOBODY SHOULD TRUST A STRANGER THAT CANNOT BE TIED TO A PROPER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. if you were as good as you claim to be, then you wouldnt be looking for victims on NL. your previous clients would be so happy that they made a profit thanks to you, they would tell their friends, who in turn will tell OTHER friends and invest their money with you, et voila! so if no one trust you with their money, then i am safe to say that it is because you either are shiit at what you do, or dont really know what you are talking about......either way, it would be a MISTAKE for anyone to go in business with you.

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. / Distributors Are Needed Nationwide. Profit Is #1000 Per Carton /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.