Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3643 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by salvationproject(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by salvationproject(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
more
Re: . by StrikeBack(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2020

This is the number of the head script writer for wale Adenuga productions

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
How will i see;

Hairy Toto

Shaved Toto

Black Toto

White Toto

Tight Toto

Wide Toto

And Oloshos everywhere,

And decide to fvck my fellow man

UnaToto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Iceyjay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Manufacturer, Wale Adenuga. Production, Nigeria number one......

Make Una finish the song for me o.

3 Likes

Re: . by Lawgod247: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: . by salvationproject(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
what is wrong with nairalanders, someone will say something serious and u will be doubting?

1 Like

Re: . by Cholls(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
my brother anyone who can take time to read the epistle can endure watching gay bluefilm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by proclinician: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Allow him live his life and mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
salvationproject:
I was shocked deep down to my bones recently after discovering that my supposed friend, who is a pastor like figure is actually a gay as in the much rejected and abominable Adam and Steve guys.

ESE (not real name sha) is someone I look up to a lot especially at how he portrayed himself holy to me before my findings. He is the type who rebuked the words s*x, f*ck and etcetera at every instance. He won't even allow me to make use of sentences like "I don f*ck up" instead he will corrects me with "I have messed up". Many people looked up to him as a godly gospel music minister as he is always invited for church ministrations and plenty others. He also host a bit other shows himself and he is highly respected across my city.
Even though he had a girlfriend but he is that type that believes in no sex before marriage and I usually envied this aspect of him as in how someone, who is up to 27 is still living happily even though he is yet to sleep with a woman while a much younger me can't deal without one a month.
Before my discoverings, he usually do things that points to one being gay but I couldn't figure out it possibility in someone like him. He will usually spank my ass, tell me how he loves me, show love to other guys in abnormal ways but I do usually confused all these for the love of Christ. He will also usually tell me how gays will approach him but he will resist them and I will be like no gay has ever approach me o, why is your own different abi because you get body. He told me how a stranded guy begged to sleep in his house for a night but while he was sleeping at night, he noticed someone was touching his private part but on waking up, the guy was pretending to be fast asleep and then, he decided to pretend too but when the guy was about to make another attempt, he held him firmly and confronted him leading to both keeping malice afterwards till he left the next day.

Fast forward to the story, he was stranded lately and begged to stay with me for some time and due to the respect I had for him, I couldn't resist even though I hate sharing my bed with a fellow man and our bodies touching each other at night while sleeping. It irritates me but I couldn't reject his pleadings and so was it.
While staying with me, I begged to use his phone for an assignment and he agreed. On opening the phone, I saw 2go on it and I was like, is 2go still existing?, let me see what it now looks like. I am a web designer and I usually have interest in all this things.
I was just admiring the app with it new features that looks almost like WhatsApp and was wondering, is WhatsApp copying this guys or are they copying WhatsApp. I was also pondering on how 2go now looks a lot cooler now, a time when they have lost a lot of users. I was just remembering those 2go madness days (s*xchat, goCredit, rumz and others) when I saw a message like "if you allow me Bleep and suck you ehn, you go really enjoy am", I was like what's this doing in a man of God's 2go account. So I opened it, it started with one saying "Hi", " what's your role" and the other acting confuse like which role and then finally asking him "are you not gay, then what were you doing in DAT room?", he said "no, I was just exploring 2go rooms" and he replied "OK but do you feel attracted to men" and he rebuked him with "no, for what na, women don finish for the world ne" and then, the convincing started.
I thought my pastor guy was the one playing innocent and I linked this with the story he has been telling me earlier on how gays usually disturb him but still curious, I discovered he was the one sending the gay request thing and then, I viewed his profile but he was not the one. Just one cute guy and I was a bit relieved while pondering why this cute guy chose gayism. My curiosity led me to read more of his conversations with others where he was either persuading them or they were negotiating how to meet or how sweet the last s*x was. While doing this, I found out this profile was false and that my friend was the one actually operating this account as he will usually affirm to others in the messages that he wasn't the one in his profile pics and then, he will send his real name and pics to them. On discovering this, I was already confused and shaking like for the past 4yrs of our tight friendship, I couldn't figure out this guy was a gay and since he was, why was he trying to tell me how gays will approach him and he will reject them. I was really confused trying to connect things but on the other hand, I was contemplating if this could ever be true due to how I see him.

I decided to visit his WhatsApp account... There, I discovered the shock of my life as there were even more evidence with his voice note as he plans to meet with different guys for gay s*x almost everyday. Imagine a guy who claims and u believe he knows God saying things like "am very Hot", "I want to Bleep badly", "I like romance, s*cking and f*cking small dicks","Thank you for yesterday f*ck, when can we meet again?", "How is my big d*ck?". It was then I knew he had gone far and that all these going out for rehearsals, ministrations and others all the time were mostly for devilish act. He was even convincing one guy that he will like gay sex by telling him a story of how he sucked one of his innocent friend, who was proving stubborn. According to him, "They were discussing one nite like dat when he raised an issue concerning d*ck like "if I touch your d*ck now as a man, he nor go rise?" and the boy said 'no' and he touched his d*ck. They later strolled to one location where he brought up the topic again, touched the boy's d*ck and made it to go erect, brought it out and was sucking it till he released and actually swallowed the boy's sperm. He then asked the boy weda he liked it and he said yes though he said the boy called him the next day to warn him not to try that again.
Reading his messages, I discovered this supposed man of God was actually a pretending Pharisee, who can't control himself in terms of not only sex but abominable sex. I also noticed that he don't usually approach Christians for gay things but rather Muslims. I even saw his chat with one "Sadiq" (not real name though), who knew him and respected him as a mentor but he kept telling this guy not to call him mentor as the guy is suppose to be his mentor, ask about the boy's sex life and weda the boy have discovered if he had feelings for fellow men and the guy was like "No o or did you see me in a vision doing DAT?" and then he started expressing love for the Sadiq, who rebuked him immediately that he will never indulge in wateva Allah has curse and gbam, from their conversation, no respect again as the boy was even warning him and all I could do while reading this was cry for him looking at how he lost his self respect from a Muslim because of his devilish act.

I wanted to confront him but I am afraid that someone, who has done these kind of things can kill somebody, who knows their secret and is a threat to their hypocrisy and I don't want to share my findings about him to anyone else because of his reputation but he disgusts me a lot.
I have been giving him attitude problems recently after my findings and I know he will be wondering why but the truth is I see him as a piece of shit not that I don't sin but this is an abomination and I don't pretend in my sinful life. My fellowship has nominated me severally for positions but I do politely turn them down knowing that I womanize and won't like pretending as it will bring a bad image to Christ being but then, why would someone claim holiness, stand in God altar ministering and speaking in tongues when he knows he is involved in this abominable act.
Every night we sleep, I feel am not safe and that he will touch my private parts just as he told me earlier that a guy tried to do to him, which I believe is false claims. I wake up everyday with pains just because of the struggle I had the previous night to ensure a fellow man don't touch my body anyhow. I will usually sleep at the edge of the bed facing downwards inside a blanket even when there is heat. When we eat, I will just be feeling angry like you are using this same mouth u are using to eat with me to suck d*cks and swallow sperms abi?. I no longer pick interest in his conversation and many others. Am just angry with him but don't want to send him away looking at how he had helped me in the past and that he needs help now. What should I do please? Should I confront him or tell others about his stupid ways?

My mind is telling me to confront him, tell him he don't fear God by doing this stupid things and having guts to stand in His altar, tell him to leave God's things as he is not worth them, make him to like women by arranging one for him and others but am afraid I may lose my life.
I do feel for his gf, who loves him a lot and a good Christian girl but will unknowingly marry a gay. Should I tell her?

Jesus! Brief summary...pls
Re: . by SultanOfPuna: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tell him to go to Vatican..
They will supply him with all assorted types of gay alter boys.. He will blend well with those Cardinals and might be given Head Alter Boy..

1 Share

Re: . by LilPeezy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
RIP in advance if u confront him
Re: . by SpyAC(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Leave those guys, every story is not a fallacy's, this this u just explain here has happened to me severally, that was during my secondary level, it was my scripture union fellowship president, a brother that is filled with holy spirit, whom I admire and respected so much, he has the money, best uniforms and best of everything a student may hv, we even envy him, not knowing that it was his fellow gay man that was busy lavishing such money on him, but the day I discovered that his nothing but a full blown gay, I have to run for my life till date, even, he felt bad on why I decided to leave him bcs I was so close and friendly to him. So the earlier u separate urslf from him the better for u. The re very very dangerous when confronted be warned

4 Likes

Re: . by atilla(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
One of the most interesting stories I've read on Nairaland in a while

op I think u should free him, Allow him stay and let him leave soon. But if he tries any gay stuff or crosses the line while he is staying u can confront him or tell him to ur face u know. But as long as he doesnt try to do anything to u just free him
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gay pastor? When I tell people to limit the way their children go church gathering they wouldn't listen. If at 15 your son does not have a girlfriend or a crush you should be worried . But you ask some parents where's your son; he went for church rehearsals , I like my son he's so decent, he's not a womanizer.
See the result! SHAME.

13 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
UnaToto:
How will i see;

Hairy Toto

Shaved Toto

Black Toto

White Toto

Tight Toto

Wide Toto

And Oloshos everywhere,

And decide to fvck my fellow man

UnaToto

because you are you. People don't choose who dey get attracted to. what would attract you might repel someone else.
It is what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by byinks(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Leave him alone, or else he will use your curiosity to evangelize and convert you.

4 Likes

Re: . by Marvyx(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mehn.. That guy is really enslaved by demons. He needs real deliverance of the spirit and mind to break free. It's too bad that you can't help in that area. Because you too are enslaved. The best thing is to confront him at least, he'll know you want to help or severe all ties with him.
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
If I were you I would mind my business, if you must take any action, let it be to pray for him. Hope he is leaving your apartment soon
Re: . by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
UnaToto:
[s]How will i see;Hairy TotoShaved TotoBlack TotoWhite TotoTight TotoWide Toto,And Oloshos everywhere,And decide to fvck my fellowman[/s]

My fren Wii you keep kwayet!

We know you like Toto so much.

But sadly, this issue here is NOT about YOU.
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
checkout
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
salvationproject:
I was shocked deep down to my bones recently after discovering that my supposed friend, who is a pastor like figure is actually a gay as in the much rejected and abominable Adam and Steve guys.

ESE (not real name sha) is someone I look up to a lot especially at how he portrayed himself holy to me before my findings. He is the type who rebuked the words s*x, f*ck and etcetera at every instance. He won't even allow me to make use of sentences like "I don f*ck up" instead he will corrects me with "I have messed up". Many people looked up to him as a godly gospel music minister as he is always invited for church ministrations and plenty others. He also host a bit other shows himself and he is highly respected across my city.
Even though he had a girlfriend but he is that type that believes in no sex before marriage and I usually envied this aspect of him as in how someone, who is up to 27 is still living happily even though he is yet to sleep with a woman while a much younger me can't deal without one a month.
Before my discoverings, he usually do things that points to one being gay but I couldn't figure out it possibility in someone like him. He will usually spank my ass, tell me how he loves me, show love to other guys in abnormal ways but I do usually confused all these for the love of Christ. He will also usually tell me how gays will approach him but he will resist them and I will be like no gay has ever approach me o, why is your own different abi because you get body. He told me how a stranded guy begged to sleep in his house for a night but while he was sleeping at night, he noticed someone was touching his private part but on waking up, the guy was pretending to be fast asleep and then, he decided to pretend too but when the guy was about to make another attempt, he held him firmly and confronted him leading to both keeping malice afterwards till he left the next day.

Fast forward to the story, he was stranded lately and begged to stay with me for some time and due to the respect I had for him, I couldn't resist even though I hate sharing my bed with a fellow man and our bodies touching each other at night while sleeping. It irritates me but I couldn't reject his pleadings and so was it.
While staying with me, I begged to use his phone for an assignment and he agreed. On opening the phone, I saw 2go on it and I was like, is 2go still existing?, let me see what it now looks like. I am a web designer and I usually have interest in all this things.
I was just admiring the app with it new features that looks almost like WhatsApp and was wondering, is WhatsApp copying this guys or are they copying WhatsApp. I was also pondering on how 2go now looks a lot cooler now, a time when they have lost a lot of users. I was just remembering those 2go madness days (s*xchat, goCredit, rumz and others) when I saw a message like "if you allow me Bleep and suck you ehn, you go really enjoy am", I was like what's this doing in a man of God's 2go account. So I opened it, it started with one saying "Hi", " what's your role" and the other acting confuse like which role and then finally asking him "are you not gay, then what were you doing in DAT room?", he said "no, I was just exploring 2go rooms" and he replied "OK but do you feel attracted to men" and he rebuked him with "no, for what na, women don finish for the world ne" and then, the convincing started.
I thought my pastor guy was the one playing innocent and I linked this with the story he has been telling me earlier on how gays usually disturb him but still curious, I discovered he was the one sending the gay request thing and then, I viewed his profile but he was not the one. Just one cute guy and I was a bit relieved while pondering why this cute guy chose gayism. My curiosity led me to read more of his conversations with others where he was either persuading them or they were negotiating how to meet or how sweet the last s*x was. While doing this, I found out this profile was false and that my friend was the one actually operating this account as he will usually affirm to others in the messages that he wasn't the one in his profile pics and then, he will send his real name and pics to them. On discovering this, I was already confused and shaking like for the past 4yrs of our tight friendship, I couldn't figure out this guy was a gay and since he was, why was he trying to tell me how gays will approach him and he will reject them. I was really confused trying to connect things but on the other hand, I was contemplating if this could ever be true due to how I see him.

I decided to visit his WhatsApp account... There, I discovered the shock of my life as there were even more evidence with his voice note as he plans to meet with different guys for gay s*x almost everyday. Imagine a guy who claims and u believe he knows God saying things like "am very Hot", "I want to Bleep badly", "I like romance, s*cking and f*cking small dicks","Thank you for yesterday f*ck, when can we meet again?", "How is my big d*ck?". It was then I knew he had gone far and that all these going out for rehearsals, ministrations and others all the time were mostly for devilish act. He was even convincing one guy that he will like gay sex by telling him a story of how he sucked one of his innocent friend, who was proving stubborn. According to him, "They were discussing one nite like dat when he raised an issue concerning d*ck like "if I touch your d*ck now as a man, he nor go rise?" and the boy said 'no' and he touched his d*ck. They later strolled to one location where he brought up the topic again, touched the boy's d*ck and made it to go erect, brought it out and was sucking it till he released and actually swallowed the boy's sperm. He then asked the boy weda he liked it and he said yes though he said the boy called him the next day to warn him not to try that again.
Reading his messages, I discovered this supposed man of God was actually a pretending Pharisee, who can't control himself in terms of not only sex but abominable sex. I also noticed that he don't usually approach Christians for gay things but rather Muslims. I even saw his chat with one "Sadiq" (not real name though), who knew him and respected him as a mentor but he kept telling this guy not to call him mentor as the guy is suppose to be his mentor, ask about the boy's sex life and weda the boy have discovered if he had feelings for fellow men and the guy was like "No o or did you see me in a vision doing DAT?" and then he started expressing love for the Sadiq, who rebuked him immediately that he will never indulge in wateva Allah has curse and gbam, from their conversation, no respect again as the boy was even warning him and all I could do while reading this was cry for him looking at how he lost his self respect from a Muslim because of his devilish act.

I wanted to confront him but I am afraid that someone, who has done these kind of things can kill somebody, who knows their secret and is a threat to their hypocrisy and I don't want to share my findings about him to anyone else because of his reputation but he disgusts me a lot.
I have been giving him attitude problems recently after my findings and I know he will be wondering why but the truth is I see him as a piece of shit not that I don't sin but this is an abomination and I don't pretend in my sinful life. My fellowship has nominated me severally for positions but I do politely turn them down knowing that I womanize and won't like pretending as it will bring a bad image to Christ being but then, why would someone claim holiness, stand in God altar ministering and speaking in tongues when he knows he is involved in this abominable act.
Every night we sleep, I feel am not safe and that he will touch my private parts just as he told me earlier that a guy tried to do to him, which I believe is false claims. I wake up everyday with pains just because of the struggle I had the previous night to ensure a fellow man don't touch my body anyhow. I will usually sleep at the edge of the bed facing downwards inside a blanket even when there is heat. When we eat, I will just be feeling angry like you are using this same mouth u are using to eat with me to suck d*cks and swallow sperms abi?. I no longer pick interest in his conversation and many others. Am just angry with him but don't want to send him away looking at how he had helped me in the past and that he needs help now. What should I do please? Should I confront him or tell others about his stupid ways?

My mind is telling me to confront him, tell him he don't fear God by doing this stupid things and having guts to stand in His altar, tell him to leave God's things as he is not worth them, make him to like women by arranging one for him and others but am afraid I may lose my life.
I do feel for his gf, who loves him a lot and a good Christian girl but will unknowingly marry a gay. Should I tell her?

Spiritually fortification (Gay)....
Pray for him, don't tell the girls she will discover it within two months from now
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Brandonx:
Gay pastor? When I tell people to limit the way their children go church gathering they wouldn't listen. If at 15 your son does not have a girlfriend or a crush you should be worried . But you ask some parents where's your son; he went for church rehearsals , I like my son he's so decent, he's not a womanizer.
See the result! SHAME.

Even at my age, do you know my parents get angry when the see me with any female being.
Will be going for service soon and am totally caged.... Yes the provide everything for me and for long I have strive on my own to free myself from this boundage yet the don't see reasons with me. I can't be a gay because I want to explore the world of women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DrayZee: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
justnock:

Jesus! Brief summary...pls

Mandelus:

Spiritually fortification (Gay)....
Pray for him, don't tell the girls she will discover it within two months from now

Must you people quote the entire thing!!!

Na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Anytime u hear a guy talking too often about advances from their fellow guys and how they turned them down and hate gayism blablabla... just know that person is gay!!

5 Likes

Re: . by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
How does his sexuality concern, affect, hurt or help you? Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: . by chiemmanuel(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gaybriels everywhere
Re: . by careytommy37(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
In this age, once you don't have a girlfriend you are automatically tagged as homosexual
Re: . by NiCurious: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your post is long and my time is short atm. Some questions for you to think about.
You were friends with this guy before you discovered this. Is he now a different person, or you only see him differently now?
You don't like that he has been hiding a side of himself from you. Is your friendship not firm enough that he cannot be himself around you?
What would you do if your pastor friend was, instead, smoking, drinking, and going to ashewo house? What would you do then?
Find exactly what it is you that bothers you, then talk to him about it. Otherwise, what kind of friendship is it, at all, if you cannot talk to him about what disturbs you?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.