Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43949 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
baike:
Some people wey no understand this message go talk about Christianity

*hiccups*

What is there to understand
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Kenneth10110(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
ledaman:
Idiat Pastor cheesy

Mind your words
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
dazzlingd:
Useless scammers, estimating that by then scientists would have found the cure

If that is the very logic, then their hopes are most likely gonna be dashed.

I don't see a cure surfacing anytime soon.

They should just "recalculate".
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by odehaj: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
luxs:
21 dayz lets wait & see
don’t wait in mockery, wait in prayer and the plaque will be stayed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by IprintMONEY: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
lets kill these false prophet if it dosnt expire in 21 days
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by SocialJustice: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
He said within 21 days. Meaning it will happen anytime in the next 21 days. His prophecy aligns with TB Joshua but he is vague unlike the former.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
What Century are we in Nigeria??

This is a backward declaration!!!

Leave health matters for their professionals

Wait, was Pastor Eneche not a Medical Doctor?? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Antichristus: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Religion is the evil that has truly befallen and enslaved Africa and Africans. Are they still eating grass in South Africa? And is 11 still the age of consent in Nigeria so the Aboki Muslims can violate girl-children?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by sapientia(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Let the drama begin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zenithbank 2007919121. Help in jesus name and Almighty God will help you too....
Unexpected help will locate you too in jesus name . Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by dazzlingd(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:
But you assholes didn't see it coming now you are telling us when it is about to pass.

When you do not know where you are coming from how the hell will you know where you are going.

Hope selling scammers.

They did not see it coming.....useless bunch of scammers..all of them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by olayiwola72(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.

Bro God will bless you abundantly
I think they are misleading there gullible followers
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
See his head like evil wind. But this the same useless pastors are deceiving people with fake miracle like : flying in the air, open blind eye, heal stroke etc. Before they use to travel to China for relaxation, but these day no pastor want to go China or cure corona is coronaviruse stronger than blood of useless things you always call? Shame one pastor and blood they believe in that he die for their sin, allah said in Quran truth has come darkness will vanish.

Bleep pastor and blood they carry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by bestpunterever: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay
But no tribe of Israel will be infected
you must be duller than the pastor, no tribe of isreal will be in infected and over 213 Israelis have so far tested positive for corona virus.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/coronavirus-cases-in-israel-rise-to-143-3-patients-in-serious-condition/
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by back2sender: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
alexsoftwork:
They have started again ooo
And to think this man is a medical doctor. Saying such gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by am4truth(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I join my faith with yours Sir and all lovers of God I declare corona virus die.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Crooked pastor, what happened to their heaiing and miracle. fake miracles and healings.

I thought them pastors claims to raise the dead thieves!
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by degamemaster(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:
What happened to the power of healing?
Suddenly these so called men of god can only predict when science will bring a cure grin
They are only good at casting out invisible demons and spiritual shit but when real things like ebola and corona come they become powerless because these are real problems grin
#no such thing as a God nor spiritual healing

Read very well nd read carefully, his statement was more of prayers and intercession.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Totalconcept(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tbj 12 day to this time another pastor is now telling us 21 day look at these date opposite each other...... for me I wish it could just end tonight but I am not say it won’t come to an end tonight. I just want to short up my mouth till those dates and any other date pastor please put mouth, Muslim keep praying, doctors keep searching for solutions may God keep all your head straight to kill this virus together. Case paused
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Mursz: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Una don start? Food for the sheepies. The most religious country in africa with the blackest of hearts. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by nwannamdi1048: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
you are really taking it too far.. even if you don't believe, at least mind the type of words you use against a servant of God
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
Smh scammers.

Point of correction. They are serving different gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by IghravweIG(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
mansakhalifa:

smiley

You call a "man of god a comedian"

You will receive your reward on "judgement day" smiley smiley smiley
Don't mind him..

People always trying to joke about everything.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by BafanaBafana: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
[s]Fake pastor
Corona is here to stay
But no tribe of Israel will be infected [/s]
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Onlyonebuhari: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
When will FG start arresting all these fake pastors?
Enough of ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by IghravweIG(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Amen to the prayers Sir.

God shall heal the land and corona will disappear just as it came.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by MansoryMX(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
All these Nigeria pastors dey make me wan dislike Christianity and question my faith. Which kind mumu man be this na. This is why I can never attend any church aside my Baptist. My pastor talked about the corona virus today in church and urge us all to pray to God to have mercy on us all and impact knowledge on scientist to come up with a cure or else it will get to a point, church service won’t hold once the virus gets into Nigeria. That all Baptist church wont hold and he educated members on hygiene and that we all should learn to make us of hand sanitizer. That’s how a true man of God reason.

Somebody will just wake up one morning, go computer center and print our church banner, gather some people to form church choir, committee and prayer warrior, rent building and start milking and deceiving gullible people. Tagging himself a pastor! God is just too merciful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
bestpunterever:
you must be duller than the pastor, no tribe of isreal will be in infected and over 213 Israelis have so far tested positive for corona virus.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/coronavirus-cases-in-israel-rise-to-143-3-patients-in-serious-condition/

LOL. ..

I see you still don't understand their logic, hommie. I will hand you the OT proper.

"Tribe of Israel" here means all bible-bashing Christians who believe that Abraham- an Asian- is their ancestor. It doesn't necessarily mean an "Israeli". Dig?

I used to know a boring girl. She explained that crap to me.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by 6digitscomrade: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
owukpa:

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/03/covid-19-evil-wind-brought-corona-virus-it-will-expire-in-21-days-pastor-paul-enenche-declares.html
lol when polish doctors already solved just after 2weeks in their territory.. ? A lot of postulations even me can postulate according to the doctors I listened today everyone knows by April corona will be gone but their sad postulations that it might be part of us just like the flu coming periodically but the good news is, we as a people conquered together..

In the God gave us the wisdom or better still a chance to survive.. nothing related to evil !!!
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Brunicekid(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
Corona is here to stay
But no tribe of Israel will be infected
Who told you that?

CORONA will be a thing of the past this March, 2020 in Jesus Name.

Quote this post.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by 6digitscomrade: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
nwannamdi1048:
you are really taking it too far.. even if you don't believe, at least mind the type of words you use against a servant of God
can u swear on ur grave that u can authoritatively stand by that ambiguous claim? I mean when ur life depends on it Say only what u are certain of.. remember even God said he alone said he knows his people hence judge not he foresaw today ..

A nation where logic and reality has been trashed one has to brace up for gross stupidity left right and centre..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.