Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid (2971 Views)

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / I’m Trying My Possible Best To Get Rihanna Pregnant – Wizkid Hints / Wizkid Says He Is Trying Very Hard To Get Rihanna Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by naijazee2: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Popular Nigerian musician and Afropop king, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has taken to Twitter to make his intentions known for the American superstar, Rihanna .

Wizkid quoted a tweet that shows the video of a father and his children dancing. And while the video stirred so many positive comments on the social media platform, Wizkid comment says “My kids and I in a bit”.

As a result of that comment, one of Wizkid’s fans pleaded with the superstar to impregnate Rihanna. In a reply to that plea, Wizkid said “I’m trying man! I’m trying!

Ever since then, many questions have been directed to the Afropop king as many believed he doesn’t have the financial power to be with Rihanna.

No one knows if Wizkid is joking or serious yet, knowing fully well that he’s got three kids with three different baby mamas already.

CLick the link for captions

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/im-trying-to-get-rihanna-pregnant.html?m=1

Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Bruno3000(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
She's not in ur league man. Keep dreaming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Peter5694(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
cheesy there are levels to this things bro
Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by seanwilliam(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bruno3000:
what would you say of travis and kylie jenner?? Forget it, wizkid fit shag am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na small thing for he face he fit do am
Wizkid final baba I hail you cool

1 Like

Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by hammerU: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
U try!

Try harder!

I just like the way he feels it is his right to impregnate women at will and without a care in the world.

By the way, how is your first baby mama?
Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bruno3000:

In The Game's voice:
"Anything is possible if 50cent Fu cked Vivica"

1 Like

Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Toluwanimi01: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Bruno3000(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
grin
justnock:

In The Game's voice:
"Anything is possible if 50cent Fu cked Vivica"
Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by captainblaze(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
naijazee2:

Popular Nigerian musician and Afropop king, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has taken to Twitter to make his intentions known for the American superstar, Rihanna
Blogger calm down ehnnnn Rihanna is not an American... she's a Barbadian.... make a lot of research before posting what you aren't sure about......
Re: "I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rihanna, our wife.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Most Famous Goldiggers / Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no / Photos – Checkout Hilarious Peter Okoye’s Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.