Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative (21079 Views)

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by mvem(m): 5:37am On Mar 16, 2020
MansoryMX:
Make una continue to dey deceive una sef. Na when people begin fall ill up and down before una go know the kind useless government we have.
People like you will be overjoyed to hear bad news so that you justify whatever you want to justify

Even WHO has applauded Africa for their response to the virus, but you believe they too, they don't know what they are talking about. Do you know that European airports were not testing travelers for the virus when they landed? Do you know the American tests go for as much as $3,000? Do you think 80% of the American population could afford testing? It spread because people could not even go to hospitals to get tested, because It was too expensive

Some of you can never believe that the white men you worship are fallible, you will rather believe that Africa is not doing enough, than that Europe/America actually messed up.

Let me tell you, if this virus was actually here, we would know. You know why? Because people would be dying at an alarming rate and someone would have spread word, the same way people were dying in a village in Bayelsa, and we heard it. The same way people died of Lassa fever in Ebonyi and we heard it.

People are not falling and dying, the virus has not spread, Africa is the least affected continent, white people can't believe it, so, they have convinced gullible negros like you, that it is your fault that the cases aren't widespread, that somehow, your government can detect Ebola and Lassa fever, but Corona Virus is too advanced for their minds, that all of you live on trees and in huts, so, you would not be able to detect a virus amongst you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by NigeriaBam: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2020
NIGERIA good in spreading fake News

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Sirapretty870(f): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you God, that is a very beautiful message and Good news I m hearing this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
Great news. Once the whole world perish, Nigeria might be the only remaining nation. It will be a new world ruled by Africans.

The heart of man is wicked.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by GermanMelania: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2020
udemzyudex:

You sef want? So that you go follow am dey post nonsense? grin

Wonderful.

grin bros. Na good osogbo stuff. I no wan get sense again. Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Ubachinwe1(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Malaria
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by lonelydora: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by hopexter(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
Great news. Once the whole world perish, Nigeria might be the only remaining nation. It will be a new world ruled by Africans.

Jamaica still haven't recorded a single case undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by otokx(m): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Great news cool
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:00am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:

Africa that has not been able to rule themselves will rule the world. My brother forget grammar
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by SorayaCarioca: 6:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Great
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Gabbyosun: 6:04am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
We know it's gonna be negative

Any hope for bitcoin guys..

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars

Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.

Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?

Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Bro the earlier the better even me wan put my one month salary.
But if I may ask? Which cryptocurrency wallet is the best, beacause I dey fear hacker

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2020
All videos, sights and sounds of explosion in Lagos at Amuwo Odofin.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/7a8555d97559dde4b4d78ee770834d9b
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by stonemasonn: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
aaahh, that'll be a disastrous world

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by stonemasonn: 6:08am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
We know it's gonna be negative

Any hope for bitcoin guys..

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars

Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.

Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?

Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
buy every week till it starts rising
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by bamasite2: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2020
We know say Na so e go be grin grin grin!

Oyibo man go fear us. They are shocked and they want the virus to spread in Africa by all means. They want to play that big brother philanthropist role with mala fide. E no work for them this time. But we must not let down our guard!

As a matter of fact, while people are scared, YOU CAN ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE PREVENT CORONA VIRUS ANS MAKE BIG MONEY IN THE PROCESS.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by bamasite2: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Well said!

To hell with white supremacist ideas!
mvem:

People like you will be overjoyed to hear bad news so that you justify whatever you want to justify

Even WHO has applauded Africa for their response to the virus, but you believe they too, they don't know what they are talking about. Do you know that European airports were not testing travelers for the virus when they landed? Do you know the American tests go for as much as $3,000? Do you think 80% of the American population could afford testing? It spread because people could not even go to hospitals to get tested, because It was too expensive

Some of you can never believe that the white men you worship are fallible, you will rather believe that Africa is not doing enough, than that Europe/America actually messed up.

Let me tell you, if this virus was actually here, we would know. You know why? Because people would be dying at an alarming rate and someone would have spread word, the same way people were dying in a village in Bayelsa, and we heard it. The same way people died of Lassa fever in Ebonyi and we heard it.

People are not falling and dying, the virus has not spread, Africa is the least affected continent, white people can't believe it, so, they have convinced gullible negros like you, that it is your fault that the cases aren't widespread, that somehow, your government can detect Ebola and Lassa fever, but Corona Virus is too advanced for their minds, that all of you live on trees and in huts, so, you would not be able to detect a virus amongst you.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Raylight2(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2020
God is in perfect control
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by GreatResearcher: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
NIGERIA would become the world power
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by HeadNigga: 6:19am On Mar 16, 2020
rentAcock:
stop these kind of talks...it reeks of selfishness. Humanity is humanity
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Samade7: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2020
MansoryMX:
Make una continue to dey deceive una sef. Na when people begin fall ill up and down before una go know the kind useless government we have.

People like u abi........pray for a working brain before u fall sick o.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by StreetFight: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Guest911:
I know no one is praying for anything epidemic, but this government is acting rather suspicious lipsrsealed

Pray for anything, good or bad, it will start from your household. If you like go and carry Obanikoro because of your hatred for Buhari. Whom God hath blessed, no idiotic idiot can curse.
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by Counselor123: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2020
I really hope we are conducting the right test on these people. May our wisdom of today not turn to tomorrow's foolishness. I noticed that they normally wait for two days in some countries before getting the results of the tests but it seems ours is coming out a bit faster. May God help us - Amen!
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by toluwa1(f): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank God
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by HeadNigga: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:
Feels good to know I'm not the only one not sleeping,
those awake with u may be on night duty at work or probably had a long nap in the afternoon. Sleep is important o
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by DenreleDave(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Gabbyosun:

Bro the earlier the better even me wan put my one month salary.
But if I may ask? Which cryptocurrency wallet is the best, beacause I dey fear hacker

Try luno or bitcoin
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by DenreleDave(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Osanoghodua1:
Why buy bitcoin with Allawee? that is small buy WRX. and leave it for 5days or less. You can contact me with telegram @Oghodua

God forbid I contact u... Share whatever u Wana share here...

Let it benefit all of us.

No offense pls

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by stabilizer: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2020
I beg who score?

OROSUNBOLB:
Ope o o o !
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by MzTunechi(f): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2020
So what will happen to the 20 million Naira that was released by Enugu state govt?
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Now we can fucck in peace.

Without fear nor trembling.

Alleluia.
you don't use the f word with alleluyia.

Grow up
Re: Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative by gassbee: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Before wat were u expecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obijackson Women & Children's Hospital In Anambra Goes Full Blast- Pictures / 56-Year-Old Retired Marine Engineer Who Attempted Suicide 5 Times Rescued / Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.