Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? (329 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by helinues: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is just for fun

I am fascinated with cosmos.The inspiration came from Helium cos it is almost in all particles/matters . Letter " um " was removed in replace of " nues "

A nue is a legendary creature found in Japanese.

How about you?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by Humanoid01(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
I love bots. I didn't 'come up' with my moniker, I just chose it.

Humanoids are robots designed in human form, to exhibit some human functions. The whole technology behind it amazes me, how they are programmed to function like humans. It only goes to show how advanced humans are and how much they are willing to do the unimaginable. Funny enough and quite contrarily, I'm somewhat a computer illiterate lol, but a lover of science generally.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Don’t even ask me angry angry angry
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by RandomVic(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
All the cool names I picked were already taken.. Took me approximately 30mins to come up with something else: RandomVic. The Vic is a short of my name Victor. And for the Random, only God almighty knows how I came about it cuz I don't cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by Greatzeus(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
To remind me of my divinity cool
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Well I think I am unique and special and there is non like me hence black jewel I.e a special piece of jewel which exist but yet to be found. As in if you ask any body about diamond piece, ruby etc they will tell you know about it. But if you ask anyone about a rare black jewel made from a special black stone discovered in Africa, it doesn't exist
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by haffaze777(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
A friend named me hard face because I used to frown during my university day and that's how I come about the name hard faze = haffaze

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by BUGOFF(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Atiku:
Don’t ask me angry angry angry
cheesy who needs to ask?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
BUGOFF:
cheesy who needs to ask?

LMAO!! I predicted this would happen

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by illicit(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
I just love the negativity
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by helinues: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2020
haffaze777:
A friend named me hard face because I used to frown during my university day and that's how I come about the name hard faze = haffaze

Hahahahah... Awon eyan scar face...lol
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by haffaze777(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahah... Awon eyan scar face...lol
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? by BUGOFF(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Atiku:

LMAO!! I predicted this would happen
lol. you could channel this prediction ability to Bet9ja�

(1) (Reply)

How To Relate With Mean People And Retain Your Peace / I Will Create A Pay Per Click Ads For Your Website Or Store / COVID-19: April Salary For Private Sector Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.