Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Wise Women Winning. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wise Women Winning. (349 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise Women Winning. by AfroAgroPower: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Empowerment includes the action of raising the status of women through education, raising awareness, literacy, and training. Women's empowerment is all about equipping and allowing women to make life-determining decisions through the different problems in society.

We are focused on empowering the lives of women in Nigeria and Africa at large because this is the lack of doing this has been the Ultimate cause of the Poverty Situation in Nigeria.

Our Women needs to be equipped with Financial Skills as much as they need to be Spiritually, Academically and Experientially Educated.

Our Mission:

We Financially Empower Women through Agriculture, Blogging, Cryptocurrencies, Dropshipping, Exportation etc.

Reach Us Today to support you as a woman; BE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Wise Women Winning. by AfroAgroPower: 3:23am On Mar 17, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
Empowerment includes the action of raising the status of women through education, raising awareness, literacy, and training. Women's empowerment is all about equipping and allowing women to make life-determining decisions through the different problems in society.

We are focused on empowering the lives of women in Nigeria and Africa at large because this is the lack of doing this has been the Ultimate cause of the Poverty Situation in Nigeria.

Our Women needs to be equipped with Financial Skills as much as they need to be Spiritually, Academically and Experientially Educated.

Our Mission:

We Financially Empower Women through Agriculture, Blogging, Cryptocurrencies, Dropshipping, Exportation etc.

Reach Us Today to support you as a woman; BE WISE!!!

Anytime my mind flashes to @cuppymusic or I get to hear my friends talking about her; Straight- Away; My FOCUS on the Goal of Providing Young Girls and Women Spiritual and Financial Empowerment Heightens.

It is always like I got Fuel Gushing and Propelling My Ignition.

" Our Nigerian Women needs Spiritual and Financial Empowerment which they can only get through the acquisition of The Right Spiritual and Financial Education."

www.wisewomenwins.

Follow on IG:
@cuppyfoundation @femiotedola

Re: Wise Women Winning. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Million Money / . / Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.