Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

To Send A Parcel From Nigeria To USA Via Gclparcel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Send A Parcel From Nigeria To USA Via Gclparcel (657 Views)

How Do I Make Payment To A Compnay In Usa Via Wire Transfer / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Send A Parcel From Nigeria To USA Via Gclparcel by GCLShipping(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
To Send a Parcel from Nigeria to the USA/UK/Canada and Europe via GCLparcel

You have 3 Steps.

1. Enter the route details - Get Quote
a. Sender country - Nigeria
b. Receiving Country - UK / USA
c. city /zipocode/ postcode - 11210 for New york
d. package Type - Parcel
e. No of parcels - 1
f. weight - in KG e.g. 20KG

Then Get quote
2. Select the price best for you
3. Book the parcel.

A simple as ABC.

Duration to the UK is 5 days, USA/Canada/EU 7-9 days

If you have any question do a web chat via www.gclparcel.com

(1) (Reply)

Vapeonly Ace, An Elegant Disposable Pod Kit With 8 Tasty Flavors / I Buy All Gift Cards / Side Business Capable To Make You $1k - $5k Monthly With No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.