Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no (2980 Views)

"I Haven't Done Any Bum Surgery Or Booty Implants"- Busty Actress Moyo Lawal / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by satinodotcom: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Before I start, I would like to say that this is a friendly memo..if any BsBer is not in support of this memo,please step aside and say so,if you are,please do not throw insults at her.Like I said this is a friendly memo.
Dear Yemi darling, we love you and we are proud of your achievement but wait! how do you manage to look this howeeble in pictures.. I have seen soo many of my blogger friends saying you slayed the photos..Uhmm, my sister, these people are filled of deceit, remember that was the same thing they did to Jesus and you are not him(he is actually phainer) It is like saying Linda Ikeji is a beauty queen(you sef see say modelling no work for am).
Back to my analysis, I am sure Fashpa spent a lot to have you on their poor lookbook, yet you managed to Reesembu the shade itself. Sweetheart please slow down with this your make down, I am very certain you change your make-down every week because it appears that you always decide to finish it at a o.. Well for me, I actually prefer you in your make up free photo below, atleast we can make excuses and say you decided to stay make up free.. I am saying this because of the fear of tomorrow, just incase you look back at your self. The height is when you attend red carpets, you look shine-bright-like-a-diamond very off the guard (especially your fore-head)..
Read more: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/memo-yemi-alade-go-for-plastic-surgery.html

Re: Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by freezyprinzy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
mxeeew i neva get tym 2 comment 1st
Re: Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by ebamma(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2015
wetin dis one dey talk sef?
Re: Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by Nutase: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
The author of this article is a donkey with low self esteem. Post your picture here lets see your ugleeeeeeeee monkey face. You are looking for who to destroy like the devil your father. Yemi is beautiful and doesnt need any stupid surgery to enhance her looks.
Re: Memo: Yemi Alade Go For Plastic Surgery Or Something..peep Into The Fashpa’s “no by Medunah: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Who is Fashpa?? Never heard of her or him or it

(1) (Reply)

3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video / If You Need A Pretty Chinese Girl, Read This And Be Prepared For End Of July!!! / IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.