Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things (373 Views)

Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House / Please Nairalanders Help: I'm Cursed To Not Make It In Life / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Revealix: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
I develop interest in things easily so far i get convincing points and i lose interest in things at the same rate.

My elder brother chose the course i'm currently studying for me cos up on till my SS3 i didnt have any idea of what to study, he chose a computer related course for me cos i like gadgets but since i started the course i cant boast of computer skill.

i started web design in 100 level but i lost interest when i was half way, then i started java but guess what i lost interest too...my brother convince me to start networking but it doesnt interest me at all, although naturally i can write algorithm for programs but implementing it is issue for me i dont know if its laziness...

This happens not only on computer stuffs, i learnt Keyboard after my SSCE to the point that i play in church for few days but after some time i lost interest and now i cant even play it anymore same with Recorder that i was taught in secondary school, same with barbing...

and now it spreading to humans, i will like them from afar but after i get close I'll lose interest

I've visited my department counsellor and it didn't work out

Please I need sincere advice and pardon my typo I'm not coherent.
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by intruder15(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm. It may be spiritual bro. Confide in your parents.
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Nettybrown(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls seek spiritual help ASAP.
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Vyzz: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Interesting

U behave like my younger brother

He watches a movie and likes a character, the next day he hates that character.

I remember he used to love Ronaldo now he loves messi

He has changed club more than I can count.

He used to like Sydneys joke now is nasty blaq

He those these even in foods, people.

Na only me fit control am for house and I Don tire

But Las Las ị solved this
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by SimeonOTC(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmmmm...o.p how consistent and passionate are you when learning them?
which of the skills or course do you see yourself having a future with?..
draft them down and work on them one step at a time..
dream big seeing yourself excelling in or with them.

associate yourself with things or stuff that draw you closer to them everyday, like joining a social media group for web design, read the course or skill related books, watch creative YouTube videos about them and practise them..

be determine, set goals and develop a hungry passion to achieve them, be passionate and consistent in your learning, do things that draw you closer to them at least 1h:30mins everyday..meditate, think out of the box, see how you can be creative or come up a creative ideas with what u learn..

and lastly, be discipline...no matter how weak or lazy you are, learn and practise what you have interest on even when you dnt have interest that moment, at least if its 30mins/daily..

this things are just like book, leave them for 1 day and they will leave you for 1 week..
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Bluehill1051: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Drink snipper. I think it's 500# now.
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Revealix: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vyzz:
Interesting

U behave like my younger brother

He watches a movie and likes a character, the next day he hates that character.

I remember he used to love Ronaldo now he loves messi

He has changed club more than I can count.

He used to like Sydneys joke now is nasty blaq

He those these even in foods, people.

Na only me fit control am for house and I Don tire

But Las Las ị solved this

How did you solve it?
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Revealix: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
SimeonOTC:
hmmmm...o.p how consistent and passionate are you when learning them?
which of the skills or course do you see yourself having a future with?..
draft them down and work on them one step at a time..
dream big seeing yourself excelling in or with them.

associate yourself with things or stuff that draw you closer to them everyday, like joining a social media group for web design, read the course or skill related books, watch creative YouTube videos about them and practise them..

be determine, set goals and develop a hungry passion to achieve them, be passionate and consistent in your learning, do things that draw you closer to them at least 1h:30mins everyday..meditate, think out of the box, see how you can be creative or come up a creative ideas with what u learn..

and lastly, be discipline...no matter how weak or lazy you are, learn and practise what you have interest on even when you dnt have interest that moment, at least if its 30mins/daily..

this things are just like book, leave them for 1 day and they will leave you for 1 week..

I practice almost everyday if I still have the passion and I always see myself in that field only when the passion is still there

But nevertheless I appreciate your contribution
Re: Help! I'm Loosing Interest In Things by Antisocial01: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op I'm just like you ,or should I even say you are better, at least you got skills that can earn you money (barbing and playing keyboard) I don't have any skill, tried learning barbing I left that same week, also tried learning tailoring after spending about 3months with nothing to show for it I can't even fix a button I quit , joined a drama group in school was even given a post due to my looks, commitment (for the first few weeks)and ability to interpret role I still quit when I lost interest, now
I'm planning to develop myself on copywriting cause of my course ( mass communication) I don't even know how to start

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Little Nigerian Boy With Natural Golden Voice (video) / Top Rank Intellectual Academy, Akobo, Ibadan / Affordable PMP Training Starting September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.