Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (70083 Views)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by tot(f): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
For those always clamouring for war, this isn't a war. It is just a little taste of how war looks like. Unlike this, bombs drop from everywhere and on anywhere, without control during war. Let peace and justice reign always.

Pls tell them
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Olamsoh: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Chinese officials say Covid 19 was imported into Wuhan by the American military during the International Armed Forces Games.

A former Iranian President says Covid 19 was created in a laboratory by the Americans.

David Icke says Covid 19 is a man-made biological weapon.

PRAY
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
kingemzy5:
This is what the north experience almost every day cry cry... Omo war no good oooo
Mumu grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by obembet(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2020
godkiller:
Imagine twenty of this explosion in Lagos in one day

War no good o

Let's be at peace with ALL men

This stupid mentality will always come from fool. Why can't u wish u state this.. Eranko
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
For those always clamouring for war, this isn't a war. It is just a little taste of how war looks like. Unlike this, bombs drop from everywhere and on anywhere, without control during war. Let peace and justice reign always.

Will they ever hear word...

Just google before and after aerial photos of Syria today, and you will see what a senseless war has done to a once exquisitely beautiful home of tourism.

Syrian war is at an inevitable end, but that nation may never recover fully!!!
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by obembet(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Eteka1:
There is a video of the gas leakage before the explosion.

See here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcnF6C2i5A

Useless government
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Inkling(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lastempero: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:

You people should stop blowing the siren of war because no one is calling for it only those that feels that other people are there conquest. Assuming you are from kaduna south,benue state or the other places these terrorists are raiding,killing and maiming innocent life, will you still be sueing for peace ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Corrections:
NOT SURPRISED!! LAGOSIANS JUST EXPERIENCED A SINISTER OF AN ATOMIC BOMB EXPLOSION.

I SAW A VIDEO ON HOW THE GAS WAS GUSHING OUT THROUGH THE PIPE UNDER A POWERFUL PRESSURE BEFORE THE EXPLOSION TOOK PLACE. AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO THE THOUGHT OF WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED CAME TO MY MIND.

THE WHOLE INCIDENT HAPPENED SIMILAR TO HOW ATOMIC BOMB THEORETICALLY OPERATES. THIS IS WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED..

THE WHOLE AREA KILOMETERS AWAY TO ANYWHERE THE GAS IS CARRIED TO BY AIR IS MARKED ENDANGERED ZONE. THE WHOLE AREA THE GAS SPREADS TO BECOMES AN ENVELOPE OF GAS OF CYLINDER ITSELF.

THIS IS MORE DEADLY BECAUSE IT MIXES WITH OXYGEN IN THE ATMOSPHERE COUPLED WITH CONFINED ENVELOPE OF CONTAINER ( THE WHOLE AREA THE GAS SPREADS TO UNDER REGULATED ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A CONTAINER WHERETHE REACTION WOULD TAKE PLACE)

WHEN AN IGNITION SETS IN THE FIRE WOULD BURN THROUGH THE GAS PARTICLES PRESENT IN THE AIR SPREAD ABOUT THE AREA. IF IT SPREADS 20 KM AWAY THE FIRE AND ENERGY RELEASED (WAVE ) AFTER IGNITION WOULD TRACE THE POCKET OF GAS MIXED WITH OXYGEN IN FEW SECONDS ACCOMPANYING WITH A POWER EXPLOSION. THE ENERGY IS RELEASED IN FORM OF WAVE AND BURNING FIRE. THE WAVE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION IS ALWAYS POWERFUL THAT IT CAN BRING DOWN BUILDINGS.

THE BUILDINGS YOU SEE COLLAPSED MUST HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED BY THESE PARTICLES OF GAS MARKED TO BE UNDER THE ENVELOPE OF SHOCKWAVE.

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR THE LADY EPORTING IN THAT VIDEO OR PEOPLE PASSING BY TO HAVE SURVIVED IF THERE WAS AN IGNITION AT THAT MOMENT.
GAS EXPLOSION IS 100% MORE DEADLY THAN LIQUID FUEL E.G PETROL KIND OF EXPLOSION.

This is nothing close to an atomic bomb, not even close by 1 percent. You are comparing an ant to an elephant.

Atomic bombs destroy cities and level everything in its path, after the destruction caused by the explosion, the radiation then kills as much people that died from the explosion days after the explosion.

The first atomic bomb ever dropped killed 70,000 people and the radiation killed an additional 70, 000 people and destroyed the whole city. hat first atomic bomb is so outdated when compared with the atomic bombs around now so imagine, comparing the first atomic bomb to the mordern ones is like comparing a Model T ford to a Ferrari.

It is an unfortunate event, but don't compare it with an atomic bomb, if it was an atomic bomb, every body in Lagos will be on their way out to other states so the radiation doesn't fry them up.

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by MZrapper(f): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2020
When would Nigerians ever experience good news na?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by johnmattew: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:
Firstly who allowed people to build here where a high pressure gass pipeline passed ?

People have build why not stop using this line n redirect the pipeline through that rice ?

If this is a pipeline explosion where is the hole ripped along the pipeline ?

A pipeline explosion of this strength would bring out 100s of meters of pipeline from the ground it was buried
ur first question.tho...
but Lagos government collect tenement rate from those people... secondly,if government had made effort in demolishing those houses cos of safety reasons ,most Nigerians would label them 'tyrant'..mark my words,in 2 years time ,Nigerians will build their houses on that explosion site

thirdly, a more disastrous event will start taking effect on lekki,ajah axis as the sea begins to rise.

the fact remains that Nigerians only think of today, and not the future

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Why most of the explosion do occur or happen in places named Abules... The January 18th Pipe explosion happened at Abule egba while this recent one in Abule Odo?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Eteka1:

See here:
The person videoing said it was coming from a trailer. Do u know the difference between a trailer and a pipeline? No u don't! Bloody aboki angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmattew:
the pipeline first
I remember want someone wanted to sell a beautiful duplex in portharcourt for N20 million, when such house is worth N150 million. Only for me to find out that Pipeline behind the house! Oboy Na run I run O!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Sabicleaners: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2020
This is serious.
Like an aftermath of a war ravage zone.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lastempero: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2020
For our war sirens here, nobody wakes up in the morning and start calling for war most often it's an act of defence that results to it. One tribe is busy annihilating every other tribe in Nigeria n going scot free so if tommorow we decide to rise up n defend ourselves, you will call it war.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Eteka1(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2020
DavidEsq:

The person videoing said it was coming from a trailer. Do u know the difference between a trailer and a pipeline? No u don't! Bloody aboki angry angry angry angry
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:

May God bless you my brother, only those who haven't witnessed a war clamour for it
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by shyvicky: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2020
DavidEsq:

That the person said it's coming from a trailer doesn't mean the person is right. Did you see a trailer there?

The thing should be investigated to know the actual cause because even people who said it's a bomb are speculating. Also gas explosion can cause very huge damage of these magnitudes so don't rule it out.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:
Firstly who allowed people to build here where a high pressure gass pipeline passed ?

People have build why not stop using this line n redirect the pipeline through that rice ?

If this is a pipeline explosion where is the hole ripped along the pipeline ?

A pipeline explosion of this strength would bring out 100s of meters of pipeline from the ground it was buried
Nigeria government lack the expertise to determine what happen here, like you said such explosion would've left so many holes, even small bomb leave hole. This explosion was caused by gas leakage simple.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Forget about borno people, they signed for it. They are just doing the bidding of allah, nothing more. You cant compare this with borno.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Alwaysachick: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Eteka1:

See here:

No wonder the woman started evacuating, she indeed died a hero. May God bless her soul.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by tstx(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2020
They lost their homes... Now na to fight for compensation
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by hopevalley: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Man-made disaster. May God continue to save us. This mess was foretold at the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim last week. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you can make millions of naira from investing in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

May God bless you my brother, only those who haven't witnessed a war clamour for it
War isn't always evil my friend. I would rather die than suffer as a slave all my life, Freedon is never given on a platter of gold. The Joy the Americans enjoy today is because they fought the British and many people died for the greater good in that war. Many people died in the second world War so peace could exist, I can go on and on. So some wars are good, some wars are bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2020
The explosion caused cataclysmic effect in the entire area the gas spread to, mixed with air, the larger the area the gas spread to the louder the sound of this explosion....... It sound like atomic missile, shock wave was sent over some kilometers away
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by spirul77: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2020
If this had happened in, let's say Texas in USA, you will see our yeyebrities posting "pray for texas" up and down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by JayPeeOham: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

How can a gas pipeline lick for that long and no body would notice ? The noise would be heard for it to cover such area

Nobody notices any potential damage in Nigeria until the damage becomes a reality undecided
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2020
JayPeeOham:

Nobody notices any potential damage in Nigeria until the damage becomes a reality undecided
Bros people live close there ...the sound would have been heard by someone
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Eteka1:

See here:

See this people o, recording that kind thing. I doubt they would survive it If that explosion occurred a few seconds later.
The aerial view says a lot and Government say na only 15 people die, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
themonk:

This is nothing close to an atomic bomb, not even close by 1 percent. You are comparing an ant to an elephant.

Atomic bombs destroy cities and level everything in its path, after the destruction caused by the explosion, the radiation then kills as much people that died from the explosion days after the explosion.

The first atomic bomb ever dropped killed 70,000 people and the radiation killed an additional 70, 000 people and destroyed the whole city. hat first atomic bomb is so outdated when compared with the atomic bombs around now so imagine, comparing the first atomic bomb to the mordern ones is like comparing a Model T ford to a Ferrari.

It is an unfortunate event, but don't compare it with an atomic bomb, if it was an atomic bomb, every body in Lagos will be on their way out to other states so the radiation doesn't fry them up.

DID YOU TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ MY POST ATALL? WHO IS COMPARING THE IMPACT OF ATOMIC BOMB WITH THE INCIDENT ON GROUND? I ONLY ANALYSED THE SCIENCE OF HOW THE SADDENED INCIDENT MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO ANSWER THE MANY QUESTIONS PEOPLE ARE ASKING.

INSTEAD OF YOU TO GIVE YOUR OWN SCIENTIFIC EXPLAINATION OF WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED YOU ARE HERE ANTAGONIZING ME......WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE IMPACT OF ATOMIC BOMB?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.