Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. (528 Views)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Photos Of The Kind Of Food Being Served To Presidential Guards @ The State House / Emcoin Live Seminar @A&T Presidential Hotel, Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Direction To Presidential hotel 198A Aba Road in Port Harcourt.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2020
please i need Direction To Presidential hotel 198A Aba Road in Port Harcourt from wimpey or rumuokuta
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by djfabmusik(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
take a cab from rumuokwuta round about to rumuola fly over, and then another to presidential bus stop
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by ETWs: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2020
You have the address, and very likely you posted this with a smartphone. And village people no allow you think of using Google maps.

Buhari was right afterall. Naija yute dem a lazy Caan don. Jah Kno.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
ETWs:
You have the address, and very likely you posted this with a smartphone. And village people no allow you think of using Google maps.

Buhari was right afterall. Naija yute dem a lazy Caan don. Jah Kno.

Do not display your foolishness in public. I repeat, Do not display your foolishness in public.
This is stupidity at the highest level.
How can I be in a river and be begging for a cup of water to wash my leg.

Only you, on your own, waka come, only you assume that I am using an android smartphone and based on your assumption, you assume again that I have a working Google map.

Bros, why you dey allow devil disgrace you like this and in public for that matter. Mr Google map, go find work, I repeat, GO FIND WORK! IDIOT.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2020
djfabmusik:
take a cab from rumuokwuta round about to rumuola fly over, and then another to presidential bus stop
Biko thank you
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by ETWs: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2020
DjAndroid:
why are you people too quick to abuse? You tell person go find work but na you dey beg 60k other day.
bros na you get time to respond to the Daft.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
DjAndroid:
why are you people too quick to abuse? You tell person go find work but na you dey beg 60k other day.

Am I begging you #1 today. People wey sabi buy trouble. Mtcheww. If you no get anything reasonable to post concerning my topic, can't you ignore and pass.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
ETWs:
bros na you get time to respond to the Daft.
Careless vogabond where you come get the time to post the first one.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stpirate:
Careless vogabond where you come get the time to post the first one.

Be careful. We are tracking idiots like you who lack respect. I don't see how the people you are insulting wronged you.

I repeat, be careful. We have your you in our hands. This is the last warning.

Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
iAudio:

Be careful. We are tracking idiots like you who lack respect. I don't see how the people you are insulting wronged you.

I repeat, be careful. We have your you in our hands. This is the last warning.

You are the Idiot. I do not take insults anymore from anyone, I don't care who you are.

Let's look at the fact. Cause I can defend my response anyday, anytime, anywhere.

I made a post requesting direction.
That unknown individual came out of the blue and started insinuating I was a fool. If he has nothing useful to say, is it not better he stayed quiet.
I simply returned the insult and yes I was direct about my insult.

Anyone who tends to follow the same course of action will receive a suitable reaction from me.

After all the one who gave me directions got my thanks, that's how it ought to be
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stpirate:

You are the Idiot. I do not take insults anymore from anyone, I don't care who you are.

Let's look at the fact. Cause I can defend my response anyday, anytime, anywhere.

I made a post requesting direction.
That unknown individual came out of the blue and started insinuating I was a fool. If he has nothing useful to say, is it not better he stayed quiet.
I simply returned the insult and yes I was direct about my insult.

Anyone who tends to follow the same course of action will receive a suitable reaction from me.

After all the one who gave me directions got my thanks, that's how it ought to be
Welcome to trouble.
Re: Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. by Stpirate(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
IAudio still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Only One Camera Works In A Multi Camera Phone! / Why Francis Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit / Bandits Demand N350million Ransom For Kidnapped Zamfara Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.