Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of (1811 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of by donaldeke(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Laura Ikeji is the younger sister to Linda Ikeji, Nigerian popular blogger. Laura is known for posting most details of her life but it seems this side of her does not really make it to her page. 

The picture of the alleged step-children was posted on Instagram by Ifeoma Okoye.

I personally think the children are beautiful. 

The Instagram celebrity recently welcomed a baby girl with her husband who is a former Nigerian football star. 

See the picture below. 

https://www.reporterswall.com/meet-laura-ikejis-step-children-she-never-speaks-of/

Re: Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of by anonym0us: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2020
don't bother to click that site.. here is the so called picture you can't post here.useless blogger

1 Like

Re: Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of by Goldenboy10(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
You don spoil person market.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Does IG LIVE With Prophet Odumeje "The Indaboski" (video) / Blac Chyna Semi Nude Photos Leaked As She Flaunts Her Curves / Donjazzy Can’t Sign Me, I’m Way Too Much – Reality Star Ella Tells Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.