Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ubunja Everywhere (why)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ubunja Everywhere (why)? (326 Views)

Seun Vs Ubunja ? / Where Is Ubunja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Hardly will you read any topic about family or romance or relationship that either green pill, red pill, orange pill, purple pill won't be mentioned.
I purposely followed him though am tempted to go through his topics but I don't want something that will end up scattering my marriage.
Had few issues I don't want his topics to confirm as truth sincerely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by cRobo: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Egungun be careful who you take advice from

That guys advice might shatter your marriage

I had an encounter with him yesterday and it wasn't pleasant if not that I was guided with my own wisdom

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2020
The guy is helping weak men to stand up

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by ubunja(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Hardly will you read any topic about family or romance or relationship that either green pill, red pill, orange pill, purple pill won't be mentioned.
I purposely followed him though am tempted to go through his topics but I don't want something that will end up scattering my marriage.
you don't know how much I appreciate that you admit that what I write might not be good news for your current romantic situation. Some guys instead begin hating and trolling because of this.

You sir are very mature. I really want you to understand that.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
Egungun be careful who you take advice from

That guys advice might shatter your marriage

I had an encounter with him yesterday and it wasn't pleasant if not that I was guided with my own wisdom

Well

I won't say a word
I remember that thread. Where a married man had a girl who's been chasing him for years even after he got married. Well that guy must continue screwing that loser of a girl who can't seem to get her own man. The weak will be exploited in this world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Everywhere (why)? by Youngzedd(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:

grin grin grin

It only help you to become a purplepiller which is better than being a bluepiller.

Red + Blue = Purple.

RedPill - Restoring the dignity of man.

Follow this man >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ

And

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPxpPT4b4vnDlX0sBGz3r4Q

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? / Which state in south east Nigeria has the most liberal/less bigoted people / How To Relate With Mean People And Retain Your Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.