Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

We bless God so far - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We bless God so far (1698 Views)

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
H
Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:
A friend is helping me process a work at the ongoing dangote refinery in Ajah. From what he told me. He said a job is available for me at the refinery if I can navigate my way to Ajah and find a place to sleep around that place. There is job. A 40k job which is not a bad thing to start with.
What kind of job exactly?

Do you trust this person?
Lots of people rip job-seekers off with promise of work in the refinery. Try to do your due diligence first.

And Dangote Refinery is not in Ajah... it's in Idasho, Ibeju-Lekki.

4 Likes

Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

What kind of job exactly?

Do you trust this person?
Lots of people rip people off with promise of work in the recinery. Try to do your due diligence
And Dangote Refinery is not in Ajah... it's in Idasho, Ibeju-Lekki.

s

Yes the guy is actually working there too and he said he said job sure for me oooo but accommodation be d koko.. But me fit sleep anywhere ooo as long as I dey expect something at the end of the month.

Yeah it's just a site assistance.
He mentioned Idasho and eleko but bcoz I'm not too familiar with that place. I just assumed it's Ajah.
Re: We bless God so far by Westernlove: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Probably An Unskilled Job.....God be with you.
Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

Yes the guy is actually working there too and he said he said job sure for me oooo but accommodation be d koko.. But me fit sleep anywhere ooo as long as I dey expect something at the end of the month
I'm not doubting you, but what kind of job is he saying is sure for you and why can't he accommodate you until you actually get in?

Dozens of people like you looking for work there are always stuck at the security outpost every single day because someone inside told them there is sure work.

How will he get you in?
Do you have the gate pass or invitation from one of the contractors?

Ask him specific questions first before soliciting for help.

2 Likes

Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm not doubting you, but what kind of job is he saying is sure for you and why can't he accommodate you until you actually get in?

Dozens of people like you looking for work there are always stuck at the security outpost every single day because someone inside told them there is sure work.

How will he get you in?
Do you have the gate pass or invitation from one of the contractors?

Ask him specific questions first before soliciting for help.

He said he would talk to his supervisor as per there are close and he would help me secure a place. He mentioned there are jobs for site assistance and people who could fix scaffolding but since I don't have any experience in scaffolding then I'm settling for site assistance.

He is also squating at someones place and he said they are about 5 guys staying in a room so it's impossible for him to bring me in. According to what he said.
Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

Yeah it's just a site assistance.
He mentioned Idasho and eleko but bcoz I'm not too familiar with that place. I just assumed it's Ajah.
Okay just saw this..

Bro, my advise is that you get the 'site assistant' job first before any other thing.

I put that in quote because I'm not sure exactly what that means, but just get whatever job he's promising you before any other thing.

1 Like

Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Okay just saw this..

Bro, my advise is that you get the 'site assistant' job first before any other thing.

I put that in quote because I'm not sure exactly what that means, but just get whatever job he's promising you before any other thing.

I don't want to start runinng around for money when he finally give me signal to come there. He actually sound very serious when we talk about this last night.w
Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

He said he would talk to his supervisor as per there are close and he would help me secure a place. He mentioned there are jobs for site assistance and people who could fix scaffolding but since I don't have any experience in scaffolding then I'm settling for site assistance.

He is also squating at someones place and he said they are about 5 guys staying in a room so it's impossible for him to bring me in. According to what he said.
There you go, and I'm betting his supervisor is going to be either Indian or Chinese...

I wish you good luck my friend, but secure the spot first.
You can always get a place to squat too close to the refinery - Magbon, Orimedu, or Eleko..
He can help you with that.

1 Like

Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

I don't want to start runinng around for money when he finally give me signal to come there. He actually sound very serious when we talk about this last night.w
Okay.
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Okay.

God go help us.
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Westernlove:
Probably An Unskilled Job.....God be with you.

Still better than to go stealing right??

And you too.

2 Likes

Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

God go help us.
Lol.. Amen

Just in case your friend does not come through for you, pay a visit to RAYASELA's office at Magbon Alade just opposite the Post Office. They handle recruitment for some contractors in the refinery.

Talk to them, they might be able to look for a good fit for you depending on your skills. I know one or two persons who got in through them.

Good luck bro.

4 Likes

Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol.. Amen

Just in case your friend does not come through for you, pay a visit to RAYASELA's office at Magbon Alade just opposite the Post Office. They handle recruitment for some contractors in the refinery.

Talk to them, they might be able to look for a good fit for you depending on your skills. I know one or two persons who got in through them.

Good luck bro.

That's very helpful.
Thanks bro.
Re: We bless God so far by Westernlove: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Babawale01:

Still better than to go stealing right??

And you too.

Ogbeni I'm Just stating the obvious. Some firms unskilled jobs doesn't even pay half of that amount monthly here In Nigeria. An unskilled labour in europe would easily make that 40k In a just 2days gross.....
Re: We bless God so far by crackkhaus: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Babawale01:

That's very helpful.
Thanks bro.
My pleasure.
Re: We bless God so far by telemployer: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Guys !! This guy is right , my brother actually worked there , his friend told the supervisor about him . Then the supervisor invited him for a talk . And immediately after that he got the job. They always have job there.

Send your account , no matter how small.
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020
telemployer:
Guys !! This guy is right , my brother actually worked there , his friend told the supervisor about him . Then the supervisor invited him for a talk . And immediately after that he got the job. They always have job there.

Send your account , no matter how small.

Lol... I just read through your message again and realized what you were trying to do. but it's ok. You played us well. I legit send my acct number true true oo thinking you were seriously serious... No worry.
Dey chop ur mama thank you dey go.

Today na ur own. Tomorrow go be mine.
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
H
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
w.
Re: We bless God so far by Greatzeus(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Babawale01:
Who get 10k wey hin never use at the moment make dem loan us. We go pay back.

And again, the money won't be collected until I'm called for the job.

You are welcome to ask whatever details you wish to know.
You need the 10k to take care of somethings in a job you haven't even gotten. Why not get the job first. Then go to anybody around you with evidence that you got a job,and you need small amount to keep up until you paid, believe me they will be happy for you and give you more than you ask,I know I will.
If you get the money now,and you didn't get the job how will you pay back?
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Greatzeus post=87493242]
You need the 10k to take
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2020
See watin Nigeria & condition turn us into.

That one sef dey use us catch cruise.

Mehn ..It is well.

God no go shame us...... Good night
Re: We bless God so far by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Normally that money na change. People spend more in a sitting to eat pizza or beer and suya. The reason people seem reluctant or even uninterested is the antecedent of scammers on this forum.
I wish you good luck. Personally I think it's people who know you personally and know your character that are in a better position to help.
Re: We bless God so far by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2020
So did u get the job?
Re: We bless God so far by Babawale01: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
J

(1) (Reply)

BEST MATTRESSES FOR COUPLES IN NIGERIA / "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes / Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.