Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43935 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Justbright(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bt sorry ooo....where were dis men of God before covad-19 started ravaging d world?....tot most of dem gave their 2020 prophecies in dec2019 or on d first day of 2020..and covard-19 became a house hold name in early march 2020.so how come God dnt reveal to dem that their will be an epidemy dat will ground the whole world in just less dan 90days into 2020?..so d same God dat dnt reveal to dem d outbreak of such race threathening virus is now telling dem d expiry date?....just saying ni oooo angry

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by ignis: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
uncle maybe you can't just read well,or you were in a hurry to spew nonsense...he said within 21days..moreover its a prayer not a prophecy... Within there means it can even end in 2days time but in the time bracket of 21days

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by akpunda86: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay
But no tribe of Israel will be infected

Bros ehhhh you wicked but correct.love you for this
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
Corona is here to stay
here to stay in your body and your family....senseless people everywhere

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
Corona is here to stay

We reject it in Jesus Name
The agenda of the devil is destroyed
Lord God Almighty that eradicated Ebola
Will bury Corona.
No form of disease will come in God's people dwelling.
Our God Almighty will shame the devil,Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
jericco1:
I love my Papa
I love Dr Paul Enenche. A man of faith, fire, compassion and integrity. A man raised for the rising of many. Loves God, hard working, fearless.
One of the few speaking out against the shambles that is passing for leadership in Nigeria today.
A healing evangelist, proving the reality of Holy Ghost power.

He has nothing to prove. He is definitely not prophesying to 'shine', he is genuinely interested in matching the spirit of disease and infirmity out of our shores.

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
GraceSmile1:

We reject it in Jesus Name
The agenda of the devil is destroyed
Lord God Almighty that eradicated Ebola
Will bury Corona.
No form of disease will come in God's people dwelling.
Our God Almighty will shame the devil,Amen

Amen!!!!!!

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:
What happened to the power of healing?
Suddenly these so called men of god can only predict when science will bring a cure grin
They are only good at casting out invisible demons and spiritual shit but when real things like ebola and corona come they become powerless because these are real problems grin
#no such thing as a God nor spiritual healing
but u believe there is Satan?��
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, as a Christian, I have no option than to believe the man of God.

That was how they were doubting Noah until flood came.

That was how they were doubting Elijah until there was no rain for years.

That was how they were doubting Daniel and David too.

Let's just wait for 21days before we make any conclusion.

God's ways are different from man's ways.
LMAO! grin grin grin

Absolute fuckery, this is. grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
He doesn't believe in the existence of God, why will he then believe there's Satan? undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by back2sender: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
jericco1:
I love my Papa
Your Fada!!!
Is a lier from the pit of hades
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
You're getting it wrong sir. Prophet T.B Joshua prophesy that's (GOD SAID) it will expire in 12 days. DR. Eneche made a declaration with FAITH that it will end in 21 according to what happen in Egypt in the bible days. Kindly understand the difference sir
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Satan66(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
No I don't
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Farki: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
See as chrurches are using this situation to advertise themselves . undecided

The man's wife is sha fine tho kiss
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Satan66(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Danhumprey:
He doesn't believe in the existence of God, why will he then believe there's Satan? undecided
Favysoma:

Religious people like favysoma are usually unintelligent.
If I had a dollar for every time a religious person has claimed atheist believe in Satan I'd be richer than bill gates.

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by abels(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor The devil inside you want to shame you Corona is here to stay But no tribe of Israel will be infected
too much hate from you
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Ubdavis(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
I here he is a medical doctor. Chai. Religion can be extremely misleading ...
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Satan66(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Justbright:
Bt sorry ooo....where were dis men of God before covad-19 started ravaging d world?....tot most of dem gave their 2020 prophecies in dec2019 or on d first day of 2020..and covard-19 became a house hold name in early march 2020.so how come God dnt reveal to dem that their will be an epidemy dat will ground the whole world in just less dan 90days into 2020?..so d same God dat dnt reveal to dem d outbreak of such race threathening virus is now telling dem d expiry date?....just saying ni oooo angry

My brother, It takes an intelligent/ logical person to accept the fact that there's no god.
We're alone in this universe, Pastors/prophets all rely on predictions if not they would have told us everything we need to know.
Shekau hide out
Cure for Corona
All the locations of isis leaders
Brought back the dead
But non they can do, only good at casting invisible spirits angry

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by back2sender: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
When will FG start arresting all these fake pastors?
Enough of ranting
Exactly. Who do us like this?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by stickle(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Amen and amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by romenna: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:

If I had a dollar for every time a religious person has claimed atheist believe in Satan I'd be richer than bill gates.
Not only you. I'd be damn richer too. grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by back2sender: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
fados4sure:

You're getting it wrong sir. Prophet T.B Joshua prophesy that's (GOD SAID) it will expire in 12 days. DR. Eneche made a declaration with FAITH that it will end in 21 according to what happen in Egypt in the bible days. Kindly understand the difference sir
What difference?
Fake and rubbish from god of men.
Fake prophesy!!!!
Science rules the world and not those fake gods of enenche, oyidipo n Co.

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Danhumprey:
because he's stupidly answering Satan...so I wanted to show him how stupid he thinks

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Justbright:

If they reveal it you people will say they are creating lies.
Rather than look for excuses.
Lift up your voice to God for protection and cure
#peace
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:

obviously you are the unintelligent one here,I asked you a question,you dived into your stupid assumption... You don't believe in Satan but u answer Satan....you obviously dont have a stand,u are nt religious and obviously you are no atheist...uncle choose a struggle

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Satan66(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
obviously you are the unintelligent one here,I asked you a question,you dived into your stupid assumption... You don't believe in Satan but u answer Satan....you obviously dont have a stand,u are nt religious and obviously you are no atheist...uncle choose a struggle
Yes I'm no atheist.
You suddenly have spiritual eyes to know my religious Stance, kindly go back to your all night service after donating all your money.

Glory to satan and may satan bless you and your family
Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Justbright(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
GraceSmile1:

If they reveal it you people will say they are creating lies.
Rather than look for excuses.
Lift up your voice to God for protection and cure
#peace

Hmmmmmn...Bt same God reveal political permutation of of imo and bayelsa to dem...same God dat dnt tell dem about covad 19 instructed dem to quivkly go and pray gor SLS on his arrival in lagos?...its well
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by dontrulee: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
Smh scammers.

hmmmm..... one said 12 another said 21.
there is actually no difference, 12 can become 21 depending on which figure comes first..
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
because he's stupidly answering Satan...so I wanted to show him how stupid he thinks
Satan is a random word. That you as a believer associate that word with an evil person in your religious beliefs, doesn't mean some other person associate that word with same evil person as in your religious beliefs.

The word "Satan" could mean anything to anybody. So, slow your roll woman.

And at least, you should strive to be more better. You're supposed to be a Christian, that's "Christ-like". Why calling your fellow human being "stupid" because he doesn't agree with your views or beliefs? How's that Christlike of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin”