Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative (21115 Views)

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by whiterat(m): 2:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank God for the news!
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Realist1(m): 2:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Good news! I swear this news is more refreshing than coca cola. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by WudBMother: 2:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Guest911:
I know no one is praying for anything epidemic, but this government is acting rather suspicious lipsrsealed
Why can't you trust your leaders?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Alexanity(m): 2:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Feels good to know I'm not the only one not sleeping,
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Good news!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by vioment: 3:33am On Mar 16, 2020
No go loose guard. All these 1st wave easily affected nations might have some okponkpo to add in the next wave.

It is upon Africa to find a solution. Begging is not a respectful format for the world stage.

If Africa especially naija were serious, we for dun take market from China and Asia.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by bluefilm: 3:38am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
Great news. Once the whole world perish, Nigeria might be the only remaining nation. It will be a new world ruled by Africans.

You think you can survive a day without the rest of the world?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by GeneralPula: 3:41am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
We know it's gonna be negative

Any hope for bitcoin guys..

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars

Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.

Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?

Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?

It will rise back massively but I just don’t know when!
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Taciturn1: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
Great news. Once the whole world perish, Nigeria might be the only remaining nation. It will be a new world ruled by Africans.
Typical Nigerian mentality, way up is by dragging others down.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Switruth: 3:56am On Mar 16, 2020
We just dey use our hands invite this thing. It can’t survive here. Shikena.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by uuzba(m): 4:02am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
And what will happen?
Everything we own or use is imported from the rest of the world. Even pant and toothpick.
We will just be running about naked

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by GamalNasser: 4:14am On Mar 16, 2020
And 20 million naira gone just like that
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by allthingsgood: 4:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Guest911:
I know no one is praying for anything epidemic, but this government is acting rather suspicious lipsrsealed

Smh. Repent
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by henryobinna(m): 4:16am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
bullsh..it..

So you're comfortable with the rest of the world perishing and die so you can be able to rule...

No wonder your president was celebrating a few weeks ago when South Africa slipped into recession because that was the only opportunity for Nigeria to become the biggest economy in Africa.

A people that depends on the downfall of others to succeed are doomed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Auxtin85(m): 4:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Guest911:

Very true, it’s either there are no facilities to conduct a proper test or the government is doing what they do best (Lies)
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Auxtin85(m): 4:18am On Mar 16, 2020
WudBMother:

Why can't you trust your leaders?

Which of the leaders bro
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Osanoghodua1: 4:19am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Why buy bitcoin with Allawee? that is small buy WRX. and leave it for 5days or less. You can contact me with telegram @Oghodua
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by poyet(m): 4:21am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
And then we will go ahead and destroy every beautiful thing others have build afterwards via our corrupt and uncivilized attitudes.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by FIDELITY24(m): 4:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you Jesus... My 042 peeps are safe!
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:36am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:

We still gonna have fulani and their cows
Except they go with the arabs
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by chelseamann(m): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Any hope for bitcoin guys..

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars

Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?

Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Bitcoin will rise...if you have money, buy now.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Kennitrust(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
are You praying for that day
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Them just dey find wetin no lost

They sha want to chop the money budgeted for the virus.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by udemzyudex(m): 5:00am On Mar 16, 2020
GermanMelania:

Which kain weed do you smoke? I want

You sef want? So that you go follow am dey post nonsense? grin

Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by free2ryhme: 5:04am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:

Why must you desire destruction of others to gain an advantage?

You cant even get your African leaders to do the right thing for a sane and conducive intra and interconnectedness and cooperation you wait for world destruction so that you can rule the world?

Africans that cant even conduct a peaceful election without resort to violence and you want to rule which world? Even Africans are afraid of Africans

Your thinking is backward and archaic
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Mrjonah(m): 5:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Ekene diri olisa
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Emmiru(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2020
After now i go do my own research

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by darlenese(f): 5:29am On Mar 16, 2020
if u have catarrh and cough , please do not go the hospital .
enough of all these suspected cases !/ someone cannot cannot have cough in peace again
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by mvem(m): 5:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Guest911:
How ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism / Ladies: How To Know If You Have A Loose Vagiina (photo) / Squeezing Bosoms "Can Stop Cancer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.