Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric (22988 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by olajizz01(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
mvem:
Do people even understand what was written...the comments shows many don't actually read contents but just headlines
Some didn't even comprehend the headlines
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Farastein(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Wow... 49 out of 50 states in the US. I bet Hawaii is the last haven left untouched.

Mean while guys. I'm kindly soliciting for votes for my short story "Tales of Jideofor" for GogeAfrica's 20th Anniversary Writing Contest.
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
dre11:
COVID-19: Nigerian Embassy in U.S. suspends passport interviews, biometric capturing

https://m.guardian.ng/news/covid-19-nigerian-embassy-in-u-s-suspends-passport-interviews-biometric-capturing/
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by WorWorBoy: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2020
excel101:
What kind of interview are they busy conducting in the US. They are interviewing Americans coming to Naija. They Better grant them free Visas.
Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by bamidell(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2020
We are talking about national security and what you could think of is useless... Bleep u... you are one of those who blame the government and still won’t add anything to what the nation brings
Jaqenhghar:
They have gotten an excuse to be further useless

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Maski87: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2020
I hear dog pepper soup can cure corona
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by AlphaStorm: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Chai....!!!!!

Abeg check my signature if u wan enter UNI without UTME. Na directly to 200level
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by bamidell(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Yemisimeek12:
Please help a sister, I live in Lagos and my jamb exam is tomorrow in OAU. I don't have transport, please help me God will bless you ... here is my acct number
0059044145 access bank
Call Nigeria embassy in the USA, now that they are less busy, the have all the financial resources at there disposal
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by excel101(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Mcowubaba:

Why should they be granted free visa?
This is a very good question, but did you care to find out or ask the Nigerian Govt. how did the killer herdsmen or Fulanis got into Nigeria. My personal question is why are the Americans, with the world best economy stressing themselves by going through the rigor of interviews before getting to Nigeria. I beg give them free visa jor
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by excel101(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Mumu.
You dey deceive yourself, na country you dey so? over 100million Americans are ready to die for America, sincerely, as an hungryman that you are can you die for Nigeria? even your President Buhari has granted African free visa entry to your fatherland. Worse of all, what does an American with CironaVirus want to do in Nigeria that is without Electricity, good water supply, good roads, poor medical infrastructure, corrupt leaders, to mention a few. Your mates in America, probably ate chicken with salad before hopping or going to bed, while you smoked garri b4 sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by GermanMelania: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:
Three wicked combination that can take you to third heaven in seconds

How you de mix bailey's with ribena and the tin ni turn koko. Also which one be bailey's delight e be like say i never jam am.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by PinkStarsFallIn: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Useless Buhari government....

They are just waking up....

Something Kenya did a long time ago...

Buhari is a plague on Nigerians and Nigeria
Did kenya not still have a COVID case?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Sirmuel1(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:
Three wicked combination that can take you to third heaven in seconds

Magic moment dey disgrace person o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by vioment: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Africa need to try for once and be part of the solution instead of always being a spectator.

This thing just began with round, Africans especially naijans are underestimating what this thing might do in part 2. The solution is to find a solution that can stop this or any other threat in its track.

I will really like an African to have the solution especially a naijan. That can be the great beginning of development in Africa. With good and fair laws, can become a 1st world nation without all the begging culture that exists now. It will also bring genuine respect from other nations, instead of us begging begging everybody when they limit visa.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Oga ooo. The end time is not here yet. These are just the signs. People should change from their evil ways. Pastor Adeboye and other anointed men of God had said tie early this year, that worse things that had never happened would show up this year. This has never happened in the world history. He who have the ears, let him/her hear.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by WorWorBoy: 1:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Allen102: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2020
excel101:
You dey deceive yourself, na country you dey so? over 100million Americans are ready to die for America, sincerely, as an hungryman that you are can you die for Nigeria? even your President Buhari has granted African free visa entry to your fatherland. Worse of all, what does an American with CironaVirus want to do in Nigeria that is without Electricity, good water supply, good roads, poor medical infrastructure, corrupt leaders, to mention a few. Your mates in America, probably ate chicken with salad before hoping to bed, while you smoked garri b4 sleeping.
This imbeci|e don't even know how stupid he is.
Before you flood my mention with your dumbness, Kenya and Ugandan are also doing the same thing to your Mighty Americans. Don't behave like an uncultured Monkey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

Maybe you didn't get it, what of people that want to travel to Nigeria?
Without the passport, they will be stuck in the US.

Imagine if truly the virus cannot survive in Africa, and they want to run for Safety, guess what? THEY CAN'T!
Which American wants to fly out of USA and into Nigeria for safety?? That is from frying pan to fire grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2020
As if they are even useful useless set of people
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2020
excel101:
You dey deceive yourself, na country you dey so? over 100million Americans are ready to die for America, sincerely, as an hungryman that you are can you die for Nigeria? even your President Buhari has granted African free visa entry to your fatherland. Worse of all, what does an American with CironaVirus want to do in Nigeria that is without Electricity, good water supply, good roads, poor medical infrastructure, corrupt leaders, to mention a few. Your mates in America, probably ate chicken with salad before hoping to bed, while you smoked garri b4 sleeping.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by BlackAdam55(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Why not ban them completely? undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Larrykaysail(m): 2:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
Na wa oh....next US suspends any flight containing Nigerians.
what is na wa, school is closed here most business is closed so what is Nigerian embassy doing. Is for safety of everybody, what suspending flight, read well b4 u comment
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Mycommand: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Another wicked African with his or her insensitive comment!
SangoOlukosOba:
[s][/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Isoduwa(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2020
mvem:
Another one spotted

Beans head i sight you
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:05am On Mar 16, 2020
excel101:
What kind of interview are they busy conducting in the US. They are interviewing Americans coming to Naija. They Better grant them free Visas.
They interview Nigerians in the US trying to get new passport or new old ones.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Larrykaysail:
what is na wa, school is closed here most business is closed so what is Nigerian embassy doing. Is for safety of everybody, what suspending flight, read well b4 u comment
Exactly...some people are quick to condemn everything Nigerian...Even though the country has issues, let us applaud them when they do reasonable, common-sense things.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by bluefilm: 4:59am On Mar 16, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I taught nigeria have been
Ban from entering USA
So why issue visa again
Or have they lifted the ban

The topic says NIGERIAN EMBASSY in the US.

In other words, they are trying to prevent people in the US from carrying the disease into NIGERIA.

I hope you get it now?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2020
bluefilm:

The topic says NIGERIAN EMBASSY in the US.

In other words, they are trying to prevent people in the US from carrying the disease into NIGERIA.

I hope you get it now?
Any problem with my comments and why quoting
I have the right to post anytin I wish to post not your problem
Do. You got that

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by Movicq(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Useless Buhari government....

They are just waking up....

Something Kenya did a long time ago...

Buhari is a plague on Nigerians and Nigeria
If e do m long time ago, only u go still complain say why e dey hurry wey oda African nation neva do.....
Human beings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by CariocaSoraya: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Lordjb:
Okay
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric by frankmoney(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

Maybe you didn't get it, what of people that want to travel to Nigeria?
Without the passport, they will be stuck in the US.

Imagine if truly the virus cannot survive in Africa, and they want to run for Safety, guess what? THEY CAN'T!
they shouldn't be allowed to run back to Nigeria . They should stay there until the virus has been contained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.