Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (70082 Views)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by opportunities12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Corrections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcnF6C2i5A

This is serious, that's gas and these people were standing there like mumu instead of them to run as fast as their legs could carry them.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's why we have zoning codes

No factories should be around homes and no living area should be around an industrial area

This is what happens due to poor planning and implementation
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Farki: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:
Firstly who allowed people to build here where a high pressure gass pipeline passed ?

People have build why not stop using this line n redirect the pipeline through that rice ?

If this is a pipeline explosion where is the hole ripped along the pipeline ?

A pipeline explosion of this strength would bring out 100s of meters of pipeline from the ground it was buried

This whole thing sounds very suspicious.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Farki: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Manbryto:

Who is clamouring for war?

Some people who support a movement that rhymes with eye rub.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by DonroxyII: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
themonk:

This is nothing close to an atomic bomb, not even close by 1 percent. You are comparing an ant to an elephant.

Atomic bombs destroy cities and level everything in its path, after the destruction caused by the explosion, the radiation then kills as much people that died from the explosion days after the explosion.

The first atomic bomb ever dropped killed 70,000 people and the radiation killed an additional 70, 000 people and destroyed the whole city. hat first atomic bomb is so outdated when compared with the atomic bombs around now so imagine, comparing the first atomic bomb to the mordern ones is like comparing a Model T ford to a Ferrari.

It is an unfortunate event, but don't compare it with an atomic bomb, if it was an atomic bomb, every body in Lagos will be on their way out to other states so the radiation doesn't fry them up.
grin .... May God help Humans....
we will de-orbit this planet earth.... Those Fools have started making plans to run to Mars grin ....

Buhari is still trying to grab land in southern Nigeria grin

Chaiii, No wonder they say God doesn't want us to be knowledgeable until Eve used by Devil made Adam eat that Apple ... Result is Atomic Bomb and Warheads ....
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=godkiller post=87481306]Imagine twenty of this explosion in Lagos in one day

War no good o

Let's be at peace with ALL men[/quotel,One coward identified]
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
themonk:

You are an idiot, Nairaland is my side hustle. All I did was try to correct you, you proud idiot that called me a demon with the least provocation just because I corrected your proud ass. Please calm down o, who cares about your sorry ass, don't send me threats boy any reasonable customer will know you are at fault. Please GTFO with your stupid ass, you think I'll start begging you? For teaching you that gas explosion is very different from a chain reaction. Man you are very pathetic.

Your moniker is an Irony.

MR BOY HOW AS THE TRUTH TURNED INTO Any THREAT? TELLING YOU WHO YOU ARE BY YOUR TROUBLESOME CHARACTER YOU DEMONSTRATED HERE ON NAIRALAND.

TO LET YOU KNOW THAT U ARE UNINTELLIGENT AND TROUBLESOME YOU ARE EVEN REFERRING TO SOME OF CUSTOMERS AS " UNREASONABLE ALREADY".

IT SEEMS YOU ARE HEARING THE WORD "CHAIN REACTION" FOR THE FIRST TIME. HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND CHAIN REACTION AND ITS APPLICATION CORRECT SOMEONE?

IS IT A MUST TO QUOTE ME BEFORE YOU DRIVE HOME YOUR POINT? WHY CAN'T YOU STATE YOUR OWN THEORY IN DETAIL LIKE MINE TO COUNTER ME? NO YOU DIDN'T BUT INSTEAD LIKE YOUR TROUBLESOME USUAL CHARACTER JUMPED AT ME AND STARTED INSULTING ME CALLING IT CRAP.

YOU COULD NOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE REACTION PROCESSES INVOLVED THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED A WIDE GAS EXPLOSION THAT HAPPENED AT ADO ABULE LAGOS INSTEAD YOU SHOUTING CHAIN REACTION EVERYWHERE. ARE YOU AWARE THAT CHAIN REACTION IS FORM OF REACTION THAT COULD OCCUR IN ANY REACTION PROCESS APART FROM ATOMIC BOMB?

SO TELL ME THE THEORITICAL PRINCIPLES IN DETAIL ON HOW " A MASSIVE GAS EXPLOSION OCCURS . ...YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU THINK CHAIN REACTION IS SYNONYMOUS TO ATOMIC BOMB ALONE THE REASON YOU WERE SCREEMING " CHAIN REACTION UP AND DOWN "

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT CHAIN REACTION COULD OCCUR IN ORDINARILY BURNING OF FUEL GAS, INTER COMBUSTION ENGINE. THE FACT IS THAT SOME FACTORS OR ELEMENTS OF CHAIN REACTION MUST HAVE PLAYED OUT SOMEHOW IN THE EXPLOSION IN ADO ABULE LAGOS FOR IT TO COVER A VAST AREA OF LAND

SO TELL ME HOW CHAIN REACTION DOES NOT OCCUR IN A VAST BLAST OF GAS EXPLOSION LIKE THE ONE THAT HAPPENED? YET YOU PROUD ELEMENT CLAIM TO BE CORRECTING ME...ALL YOU DO IS TO CRAM TEXT BOOK YOU LACK PRACTICAL UNDERSTANDING.

CAN YOU NOW SEE WHO IS CORRECTING WHO AND WHO IS ACTUALLY PATHETIC? YOU REALLY NEED A GOOD SENSE BOY AND STOP BEING STUPID...OK?

YOU ARE SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER, PROUD, UNCULTURED AND GOOD CHARACTER UNSENSORED INDIVIDUAL . YOU EVEN CLAIMED TO BE INTO A BUSINESS.

BASED ON YOUR CHARACTER SHOWN HERE ON NAIRALAND, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE WOULD RUN IF THEY KNEW THE TRUE CHARACTER YOU ARE MADE OF.

******* IF NOT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD'S MERCY I WOULD HAVE GONE TO YOUR POST PROFILE TO COMMENT TO LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW HOW FOOLISH, PROUD ,ARROGANT BAD MANNERED YOU ARE********

A PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU IN ALL YOU DO GET " UNDERSTANDING " ..... PEACE

. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
It was a total disaster. It's So saddening

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
oz4real83:
For those always clamouring for war, this isn't a war. It is just a little taste of how war looks like. Unlike this, bombs drop from everywhere and on anywhere, without control during war. Let peace and justice reign always.

Without war,there wouldn't be peace
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by oz4real83(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dshocker:

Without war,there wouldn't be peace
u are wrong. Injustice is the greatest cause of wars. People fight wars most times because they feel their enemies have cheated them from their rights. Without justice, there will always be anger and wars.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by remigreat(f): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
["ADO" in Yoruba means BOMB. quote author=Randerl post=87485335]Guys

WHat is the meaning of ADO in yoruba?[/quote]
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

You are not smart one bit. I didn't have time to answer the foolish questions that was why I left you, you wrote a whole long passage out of ignorance and you are still trying to defend it. I thought you'd at least use Google since I've pointed you to the right direction.

A chain reaction is where the by products of a reaction further aids the reaction. A gas explosion is just a reaction and not its byproducts do not aid subsequent reactions.

These are entirely two different things. I know your type though, when you get caught you start asking a million questions instead of explaining yourself. Use google at least if you do not know what you are talking about. I'm wandering what mental disturbance will cause someone to write a page full of crap under the assumption that everybody who will read it is dumb.

HELLO....CAN YOU HEAR HOW DUMMY YOU SOUND HERE? SAYING CHAIN REACTION IS NOT INVOLVED IN A GAS EXPLOSION REACTION. ..YOU THINK IS ONLY ATOMIC BOMB THAT CHAIN REACTION IS NEEDED? YOU MUST BE A VERY DUMMY BOY AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

HELLO....CAN YOU HEAR HOW DUMMY YOU SOUND? SAYING CHAIN REACTION IS NOT INVOLVED IN A GAS EXPLOSION REACTION. .. YOU MUST BE A VERY DUMMY BOY AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Dude it seems you are increasingly stupid everyday, if you had a glimpse of what you are talking about you won't be an idiot. I ignored your other stupid post hoping you will grow some sense, where I asked you evidence that a natural gas explosion can cause a chain reaction and you sent me a definition of Chain reaction like a brainless uneducated fool, can you send me a peer reviewed study that says natural gas explosion causes chain reaction? If only you knew what a chain reaction is, even after posting the definition you obviously cannot comprehend.

Does the Byproduct of natural gas combustion in the presence of oxygen act as a further catalyst to the combustion? If your answer is No, then you've been an idiot ever since and you should stop trolling me with your ridiculous ignorance. If your answer is yes, provide a source that explains clearly how this reaction happens, I will not respond to your irredeemable idiocy if you do not provide a peer-reviewed document that a simple combustion of natural gas is a chain reaction which contains the reaction formular.

You seem very jobless and stupid so I won't respond to you except you provide something intelligent which obviously you can't provide because your brain is empty and full of capital letters.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

HELLO....CAN YOU HEAR HOW DUMMY YOU SOUND HERE? SAYING CHAIN REACTION IS NOT INVOLVED IN A GAS EXPLOSION REACTION. ..YOU THINK IS ONLY ATOMIC BOMB THAT CHAIN REACTION IS NEEDED? YOU MUST BE A VERY DUMMY BOY AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Also provide evidence that atomic bomb spreads like gas in the environment before it detonates which was the bedrock of our whole debate.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

This is an example of a study carried out on pipeline gas explosions
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2018/4202389/

If you can ever comprehend maybe you can go through it and you'd learn about the shock wave theory.

Now provide evidence for the chain reaction theory. I'll wait.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

MR BOY HOW AS THE TRUTH TURNED INTO Any THREAT? TELLING YOU WHO YOU ARE BY YOUR TROUBLESOME CHARACTER YOU DEMONSTRATED HERE ON NAIRALAND.

TO LET YOU KNOW THAT U ARE UNINTELLIGENT AND TROUBLESOME YOU ARE EVEN REFERRING TO SOME OF CUSTOMERS AS " UNREASONABLE ALREADY".

IT SEEMS YOU ARE HEARING THE WORD "CHAIN REACTION" FOR THE FIRST TIME. HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND CHAIN REACTION AND ITS APPLICATION CORRECT SOMEONE?

IS IT A MUST TO QUOTE ME BEFORE YOU DRIVE HOME YOUR POINT? WHY CAN'T YOU STATE YOUR OWN THEORY IN DETAIL LIKE MINE TO COUNTER ME? NO YOU DIDN'T BUT INSTEAD LIKE YOUR TROUBLESOME USUAL CHARACTER JUMPED AT ME AND STARTED INSULTING ME CALLING IT CRAP.

YOU COULD NOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE REACTION PROCESSES INVOLVED THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED A WIDE GAS EXPLOSION THAT HAPPENED AT ADO ABULE LAGOS INSTEAD YOU SHOUTING CHAIN REACTION EVERYWHERE. ARE YOU AWARE THAT CHAIN REACTION IS FORM OF REACTION THAT COULD OCCUR IN ANY REACTION PROCESS APART FROM ATOMIC BOMB?

SO TELL ME THE THEORITICAL PRINCIPLES IN DETAIL ON HOW " A MASSIVE GAS EXPLOSION OCCURS . ...YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU THINK CHAIN REACTION IS SYNONYMOUS TO ATOMIC BOMB ALONE THE REASON YOU WERE SCREEMING " CHAIN REACTION UP AND DOWN "

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT CHAIN REACTION COULD OCCUR IN ORDINARILY BURNING OF FUEL GAS, INTER COMBUSTION ENGINE. THE FACT IS THAT SOME FACTORS OR ELEMENTS OF CHAIN REACTION MUST HAVE PLAYED OUT SOMEHOW IN THE EXPLOSION IN ADO ABULE LAGOS FOR IT TO COVER A VAST AREA OF LAND

SO TELL ME HOW CHAIN REACTION DOES NOT OCCUR IN A VAST BLAST OF GAS EXPLOSION LIKE THE ONE THAT HAPPENED? YET YOU PROUD ELEMENT CLAIM TO BE CORRECTING ME...ALL YOU DO IS TO CRAM TEXT BOOK YOU LACK PRACTICAL UNDERSTANDING.

CAN YOU NOW SEE WHO IS CORRECTING WHO AND WHO IS ACTUALLY PATHETIC? YOU REALLY NEED A GOOD SENSE BOY AND STOP BEING STUPID...OK?

YOU ARE SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER, PROUD, UNCULTURED AND GOOD CHARACTER UNSENSORED INDIVIDUAL . YOU EVEN CLAIMED TO BE INTO A BUSINESS.

BASED ON YOUR CHARACTER SHOWN HERE ON NAIRALAND, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE WOULD RUN IF THEY KNEW THE TRUE CHARACTER YOU ARE MADE OF.

******* IF NOT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD'S MERCY I WOULD HAVE GONE TO YOUR POST PROFILE TO COMMENT TO LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW HOW FOOLISH, PROUD ,ARROGANT BAD MANNERED YOU ARE********

. cool cool cool

Your stupid ass needs to know the difference between gas explosion and fuel gas burning.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
SEE THE PERSON ASKING QUESTIONS. WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE REACTIONS THEORIES THAT MUST HAVE TAKEN PLACE FOR THE GAS EXPLOSION TO COVER LARGE AREA THAN USUAL LIKE IN ABULE ADO INCIDENT?

KEEP MAKING FOOL OF YOURSELF. WHAT KIND OF DUMMY QUESTIONS ARE YOU ASKING ME... SO IN YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING YOU THINK CHAIN REACTION CAN ONLY EXIST IN ATOMIC BOMB FOR THE EXPLOSION TO COVER A LARGE AREA OF LAND? NOW YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAID

* WHAT IS THE BY PRODUCT OF BURNING OF A FUEL GAS THAT ACT AS A CATALYST TO THE COMBUSTION. OR IS BURNING OF FUEL GAS NOT LONGER AN EXAMPLE OF CHAIN REACTION?

YOU ARE THE STUPID IDIOT !!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

This is an example of a study carried out on pipeline gas explosions
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2018/4202389/

If you can ever comprehend maybe you can go through it and you'd learn about the shock wave theory.

Now provide evidence for the chain reaction theory. I'll wait.

I KNOW YOUR TYPE...SEE WHAT YOU POSTED TO COVER UP YOURSELF. AFTER GOING THROUGH WHAT YOU POSTED. THE EXPERIMENT CARRIED OUT WAS MEANT TO DETERMINE THE EXPLOSIVE SHOCK MODEL OF A NATURAL GAS PIPE LINE...DID THEY CARRY OUT THE EXPERIMENT TO DETERMINE CHAIN REACTION THEORY?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU CONNECT THE DOTS VERY CLEARLY

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

I KNOW YOUR TYPE...SEE WHAT YOU POSTED TO COVER UP YOURSELF. AFTER GOING THROUGH WHAT YOU POSTED. THE EXPERIMENT CARRIED OUT WAS MEANT TO DETERMINE THE EXPLOSIVE SHOCK MODEL OF A NATURAL GAS PIPE LINE...DID THEY CARRY OUT THE EXPERIMENT TO DETERMINE CHAIN REACTION THEORY?
The explosive shock model is what is widely accepted. Can you post a single evidence that is reviewed that suggest chain reaction in natural gas explosion. Just one please.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

The explosive shock model is what is widely accepted. Can you post a single evidence that is reviewed that suggest chain reaction in natural gas explosion. Just one please.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ANYMORE. ARE YOU BEGINNING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE NOW?

YOU MEAN WHAT I POSTED UP THERE ON " A CHAIN REACTION THEORY OF THE RATE OF EXPLOSION IN DETONATING GAS MIXTURE " DOES NOT MAKE ANY MEANING OR SENSE TO YOU AGAINST YOUR EARLIER CLAIM YOU WERE BRAGGING ABOUT.

NOW THE NARRATIVE AS CHANGED INTO...EXPLOSIVE SHOCK MODEL IS WIDELY ACCEPTED... I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT GAS EXPLOSION AND CHAIN REACTION ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL? YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT BLOWING GRAMMER WITHOUT FACTS?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ANYMORE. ARE YOU BEGINNING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE NOW?

YOU MEAN WHAT I POSTED UP THERE ON " A CHAIN REACTION THEORY OF THE RATE OF EXPLOSION IN DETONATING GAS MIXTURE " DOES NOT MAKE ANY MEANING OR SENSE TO YOU AGAINST YOUR EARLIER CLAIM YOU WERE BRAGGING ABOUT.

NOW THE NARRATIVE AS CHANGED INTO...EXPLOSIVE SHOCK MODEL IS WIDELY ACCEPTED... I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT GAS EXPLOSION AND CHAIN REACTION ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL? YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT BLOWING GRAMMER WITHOUT FACTS?
Where is the evidence that gas explosion is facilitated by a chain reaction. I won't comment on the link you shared bexcuse you obviously don't know how to comprehend.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

Where is the evidence that gas explosion is facilitated by a chain reaction. I won't comment on the link you shared bexcuse you obviously don't know how to comprehend.

KEEP SAVING FACE FROM SHAME BY YOUR USELESS QUESTION U ASKING EVEN A JSSI STUDENT CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND AND RELATE WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE WITH OUR BONE OF CONTENTION......

NOW CHECK OUT NUMBER 4 CAREFULLY DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU AT ALL IN RELATION TO OUR BONE OF CONTENTION? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH WRITTEN THERE? OR YOU STILL LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE? AT THIS STAGE EVEN A BLIND MAN WILL EASILY CONNECT THE DOTS,

FINALLY YOU STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU GOOFED?

I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON..................PEACE

Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:

KEEP SAVING FACE FROM SHAME BY YOUR USELESS QUESTION U ASKING EVEN A JSSI STUDENT CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND AND RELATE WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE WITH OUR BONE OF CONTENTION......

NOW CHECK OUT NUMBER 4 CAREFULLY DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU AT ALL IN RELATION TO OUR BONE OF CONTENTION? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH WRITTEN THERE? OR YOU STILL LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE? AT THIS STAGE EVEN A BLIND MAN WILL EASILY CONNECT THE DOTS,

FINALLY YOU STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU GOOFED?

I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON..................PEACE

Dude you are an idiot, I just finally confirmed. That a book is titled "chain reaction of gas combustion, explosion" does not mean natural gas explosion occurs as a chain reaction. Why are you so dumb bro? A chain reaction can be created in a laboratory using the by products of gas combustion but that doesn't mean when a gas reacts it's a chain reaction.

You are irredeemably stupid to cite the title of a document as proof. Can you provide the document itself let's read the abstract? Isn't that what I gave to you.

Also provide the document where atomic bomb diffuses like gas before it explodes that was your original comment. Dunce.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corrections:
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU CONNECT THE DOTS VERY CLEARLY

Bro you are dumb, that article said gas mixtures.
Which means

1) gas is burned or exploded and it's by products are used to mix the other gas for further explosion or combustion. Your problem is comprehension.

2) A gas is mixed with another gas and the mixture is exploded in such a way that the Byproduct still combines with one of the gases and explodes further.

I am asking you for a source that Natural gas when it explodes will provide a by product that further acts as a catalyst for further explosion or combustion.

I have three questions for you.

1. What is the by products of natural gas combustion or explosion?
2. Does this by product help in further explosion or combustion.

3. Provide evidence that atomic bomb diffuses like a gas before explosion.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

Bro you are dumb, that article said gas mixtures.
Which means

1) gas is burned or exploded and it's by products are used to mix the other gas for further explosion or combustion. Your problem is comprehension.

2) A gas is mixed with another gas and the mixture is exploded in such a way that the Byproduct still combines with one of the gases and explodes further.

I am asking you for a source that Natural gas when it explodes will provide a by product that further acts as a catalyst for further explosion or combustion.

I have three questions for you.

1. What is the by products of natural gas combustion or explosion?
2. Does this by product help in further explosion or combustion.

3. Provide evidence that atomic bomb diffuses like a gas before explosion.

LOOK AT THIS ONE " MR COMPREHENSION " ....YOU ARE SAYING NONSENSE EVEN IN THE MIST OF GLARING TRUTH YOU STILL MIX THINGS UP JUST TO SAVE FACE FROM SHAME .. THE COOKING GAS IS NOT A MIXTURE OF GASES RIGHT? AND IT IS NOT EXPLOSIVE RIGHT ?YOU ARE COMPLETELY CONFUSED!!!

YOU NEED TO GET THE ARTICLE AND CAREFULLY READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO COMPREHEND THEN RELATE IT TO OUR BONE OF CONTENTION.. THE POINT IS CLEARLY MADE ALREADY AND PLEASE STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS.........YOU ARE THE DUMB HERE BRO
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
themonk:

Dude you are an idiot, I just finally confirmed. That a book is titled "chain reaction of gas combustion, explosion" does not mean natural gas explosion occurs as a chain reaction. Why are you so dumb bro? A chain reaction can be created in a laboratory using the by products of gas combustion but that doesn't mean when a gas reacts it's a chain reaction.

You are irredeemably stupid to cite the title of a document as proof. Can you provide the document itself let's read the abstract? Isn't that what I gave to you.

Also provide the document where atomic bomb diffuses like gas before it explodes that was your original comment. Dunce.

WITH THIS YOUR FUNNY ANALYSIS WHY DON'T YOU WRITE YOUR OWN ARTICLE ON THE TOPIC AND SUBMIT IT ON A PUBLIC JOURNAL FOR REVIEW? THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST IS ANTAGONIZING GLARING FACTS, CHANGING NARRATIVE AND INSULTING PEOPLE.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Corrections:

LOOK AT THIS ONE " MR COMPREHENSION " ....YOU ARE SAYING NONSENSE EVEN IN THE MIST OF GLARING TRUTH YOU STILL MIX THINGS UP JUST TO SAVE FACE FROM SHAME .. THE COOKING GAS IS NOT A MIXTURE OF GASES RIGHT? AND IT IS NOT EXPLOSIVE RIGHT ?YOU ARE COMPLETELY CONFUSED!!!

YOU NEED TO GET THE ARTICLE AND CAREFULLY READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO COMPREHEND THEN RELATE IT TO OUR BONE OF CONTENTION.. THE POINT IS CLEARLY MADE ALREADY AND PLEASE STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS.........YOU ARE THE DUMB HERE BRO
Does the gases Natural gas contains (methane and ethane) contain combust in such a way that their by products act as a catalyst for further combustion?

Where is the evidence that atomic bomb diffuses like gas before it explodes, I'm still waiting.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by themonk(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Corrections:

WITH THIS YOUR FUNNY ANALYSIS WHY DON'T YOU WRITE YOUR OWN ARTICLE ON THE TOPIC AND SUBMIT IT ON A PUBLIC JOURNAL FOR REVIEW? THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST IS ANTAGONIZING GLARING FACTS, CHANGING NARRATIVE AND INSULTING PEOPLE.

You have never provided any facts. I wonder how a picture of the title of a document is a fact.

Where is your evidence that atomic bomb diffuses like a gas before explosion.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Dereformer:

There are times to fight wars.

It is better to die for something than to die for nothing.

Na people like this dey first run when dem hear banger. undecided
Re: Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Corrections: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
themonk:

You have never provided any facts. I wonder how a picture of the title of a document is a fact.

Where is your evidence that atomic bomb diffuses like a gas before explosion.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THATYOU SHOULD STOP ASKING ME NON SENSICAL QUESTIONS. I THOUGHT YOU WERE INSULTING ME BLINDLY THAT CHAIN REACTION DOES NOT EXIST IN GAS EXPLOSION?

BUT AFTER SOME ARTICLES WITH FACTS HAVE BEEEN UPLOADED YOUR BRAIN IS BEGINNING TO REFORMAT PROPERLY..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.