Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This (6652 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Youngsage: 4:04am On Mar 17, 2020
This thread is a testament to the fact that people of today no longer read! Or better still, no longer know how to read... Sighs
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

really? but then again, would you be in the same cell with armed robbers and rapist?! isnt that dangerous especially if they know you are there for "leisure"?

bro, sadly there are so many people in need that are enticed/fukced by homos, under the pretense of helping a hungry person or giving a room to a homeless. thats their motto. 1st they are nice to you and pretend to be friends (knowing that you are in need)...then by the time you are use to the help they are giving you, they will ask for "payback"

i know many STRAIGHT brothas in need (from Abidjan to Buenos Aires) who are giving up their nyansh to old white tutti frutti men....
just because I said they would give you a spot doesn't mean they would put you in a cell,they can offer you a bench to sleep on or a mat within the premises,I once left a blind friend at a station when I was 16 still in high school,my dad refused to let him stay,even the church I worshiped with then refused to accommodate him and the school we attend was a part of the church, he slept and left he next day before I even got to the station,they told me he left early.
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
omale88:
just because I said they would give you a spot doesn't mean they would put you in a cell,they can offer you a bench to sleep on or a mat within the premises,I once left a blind friend at a station when I was 16 still in high school,my dad refused to let him stay,even the church I worshiped with then refused to accommodate him and the school we attend was a part of the church, he slept and left he next day before I even got to the station,they told me he left early.

ah ok, you stay at the police station but not in the cells...
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Acme45: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay alone, I should now bring a guy I don't know, never see to cum stay with me... Don't forgt am a lady... Haba guy think na..
or don't you trust yourself?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Dilijingsly:
i don't how to explain this but let me break it down this way. it all started with normal facebook when i meet mr X we chated for a long period of time before he told me he is a gay and he stays in Abuja.
I just graduated from national Open University Of Nigeria and i need go and collect my certificate in our school headquarters and i will be staying for a week. so i asked if he can help and he initially agreed and later asked me to sleep with him or else he won't help me . please i need who will help me . mod please help cos up till i have not seen anywhere to stay and collect my cert. sorry for the typos
guy what's ur problem self...what do u want nairalanders to do for u...u carelessly asked to stay in a stranger's house bcus u are desperate and he was even nice enough to openly tell u his intentions...maybe if he had welcomed u and gangraped u with his gay friends u would have been wise by now...
Now u are on nairalande expecting more stranger's to see ur dilema and give u alternative help....do u know anyone here maybe the next person u will hook up with would be a ritualist and not a gay..

Abeg borrow money and Lodge for a night or two... after all u are a man u can handle ur self for just a few days
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
centboy123456:

if you are a lady what has it got to do with it

why do you believe by helping him he is going to hurt you or trying to force you to do something I don't understand you

don't you have neighbours where you live

baby even if u help a lady she can still hurts u so what are you saying

if you want to help and stop make excuses

shut up blabber....it is your type that even female goats and sheep's need to run from...be forming ignorant and civilizied abeg aunty stay safe oo....don't mind all this potential rapist with sweet mouth oo
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chidorx60:
guy what's ur problem self...what do u want nairalanders to do for u...u carelessly asked to stay in a stranger's house bcus u are desperate and he was even nice enough to openly tell u his intentions...maybe if he had welcomed u and gangraped u with his gay friends u would have been wise by now...
Now u are on nairalande expecting more stranger's to see ur dilema and give u alternative help....do u know anyone here maybe the next person u will hook up with would be a ritualist and not a gay..

Abeg borrow money and Lodge for a night or two... after all u are a man u can handle ur self for just a few days
to be honest with you, you are too rude. anyways you are right but in another development, the convocation has been stopped due to COVID-19
thanks
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dilijingsly:

to be honest with you, you are too rude. anyways you are right but in another development, the convocation has been stopped due to COVID-19
thanks
Sorry abt that..I just got emotional seeing that u are looking danger in the eye and still being undecided
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chidorx60:

Sorry abt that..I just got emotional seeing that u are looking danger in the eye and still being undecided
kiss
Chidorx60:

No issue
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by DateMynd44(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dilijingsly:

PLEASE! help me . my male status will not bring anything please
that kestolove95 is a bloody ass guy hiding under a female moniker.
If you know what's good for u just get a guest house and pay for a week.
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by DateMynd44(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bobcygan:
My brother u mean where u graduated u cnt find a place in the school to crash for a week, there is Alot u ain't telling us here

Davoneskay:
So u made no friend back back at NOUN? Where did u stay at Abuja as a student?
osax4pal:
Shey all your course mate are your enemies abi so you can not communicate with any of them to help you our with accommodation or two or three of you should come together to and pay for a guess house since you can afford hotel. And if you are the type of guy that don't have friends go after the convocation to collect your certificate and snap. It's not compulsory that you must attend convocation.

Read below

jahlove4jah:
He studied in the National open university in his study center( Enugu I guess ) But the cert Collection is in Abuja.

Youngsage said it all.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by DateMynd44(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
doctore212:

That is eeeh. I don't even know how people think. He is either considering the offer.
na why I like you.
If na you na olosho house u for sleep in ketu
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by doctore212(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin
Guy I dey fear Olosho this days. I no do again until the coronavirus reduce
DateMynd44:
na why I like you.
If na you na olosho house u for sleep in ketu
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by DateMynd44(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2020
doctore212:
grin grin grin
Guy I dey fear Olosho this days. I no do again until the coronavirus reduce
REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by osax4pal: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2020
It's obvious you how to read but lack the ability to comprehend.
DateMynd44:

Read below

Youngsage said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Homework A Waste Of Time For Primary School Children? / Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola (a.k.a Futy) 2011/2012 Admission / What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.