Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? (5458 Views)

Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? by Ryocaj(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
kissGuys:
you're right ... I think i have a more "understanding" of you.

You're dillusional
It's Delusional not Dillusional.. I think I know where d problem is.. D movie should av been in ur native language n not English.. u would av had a better understanding of it..
Re: Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? by Tmb78(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Ryocaj:

It's Delusional not Dillusional.. I think I know where d problem is.. D movie should av been in ur native language n not English.. u would av had a better understanding of it..

Re: Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? by Ryocaj(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Tmb78:
Abi na.. Aw can someone say King Of Boys does not make sense..

2 Likes

Re: Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? by mamazita1(f): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Those of you saying the film (King Of Boys) was bad are just pure bad belle. It was a very interesting, real movie... the only parts I didnt like were the killing of her children; very unnecessary if you ask me. Even if they had killed the adopted daughter they should have left the son and then allowed him to come into his own like a Michael Corleone in 'The Godfather'; after all he is his mother's son. But they ended up both getting killed in a very cheap way. That part was very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards? by Hullabaloon: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Aidejay:
There was nothing special in king of boys
Except the dreadful typecasting and melodramatics. Shout plenty, they just weren't going for perfect that's why they were satisfied with just okay. It is not ground breaking, the excitement you get in the beginning quickly becomes boredom and cheap rubbish. The end was tiring the entire approach didn't sum up to the hype. They could have done better in this age and time shola shobowale screams don't make it a movie neither does the shoddy storyline and sequences. Its was generally disappointing not unique not special more risks should have been taken more time should have gone into the making. Somehow Nigerians are on slow progression to cinematic wonder and its vhexing.

I absolutely agree with you. 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can U Body-shame Me When U Can’t Spell: Annie Idibia’s Daughter Blasts Troll / Who Knows This Song By Bongos Ikwue, Did IBB Actually Take His Girlfriend :) / Davido Finally React And Announced The Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.